Reviews for Chasing The Crown
Amazing story, but there some letters missing in words and some words had the wrong letter in it like througb. Other than that it had a really great plot. I hope you do some more Selection series fanfiction. PLEASE!
Readinglover1202 chapter 37 . 1/23
PLS WRIT ANOTHER! Ur stories are sooooooo good! Hope u continue writing soon! I would like to see the third perspective of contimpnuing the story or even from Summers point of view! Amazing stories!U got a great talent!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Loved this chapter
Unknown chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
a
PrincessSkylar chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
Just totally in love with the story
I Heart Y'all chapter 37 . 8/15/2014
Still, that's going to be awkward. They've never met and I haven't told her about Aspen, so Summer won't know, but if they do get married, well...

That's very awkward... But, why do I have the feeling that she's going to end up with Drew? I just do... Can't wait to read the sequel!

I just want to say I'm sorry happy for May and Harley, Lucy and Jerell, Aspen and Kizzy, and most of all, America and Maxon! I'm so happy that they're happy and gave children! I couldn't imagine a better happy ending for them!

I spin around to see Maxon leaning against one of the bed posts grinning. I reach over and slap him playfully. "Hey, you. I could've been changing, for all you knew."He grins. "I wouldn't have minded.""Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can watch me change."He takes my arm and leads me out of the room. "Doesn't it? What else are birthdays for?"

Umm... Being a family and celebrating the day of your birth? I'm pretty sure that's what you do on your birthday...

It is Maxon's birthday, after all. He keeps kissing me, pulling me towards the bed in the centre of the room."Happy Birthday, Maxon," I whisper against his lips. "You still love me, right?"He frowns, pausing for a moment. "Of course, America. What sort of question is that?"I shrug, but edge closer so our lips meet again. "How much?" I murmur."This much."

I love this ending so much!
*cries and wails hysterically*
I can't believe it's over! Thank God there is a sequel! This story was to perfect to not continue it! Thanks so much for publishing this story! I love it so much! Thank you for finishing this story with our favorite couple! On that note, I have a feeling that Summer and Teddy will have a sibling pretty soon...

Once again, thank you! I hope that you keep publishing more and more Selection antics. The world will be a better place if you do.

:D
I Heart Y'all chapter 36 . 8/15/2014
"America, my dear, it doesn't matter. You love me and that's a gift enough. This is just a token of my love for you, thougb you know it goes my deeper than anything I could buy you."

How does he come up with this stuff?! Maxon is a walking gentleman-like poetry book! The things he says are so beautiful I feel the need to cry! America is so lucky to have found him, same with Maxon. They have finally found their happily ever after! And I couldn't be happier! Where did THAT come from?

THEIR HAVING A BOY! HALLELUJAH! THEY HAVE AN HEIR, AND A BABY BOY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Sorry! Again. I seem to be saying that a lot these days...

Aww! It's almost over?
*pouts*
I loved this story! Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I hope that you keep publishing stories, because I will most definitely read them! On to the epilogue!
I Heart Y'all chapter 35 . 8/15/2014
Kizzy is pregnant! With Aspen's baby! Kispen has a baby on the way. I know, their couples name needs improvement, sue me! Kizzy and Aspen are hard names to put together. Kispen was the least weird couples name I could think of!

How strong is Hope that she can pull on America's heel and make her fall? Did she like bend the heel to the side or something? Even with that accident, Hope is so cute! And seriously? Why the heck are they putting an eleven-month-old on a diet? Babies are supposed to be chubby, moms aren't the only ones with baby fat! So I don't know why the heck the advisors are putting a baby on a freaking DIET! What's next, she needs to learn how to walk in heels and needs a corset? Seriously? A baby diet? That is ridiculous, and very funny...
:-)
I Heart Y'all chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
She met her husband when she got back home, his name is Carter, and she had their new baby son just nine months after they were married. I've learned that he's called William, and is, according to her: 'Adorbs.'

Adorbs? That's not weird... Carter? That sounds familiar. Why does that sound familiar? Carter rings a bell. A very distant bell. Oh, yeah! That's the name of a movie character! Mystery solved! XD

I am hoping that I might be pregnant, though, as Maxon and I had a very romantic Valentines day a couple of weeks ago. I guess we'll wait and see.

Okay... Thank you hislastvov for refraining from adding too many details. First off, this is rated T, and I'd think everyone would like to keep it that way. And just that one sentence makes me smile! I have to use all the force in my body to keep both my eyebrows in their relaxed position! Otherwise, my mom will find me talking to my tablet, which makes her give me a look that says "What is wrong with you?" Which forces me to give her a look that says "Do you really want to know?" That makes her back off! Truthfully, my obsession with fanfics would probably make her worry about my mental health...

