Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Kyoka Suigestu
Lexis136 chapter 1 . 1/14
I get what you’re trying to go for here, but the delivery is atrocious. You did say that this is your first story, and this is the first chapter, but i’ll put my thoughts here anyway.

The premise is fine, i dont care whethere naruto is a god character or not, but the characters in your story lack feeling, they lack agency. And i think it’s because you are relying a bit too much on Canon Naruto and common Fanfiction terms to describe your character’s actions.

Also, you have a bit too much reaction, and not enough proaction. Proactive actions give your characters purpose.
Please chapter 25 . 12/1/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
Awesome chapter 24 . 12/1/2017
Yeeeesssss! Please tell me you're making Yugito part of the harem.

Please add: Fū, Samui, Karui, Kurotsuchi, etc. to the harem.

Also, i reeeaaalllly hope you update this. I love this fic.
SantoryuSekai chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
If the naruto had Hiraishin's mark on them, it would not have happened, he could simply teleport his mother to him (it's a very useful technique, I do not know why he never learned in the anime)
Kyoka's release would also deter them, if he were half Aizen's speed he could kill both before he thought of pressing that syringe
OP-MC and Harem-Lover chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
This FanFiction is so amazing for me right now.
Shinbi-teki chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Hey Author! I just wanted to know a few details, how old was Naruto in this Chapter? This specific chapter. I'm not a hater, I'm actually enjoying this story so far but I have no idea what his age is, isn't he eight or something?
soulesssoldier chapter 25 . 11/20/2017
Are we getting close to some new chapters because i love this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/21/2017
I have an idea to help u the scene of narutos dream of yami naruto you can have appear when he goes to the waterfall of truth to face yami/hollow half here he could being to become transcended that said the dream could like a possible future should he fail this that the Hōgyoku is trying to tell him about and the pain he feels is the yami naruto slowly awakening
Lunae Nix chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Everyone is so perverted in this story, especially the 3rd chapter Mikoto just saw a blond man, not even his face, and he hasn't been with her for more than ten minutes, fighting her son, and she wants to "give him a gift"? I love it all continue, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzeeeeeee.
RenTianYou chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
HOLY MOLLY KUSHINA ALIVE?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Please continue this story
sly kitsune9 chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
sode has light blue eyes and pale red lips
lalo80 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Porfa actualiza pronto, tu historia es buena
Monster King chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
PrintedSnail11 chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
Hey man doing a great job so far with the story and after reading bastard the webtoon thid was a nice lighter reaf to relax with. Hope you update
1,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »