Reviews for No More Secrets
sammynanci chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
A beautiful work, as all you write! I seemed to be seeing them at Dean with all his anger and Sammy going to the trouble to apologize. Poor Dean, does not resist his puppy eyes and I can not either. I would love to see something like that in the show and I have much fear that it is too late when he finally learns that Dean will happen to Sam with these trials. This time I have a lot of fear, we predict a very dramatic season finale and I do not know if they resist. By now you've filled my heart with love for these boys and hope that Dean will not let anything bad happen to her little brother. Thanks so much,I loved!.
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Gaah, that was so cute! I can never get enough of protective Dean and hurt Sammy! Thank you so much for posting this! More please! :-)
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was great! Loved the way they each explained their perspectives. Please add this to next week's show : )
Ruby Cloud chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is great! I think the characters sound like themselves, and Dean was done perfectly. Very well written.
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awe this was good soo good. But-it's kind of scary when they talk about the loght at the end of the tunnel-hopefull the show dosen't end w/ them dead and going in the lights
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! I love this. :)) Great job!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story! I loved seeing Dean take care of Sam. :) Thanks for sharing!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Excellent idea. Thanks for updating. The more I think about it, the more I understand the reasoning behind Sam wanting to do the trials and this last section really helped
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really good story, you captured the TRUE Winchester brothers
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh Dean, he's such a good brother.
AlxM chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwhh, adorable! I loved this. I was really waiting for a story like this, in which Dean finds out about his illness. And I just can't wait to see Dean's reaction in the show!

Now, I need to blow off some steam. The ending scene of the last episode was freaking epic! "You keep a look out for my little brother, okay?" AAAAAAH! Kill me. That line was so beautiful. I'm not shamed to say, that I almost cried at that.

I'm done. :) This story was awesome. Thank you so much for writing this, and I hope to see more from you soon.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story - loved it!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
"Who's going to take me to the light if you don't?" I ask lightly.

Sam laughs, and "Who's going to take me to the light if you don't?" I ask lightly.

Sam laughs, and although there's still a hint of fear in his eyes, it's barely noticeable under the dewiness that's turned into something suspiciously like affection. "Don't worry, Dean. I'll be there."

"Damn straight you will."

And that's it, isn't it? The love of a whole lifetime summed up into one conversation. Your Sam won't be persuaded to take care of himself for any other reason than to be there for your Dean. *melts* And "although there's still a hint of fear in his eyes, it's barely noticeable under the dewiness that's turned into something suspiciously like affection." Perfect love casteth out fear. OMG. Just - wow.
allinredstringoffate chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
good? AWESOME :) i lvoed toread it :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »