Reviews for Beauty in the Beast
My Review Account chapter 8 . 2/10
I assume the lesson is supposed to be "don't lie" but really this shows that Bowser was right. She suddenly doesn't love because because he LIED? Bull, Peach is a #$%&ing racist.
serene serious chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Wonderful story! I think everyone was well in character, and Daisy made me lol, I like what you did with her. I loved it! Even if the end was surprising. For a story that stayed pretty funny, the ending was a bit of a downer. I still loved it. Feels like there should be a sequel, but I can be happy with just this. After all, if he still did so much bad, what would saving the world again do to help them out? Still, great story, it's goin on my faves when I finally feel like signing in.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Yeah it was bound to turn sour
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Wouldn't surprise me if tryclide and mouser went tattling to wart
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Oh boy! Weenie roast! Lol bowser koopa is indeed crazy *facepalms*
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
What'll happen when the jig is up?
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Yeah sorry wart this plan backfired when did they beat wart a second time
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Son of a bitch, that was not how it was supposed to end! Damn it! They were in love but fucking Peach just had to ruin it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
What the bloody HELL!? Worst ending ever you son of a bitch!
jakeroo123 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I'd say Bowser's probably still more powerful than the other two, because of the whole being a Star Child thing...

If only he was willing to actually learn how to use magic halfway decently.
austin.todd.315 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
BBowser DID win! Wart lsot first! A technicxal Draw. Seriously though, thsi is liek those Short stories my English Teacher ahs been reading with us in cls throuhout 8th grade! Considering War tis kinda, sorta DEAD, it onlky makes sense. Bowser's mind used Bowser's knowledge of everything to make a dream with a happy ending! Coutning everything else, bittersweet ending. In a dream you CAN see everybody else in third person sometimes! I'm not saying I'm GUARRANTEEING tats;'s how you did it, but if you iddid, seriously! Similarly explaine dina weird way liek those short stories! Most epic Bowser Fanfiction ever! Mario and Luigi and Bowser is too, but, nOT counting it since it is a cool remake and everytihing. Hey, jsut make sit better though! Dam(Mispelled ON PURPOSE!) the Koopa Trop OWNED the eight bitz! YOUR HJUST OUR COUNTERPRTS FR AN EASIER VERSION OF THE LOST LEVELS! F*** YOU, B****ES! WE HARDER! WE WIN! Epic Fanfiction! Seriously, you. are. the. BOMB!
austin.todd.315 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I think I've ehard that before, and this Fanfiction reminde dme of it if I did. I might hav elearned it in Elementary School r something. Whatever. Glad to be reviewing at the Library again. I've een herw, but jsut remembered recently. Closing soon, though. Good how you've captured Wart's unclassified personality. One fo those Mario'sharacters whos e personality you have to kidna INVENT. Your good at it! oy, now the Frog's ANGRY for oncde! bWat used Bubblebeam! Bowser used F*** U!
austin.todd.315 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
HA!HA!HA! FAIL. Just. Fail. Funny how Peach fell in love so easily. And you've seriously made Mario like Goku from Dragon Ball. At leaasdt he KNOWS WHAT A GIRL IS! LOL! Whatever. Anyway, you KINDA made Peach a little Ooc on thsi one. She wouldn't really advance like that in my pictures, PLUS, I honestly doesnt exactly CRY. Sghe Faints. Like in Mario and Luigi Partners in tiem THATS ALL IM GONNA SPOIL! Not that you would not know since you ahv ethe sequel, though of course their is no need for order except for the sequels ONE little opional scene.
austin.todd.315 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Daisy is the RULER HER KINGDOM! Unless, unliek Peach, their si a King and/or Queen. They cannot INSIST on anythig that Daisy does! Just liek when on Two and a Half Men when Waldon narrowly escaped getting kicked out of his OWN COMPANY!
austin.todd.315 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Bowser, you are WEIRD! I swear. I just, swear. To who? I SWEA TO NOONE!