Reviews for No More Secrets
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was so awesome, and then when you had Sam compare how he's feel with how it was with Lucifer... Oh man, poor Sam! Nice parallel.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
emebalia chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I haven't seen the latest episode yet but I'm sure it will backfire sooner or later. Coughing blood is never a good sign and Sam really should tell Dean.
Great follow-up for that episode.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love this! It's exactly what I needed. That last episode was not a fave. It totally would have been, if it included this scene :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Gah, I love this so much. I feel like you perfectly captured Dean's reaction, so angry that he's been hurting him, and the dialogue was so realistic and sweet. Fantastic fic :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ohhhhh! I just loved this. And OMG "and you get a free pass for the next 10 stupid things you do." Hahaha BEST LINE EVER! This was adorable and man, I just love those boys. I love that they're being more brotherly on the show again and I always love how you write them. Beautiful. Thanks for this! *hugs*
frownypup chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Gawd it's good,, thank you darling :D
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
aw.. love it. so happy that they talk
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I want the show to do this.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Sigh. Love. Absolutely love this! I can see Dean reacting this way anger and then care after being sucked under by Sam's lethal puppy-dog eyes. Lol Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it! :D
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4