I loved the motherly affection in this! America and Maxon make great parents. And so do Marlee's and Carter! And the description for their baby boy made me squeal! God, I'm such a fangirl! For a short chapter, it was awesomesauce! I love mushy and fluffy moments!

Aww! I'm almost at the end!
*pouts*
At least I have another story from you to look forward to! I can't wait to read The Truth!
I Heart Y'all chapter 33 . 8/14/2014
"So, uh, I'm not really sure how to phrase this, but does May like me?" What?"Of course she does, Harley! What planet are you on?" I say condescendingly. He deserves it though, for asking stupid questions."Oh, no, I know she likes me, but I was wondering whether you knew if she was serious about it or not? Because I don't want to scare her off or anything, but she is the nicest, prettiest girl I have ever met and I think I love her."Woah. Harley loves May? Wow. didn't see that coming, but I don't mind at all. I'm just so, so happy that she's found someone as great as him."Go for it." I instruct. "Tell her how you feel, you won't regret it." I advise."Are you sure?"I nod. "I'm sure."

At first, I'm like "What?" And then I'm saying some very unflattering things about Harley... And how bad a job his parents did on him. And the next moment, I'm walking to the bathroom to slap myself and wash out my mouth with soap for saying all that I did. And when I come back, I'm fangirling over May and Harley! I'm fantasizing their wedding plans right now!
*hums "The Bridal March"*
What? Sorry, intense fangirling moment. I'm such a sappy and hopelessly romantic. I mean they're not even 16! And her I am, wondering whether May will want violet or lavender roses for her bridal bouquet!

I'm almost at the end of this story, and I have to say, I ended up loving this story more than I thought I would! More than I should, those cliffies are becoming hazardous to my health! I can't wait to read more from you! :-)
I Heart Y'all chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
If you left it to me you'd probably give birth to a daughter christened 'Anna-Sophia-Ria Pixie Violet Monkey Ninja Schreave'."I let out a snort of laughter and double over, grinning. "What on Earth is that?" I screech. "Monkey Ninja Schreave?""What?" He mumbles. "It's cute.""Cute? Maxon, it's as though you wanted our daughter to be bullied before she's even been born. And who has three first names? I mean really, Anna-Sophia-Ria?"He blushes. "My cousin does.""What is he called?" I ask, surprised."Harold-Arthur-Doddington Brown." He mutters, probably hoping I can't here him. But, no, I'm not letting him off that easily."Doddington? You know someone called Doddington?" I looks embarrassed. "It was his third name! We all called him Harry.""Oh, you'll never live this one down, Schreave.

Monkey Ninja? Someone has been watching WAY too much of Cartoon Network! And Doddington? Why? I mean if you're going to give someone three names, at least give them names they won't be bullied for! Seriously people, Doddington? Just, WOW... :D

I know I'm probably much too late, but I would love for Maxon and America to name their baby girl Cecilia Katherine Violet Schreave. I think that's a nice name for a royal baby. The name is long, but thankfully when it's monogrammed, it doesn't spell out anything embarrassing! OMG! America Singer Schreave monogrammed, is A.S.S! How did I not notice that before? I'm not going to make fun or laugh at America, because she is one of my favorite characters of all time. She deserves respect. But seriously, how did I not notice that her married name monogrammed is A.S.S?
I Heart Y'all chapter 31 . 8/14/2014
I catch a glance at Maxon and he looks so awestruck, in fact I think I can see a tear sliding down his cheek as he claps with a massive amount of enthusiasm.

Aww! This reminds me of that scene in The Elite where America has just played the violin for Kriss's birthday party, and Maxon is just looking at her in plain adoration! So sweet!

He announces and Maxon actually lets out a squeal. Yes, that's right. Maxon Schreave, King of Illéa, actually squeals.

How does a guy squeal? Is the squeal in a low voice or a high one? Does it sound different from a girl squeal? Why am I asking this? I just want to know everything about Maxon, even the way he squeals! God, I'm such an obsessed, mentally unstable, dangerous fangirl!
I Heart Y'all chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
Hahaha! America's mom was so funny! I'm just surprised she didn't slam his head into the grand piano or something. I was expecting her to either faint, or have a minor heart attack! Thank god she didn't!

I wonder how Aspen will react – after all, having a child was always something I imagined doing with him.

Why does she keep thinking about Aspen? I mean, does she seriously need me to tell her there is no more room now for second thoughts? I don't think so, she should've known that when she let Maxon knock her up. Not to be blunt, but it's kind of freaking me out how much she thinks of Aspen. It gives me doubt about Maxamerica. Did I just say that out loud? What is wrong with me? I need to think of Maxamerica to get those thoughts out of my head.
*thinks of The One*
*sighs*
Ah, much better! Don't listen to what I was saying, I sometimes start spouting crazy talk. Weasel cookies... See, crazy.