Reviews for Beauty in the Beast
shinobipopcorn chapter 8 . 2/28
It's such a cute story, and Bowser kicked a lot of ass. His character was spot-on. But I really dislike Peach at the ending. Yes, Bowser may have been dishonest with her, but he gave his life to save her. If not love, she could have at least granted him friendship.
Cyndi chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
That ending! OUCH!

I've gotta admit, great story. Going naked to destroy Tryclyde was pretty dang hilarious and my favorite part of the story.

Poor Bowser. Still gonna commend you on doing something REAL instead of having Peach fall into his arms anyway. Really did like that. Still, OUCH. :) Btw, I stayed up way later than I intended to read all of this. It really grabbed me!
inuyashafanwhitehair chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
But..But...Man, I am so disappointed in peach. Just-Just..even if Bowser lied, she had the nerve to say the most cruelest things to him. And after thinking it didn't matter if bowser was whip, she still loved him? This ending just discredits all of that. So upset v.v i kinda want to know what happened to Bowser's wife though, I can't find myself supporting Peach after this last chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2014 sad! I almost cried at the end!
the story is really great, but it would be better if it had a sequel.
bowser and peach should definitely get together!
but awesome story
My Review Account chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I assume the lesson is supposed to be "don't lie" but really this shows that Bowser was right. She suddenly doesn't love because because he LIED? Bull, Peach is a #$%&ing racist.
serene serious chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Wonderful story! I think everyone was well in character, and Daisy made me lol, I like what you did with her. I loved it! Even if the end was surprising. For a story that stayed pretty funny, the ending was a bit of a downer. I still loved it. Feels like there should be a sequel, but I can be happy with just this. After all, if he still did so much bad, what would saving the world again do to help them out? Still, great story, it's goin on my faves when I finally feel like signing in.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Yeah it was bound to turn sour
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Wouldn't surprise me if tryclide and mouser went tattling to wart
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Oh boy! Weenie roast! Lol bowser koopa is indeed crazy *facepalms*
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
What'll happen when the jig is up?
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Yeah sorry wart this plan backfired when did they beat wart a second time
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Son of a bitch, that was not how it was supposed to end! Damn it! They were in love but fucking Peach just had to ruin it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
What the bloody HELL!? Worst ending ever you son of a bitch!
jakeroo123 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I'd say Bowser's probably still more powerful than the other two, because of the whole being a Star Child thing...

If only he was willing to actually learn how to use magic halfway decently.
austin.todd.315 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
BBowser DID win! Wart lsot first! A technicxal Draw. Seriously though, thsi is liek those Short stories my English Teacher ahs been reading with us in cls throuhout 8th grade! Considering War tis kinda, sorta DEAD, it onlky makes sense. Bowser's mind used Bowser's knowledge of everything to make a dream with a happy ending! Coutning everything else, bittersweet ending. In a dream you CAN see everybody else in third person sometimes! I'm not saying I'm GUARRANTEEING tats;'s how you did it, but if you iddid, seriously! Similarly explaine dina weird way liek those short stories! Most epic Bowser Fanfiction ever! Mario and Luigi and Bowser is too, but, nOT counting it since it is a cool remake and everytihing. Hey, jsut make sit better though! Dam(Mispelled ON PURPOSE!) the Koopa Trop OWNED the eight bitz! YOUR HJUST OUR COUNTERPRTS FR AN EASIER VERSION OF THE LOST LEVELS! F*** YOU, B****ES! WE HARDER! WE WIN! Epic Fanfiction! Seriously, you. are. the. BOMB!