Reviews for Kidnap Attempt
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 1/17
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Convenient Alias chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
This is adorable, especially the parts with Jack putting himself in harm's way for Seraphina and only asking for a hug in exchange. So cute.
Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
Fantastic story, and quite a nice pace. I do agree with the other reviewers that I would like to read more from this alternate universe/timeline, but you did good with the ending of this, too. We know that both will be safe (assuming there are not more attacks-but little detail, optimism says even if there was another all will work out.)

I actually really enjoyed this story, and Seraphina seems just like a child, you have the sweet points, but then there is also the pouty/tantrum sides of the child as well (although you had only breifly mentioned that in Jack's thinkings-or not thinkings-of his charge before he threw himself at the beginning. Brilliant writing that was a trill to read and seemed to flow off the pages naturally.
Lilingppg007 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I have to say that I'm loving your stories. Just finished the prompt fic about blackice month too. I love that idea of Pitch being his client. I hope you'd continue that, if that's your intention. That aside, I am so glad to find another Charmed fan!
Sapphira Volkov chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
:D
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh noooo Jack!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
this is a good story you should do more for this
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
OMG! This is so adorable! Please write a sequal or something! Pleeaaasssseeee :)
Your writing is very good!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Wow really liked it good job amazing fantastic terrific man loved it seriously wonderful job hope ta c more from u in future!
Wolf Mirage chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
awwww yeah! good job! awww snuggles and huggles. admit it pitch, he's starting to grow on you. hahah another child to look after. :3 good story as always my dear