Reviews for Fly Away
erico637 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Is there going to be a chapter of a brief return to berk? I'd like to see a little bit of Hiccstrid in this story :)
ida4444 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
You know, what Hiccup was writing would make a cool summary for this story. Just a quick thought.

I like how Hiccup is in this chapter and how he felt about the story. It is very like him to look at both sides of a situation.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Greek chapter
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
you know, ironically, I just finished reading Beowulf in my British Literature class. XD i really liked this shot and I like how Hiccup is starting to record his own adventures with toothless. :)
SpenName chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I haven't read too many How to train your Dragon fics but so far this one is very well done. You managed to describe the scene perfectly and the doubt's that fill Hiccup's mind are made known in good detail. The setting also gives out a lot to add so I'll be interested in what happens in the following chapters. There really isn't anything bad I can say about this, the only recommendation I could give would be to prolong his decision to leave a bit more but honestly, it's perfectly fine how it is. Impressive work.
Little Miss Thalia Grace chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
It was Loki. It. Was. Fucking. LOKI. You put Loki and Hiccup together... In a conversation... And they're not fighting...
Will you marry me? Cause I think I love you.
Just because of Loki.
Loccup.
Hoki.
Lauddock.
Haddyson.
...
I'll just go now.
ida4444 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I've never thought about a dragon's lifespan. And how Toothless has been around since before Berk had become populated. Those are interesting theories.

My heartstrings were being pulled at when Hiccup started going on about what Toothless would do if he died. I don't even like thinking about it, really.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
u u make Toothless look so cute XD
PuraStones chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I wish there was a story out there where Hiccup is granted immortality... Are you up for it?
johnnylee619 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I think it's high time to know what was happening in Berk. It's been too long and I'm aching to know! So update soon.
SmokeyStorm chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Alright, Hiccup. You can cross Rome off you list!
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
AWW! THE FEELS! DX so cute!
CG07 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Loki huh? Interesting twist.
ida4444 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
That was adorable. And very Toothless-like. I'd love to see more one-shots in his point of view like this.
Wilson chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Heehee! Dancing Toothless, now that would be a sight to see!