Reviews for A Not So Story -x- The Graveyard
bye sumi
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Love it!
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Now that's a pretty good crack on the graveyard scene. :-)
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Very funny ending to a funny story with good action scenes, well done!
May a Chance chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is absolutely hilarious, and if only it could happen. I like all the rock paper scissors, and it's really funny. They both withdraw which is really funny and I like that Wormtail kills his superior death eater. I didn't know Cedric had a bad knee then, but I could have sworn harry had sprained his ankle.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Cute very, very cute!
blakekeane chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hahahaha! That was awesome!
Hoshimiya Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love it. The rock-paper-scissors game to decide the winner and voldy ritual. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Harry took a page of advice he had been given about bullies by both Ginny and Hermione. He kicked Peter Pettigrew solidly in the gonads!"

Actually, that is generally the worst target to choose. Most men will protect themselves without thinking about it. I was taught to strike the knee first. It's less protected & makes it harder for the guy to move & stand upright. Then again, I was also taught to kill with my first punch. :)

JimS
Reader chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Bahahahahahaha! That was brilliant! Simply smashing!
SAMarcus chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So wrong...just so, so wrong. I couldn't stop laughing at the idea of Ced and Herry both withdrawing.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I never thought of this ending. It's such a well built up story, it feels like I'm missing something when the punch line comes. But then I think about it and I laugh.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OUTRAGEOUS! FANTASTIC! But who gets the gold?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i loved loved was great.