Reviews for No More Secrets
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You need to go write for the show, like, NOW! I love the way you have Dean taking care of Sam and mother henning him like crazy. I'm just too overwhelmed with adorableness that I can barely articulate a proper review!
gwevyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Of course Dean knows better than the doctor :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
YAY, I loved this story and seeing Dean take care of Sammy in the way that only he ca. I love having that big brother mother hen protectivenss coming out in spades again. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You ever notice that they end each season with one brother in agnst and the other in mortal peril? They even take turns.

Sam's turn is up.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it! Great little story!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Excellent! Sounded like an episode.

Thank you much for writing.

I enjoyed!
Karen
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Dean knows that Sam will do anything to bring Dean into that light... Good story.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'll never, ever get tired of Big Brother Dean (especially when we get it on the show as well as in fanfic)! His reaction will probably be quite close to this when he does find out that Sam's been holding out on him.

Love him putting Sam on a nutrition plan - although his burgers look darn good.
Bro-Yes chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really liked it! D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I loved it! Sam doesn't want to worry Dean unnecessarily but we all know how that turns out! You did a wonderful job.
laurie31 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Perfect! Dean expressing his fear as anger (as always!) and Sam's guilt...oh I hope we see SOMETHING like this when Dean finds out. (okay, Dean *knows* but he doesn't know how bad it is yet...) Great job!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yeah, I can see Dean being mad at Sam, when he found out he was hurting him when they sparred. How can dean have Sam's back, when he doesn't know his help is needed? That was what Sam said he'd do...tell Dean when things were getting tough for him. I like Dean telling Sam that he needs to stick around, so Sam can take him into the light. lol
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very sweet there at the end. Loved Dean telling Sam that if he felt like behaving like a rebellious teenager, he should get his tongue pierced...rather than take risks with his life. And he was one hundred percent right. Also loved Sam admitting to his mistake and apologizing for it. This would have been great on the show.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
A beautiful work, as all you write! I seemed to be seeing them at Dean with all his anger and Sammy going to the trouble to apologize. Poor Dean, does not resist his puppy eyes and I can not either. I would love to see something like that in the show and I have much fear that it is too late when he finally learns that Dean will happen to Sam with these trials. This time I have a lot of fear, we predict a very dramatic season finale and I do not know if they resist. By now you've filled my heart with love for these boys and hope that Dean will not let anything bad happen to her little brother. Thanks so much,I loved!.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »