Reviews for Cutscene
REandDOAstories chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Grest story big fan.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I loved it. From the little blonde girl to the secret level, to... I just believed this one. I mean, I believe others, but this was very good, thank you.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
so cute and very emotional i loved it
hobbitblogger221B chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AW! So sweet. :)
MidnightMoonSong chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was absolutely brilliant and I have to say had me tearing up a little in parts! You really captured the emotion of it perfectly, in the beginning you can feel it so strongly it made my throat feel tight and gave me goosebumps. And thank you for not leaving it there, I always need some fluff to cleanse my palate of the angst lol
Felix was spot on, insistent but not overbearing, sweet and caring as always. Also that nickname kills me for some reason, too adorable! I'll just roll in these feels a while, thank you dear! 3
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was absolutely sweet. Full of anguish and sorrow, but also undeniably sweet. And the moment with the younger girl wearing glasses really connected with the reader aspect of this situation-she sympathized the same way that we sympathize.

Which brings me to the question: for a second there it seemed like a the cut scene changed. I mean, looking back now I realize that it was only in Calhoun's mind that she saw Felix's death instead. But I wonder...how would the blonde girl react if the cut scene itself changed to fit what anguished Calhoun the most? And she just happened to recognize a certain blue-uniformed character in said cut-scene?

Then again, that's merely speculation. :) Nice work again on all the lovely details!
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very sweet :D
BackForBreakfast chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww, I really liked this. Very well-written :) And totally captured their characters! Nice job!
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was so cute! I love how you made Calhoun feel the pain of losing both of her loves within moments of each other, because that just made Felix's ability to cheer her up even better. Great job! :)
total drama rocks chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
cute ;)
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
awww I love it! too cute, and I felt so bad for her dealing with both the cutscene and the sugar rush memory at the same time.