Reviews for Affinity
nalufanlover7 chapter 8 . 6/10
OMG! ur stories/chapters so far have been exoting and awesome i just love all what each word u have written ur the best author ive read books from so far from 20 other authers. U ARE THE GREATEST!
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
OOOOOHHHH Getting good!
I hope it continues
wearelikebutterflies chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I saw a recommendation of your story "I Sing the Body Electric" on Tumblr so I came here to check it out. I saw this story as well and decided to read it first. You are such a great writer! I've been lucky enough to read some great fan fiction and yours is one of the best! Your writing was so immersive and made me happy in so many ways. I loved the action, romance, humor, everything! I wish I was better at conveying how much I love this story. I hope that you continue this story and I can't wait to start "I Sing the Body Electric"! Thank you!
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
that is so sweet well done with spirit
and yes i would love your playlist
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
i love it
well done
ilarual chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Okay wow I'm extremely in love with this fic. Whenever the opportunity arises for you, I'd definitely appreciate getting to read more of it!
chaoticlivi chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I love this story, and your writing in general, so much. It was a bright spot I really needed very much. I like that you're so clear about how much the characters care about each other and the things that matter to them (The Dive, for example), and you use actions rather than just words to show it.

I'm quite worried about what's going on with Mack and Jenny and Maka and Soul. This chapter has been rather...ominous in that department. Your storyline is tremendous and I just can't praise this fic enough. Like I said, exactly what I needed. Hehe. Wonderful job, and I'll be excited to see what comes next.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I am so thoroughly enjoying this. The details, the humor, the villain...everything is flawless!
thewicked1 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I'm sooooo happy you updated, I was beginning to worry. I love the tone you've set in this and how the breaks fluctuate really well between Maka/Soul and Jenny/Louie. And I can't compliment you enough on how Maka and Soul are progressing as a couple: they know this feeling they have for each other is love yet they are still teens and completely awkward about it ( Thank you for not just making the Soul the "Casanova" and actually making him just as unsure and uncool about this as Maka). Awesome chapter, and what a twist with jenny, can't wait for the next update!
Professor Maka chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. Not only are there echoes of Beggar's Opera (though clearly kishin Macheath is a far more nasty fellow than his comic counterpart,) but you create compelling characters and a well put together plot. Your treatment of the SoMa stuff is one of the best I've seen. Great stuff.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Aw yisssss, an update! I was afraid you gave up on writing this fic, which would be such a shame seeing as its one of my favorites. The tone and diction choice is amazing and still coincides with the previous chapters. I feel like you do a very good job at describing city life, and I should know, living in one of the biggest cities in the US. Take as much time as you need with this story. I'll be patiently waiting here and checking in every once in a while.

PS: I didn't expect that plot twist with Jenny! OO I hope to read more about her past with Mack.
dearheadlights chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
This story is terrific, and I hope you find time to update it at some point. I think it's a worthwhile endeavor not just for how wonderfully you render the characters here (all of them, not just Maka and Soul, though you do them spectacularly), but also the story itself. The plot is gripping and well considered within the universe and, well, I just hope to read more from you. Beautiful.

-EM
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
SO I was driving with my dad and we were listening to a jazz station on the radio - cause that's how we do - and Mack the Knife came on and I started giggling while singing along. My dad asked me what was so funny so I blamed it on the Ella Fitzgerald live version of the song - refusing to admit I read fan-fiction or letting my dad think I think serial killers are funny.
Just thought I'd let you know that I appreciate all the jazz references - though I don't know how I'm gonna hold up if they keep popping up in RL
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
is it bad that every time I hear Mack the knife I start giggling
for now I just blame it on the Ella Fitzgerald live version, but people are going to start to catch on

keep it up, I love all the jazz references
Whispered Winters chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
oH GOODNESS. I adore this! :D I really do, I love it aha. I think you've really captured Soul and Makas characters well. I hate it when I read a fic and they're completely different. I hope you update it soon, I'll be waiting :)
-Jesse