Reviews for No More Secrets
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
As usual that was freakin awesome! I'm so scared for poor Sammy and Dean for that matter. Those poor boys can't catch a break with a baseball mitt. It's so sad cause Sammy had truly believed in that light at the end of the tunnel. I couldn't help but think "You silly naive young man. When was the last time anything went right for either of you and yet you're still seeing the light?" It's too sweet but so naive. I'm afraid for Dean cause I really think he's at a loss here. I just know things won't work out well cause they never work out for our beloved boys. I wish Castiel could break free from what he's going through and answer Dean and help Sammy. No such luck though.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You need to go write for the show, like, NOW! I love the way you have Dean taking care of Sam and mother henning him like crazy. I'm just too overwhelmed with adorableness that I can barely articulate a proper review!
gwevyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Of course Dean knows better than the doctor :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
YAY, I loved this story and seeing Dean take care of Sammy in the way that only he ca. I love having that big brother mother hen protectivenss coming out in spades again. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You ever notice that they end each season with one brother in agnst and the other in mortal peril? They even take turns.

Sam's turn is up.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it! Great little story!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Excellent! Sounded like an episode.

Thank you much for writing.

I enjoyed!
Karen
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Dean knows that Sam will do anything to bring Dean into that light... Good story.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'll never, ever get tired of Big Brother Dean (especially when we get it on the show as well as in fanfic)! His reaction will probably be quite close to this when he does find out that Sam's been holding out on him.

Love him putting Sam on a nutrition plan - although his burgers look darn good.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really liked it! D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I loved it! Sam doesn't want to worry Dean unnecessarily but we all know how that turns out! You did a wonderful job.
laurie31 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Perfect! Dean expressing his fear as anger (as always!) and Sam's guilt...oh I hope we see SOMETHING like this when Dean finds out. (okay, Dean *knows* but he doesn't know how bad it is yet...) Great job!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yeah, I can see Dean being mad at Sam, when he found out he was hurting him when they sparred. How can dean have Sam's back, when he doesn't know his help is needed? That was what Sam said he'd do...tell Dean when things were getting tough for him. I like Dean telling Sam that he needs to stick around, so Sam can take him into the light. lol
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very sweet there at the end. Loved Dean telling Sam that if he felt like behaving like a rebellious teenager, he should get his tongue pierced...rather than take risks with his life. And he was one hundred percent right. Also loved Sam admitting to his mistake and apologizing for it. This would have been great on the show.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »