Reviews for Papyrophobia
dakota939 chapter 10 . 3/11
this is one of my favorite stories I do hope you plan on finishing it. you are on my favorite author list so I have read all your stories. keep up the good writing. thanks... p.s. vampires daughter is also a favorite
pinky3561 chapter 10 . 2/5
Why is edward so ugggh, an why is bella so mad at carlise but not really edward
TaylorBugarin chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
im so excited for this to be updated. i want to see edwards reaction to the new bella and how she reacts to all of the cullens after not seeing them
Mlawrnce7761 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
TOTALLY ENTHRALLING-PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!
Dizzyxx chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Ya know, this is effing genius! I've never even considered she could've developed a phobia to paper... but it makes absolute perfect sense! I understand weird phobias... I myself have an irrational phobia of balloons. lol. Not the ones you always see at the supermarket checkout, but the evil latex rubbery ones *shudders*. I just... can't. lol.
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Definately off the charts, but ur imagination & ideas are great.
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
... & she knows all about designer labels, to boot.

Oh, & (ahem)... a "few" sleeping pills? Dang, what kind are they? Lolol. Just kiddin ya. :)

Well, she's made great progress, & now her & her lil side kick are off.

What's next? - Don't tell me!
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Well, she certainly has drastically changed her style of dress. - I can only conclude that Gary is rubbing off on her.

& one teensy, weensy thing... IF Alice was watching Bella, wouldn't she see that she decided to get someone to track them down? - Or am I just grasping at straws here? Lol. - Really doesn't even matter, honestly.

Let's see if it's off to New York we go! :))
meelee729697 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Good! Let anger fuel some healing. Love it!
meelee729697 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Glad she let some pent up emotion out.

& I love Gary, by the way.. Great job w/ him. :)
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Damn, woman, that was a hard blow. - Charlie's gone. :( .. At least it was peaceful.
& yay for the $$! At least she can take care of herself. - & I like that she got a Volvo. Yea, it's a little self punishing, but kind of a mockery, too.
I've never seen this post Edward leaving Bella. - It's a total turnaround from anything I've ever read.
Pretty cool. Really makes me wanna see what happens. :)
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Hmmm... Our girl has a fear of paper. Duh! Lol. I didn't bother looking up Papyrophobia before reading... Figured it'd come to me sooner or later. - & it has. :))

Let's carry on..
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Beginning w/ an epologue... CooLio.
- Think I'll check this out. :)
judy chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
You did Carlisle justice. Finish the story, please!
sujari6 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Looks like Edward is still going to be stubborn.