Reviews for Chasing The Crown
Olivia chapter 10 . 3/30
Let May live
lux chapter 37 . 1/11
really good, do may and harley please
prnamber3909 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
omg
prnamber3909 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
omg! they CANNOT kill illeas sweetheart!
prnamber3909 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
nonnonononoo!
prnamber3909 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
it is going a little to fast but that ok! your stories are never bad!
prnamber3909 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
lol the ad this time was a wedding dress one!
prnamber3909 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
u know america's (USA) sweetheart, well may is illea's sweetheart she is so freakin awsome! omg lucy! Thank u for my maxeria xhapter, but honestly i think it would have been america & kriss in the final 2
prnamber3909 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
awwww! i need a maxeria moment soon...
prnamber3909 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
lol you told him. good now i can live out my fanfiction dreams! lol the ad next the comment box was for: andrea kane the stranger you know and america just said that lolololol!
prnamber3909 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
ok. i knew it had to be that she was wearing something, maxon is so stupid lol, and aspen ruins everything maxeria!
prnamber3909 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
hmmm i wonder... ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
IT WAS AMAZING! MY EYES WERE GLUED TO THE SCREEN THE WHOLE TIME!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
I love your story one of the best fanfictions I have read I enjoyed reading your story
alice1529 chapter 37 . 10/31/2013
Of course I would love to see a sequel!
I'm sorry I've never reviewed before this but I have so little free time on my hands lately that I've come to reading fanfiction at 10-11:00.
This fanfic is wonderful and I'm glad to see that you follow the rules of fanfiction because there are so many stories on here nowadays that really just aren't good or the ones that are good are discontinued.
I like how you don't beg for reviews or always set a certain number of reviews to make the next chapter.
I do think this story was a bit fast paced but I thoroughly enjoyed it that way, which doesn't always happen for me.
Now, something that I think you should know is that I'm a hopeless romantic. So I hope you don't mind if I create a couple name for Drew and Summer: Dremmer. I also would love to make a request that somehow you would incorporate a girl named Leyna as long as she had nothing to do with Aspen.
Overall, I think this is probably in my top 3 Selection fanfics and I really hope you keep writing.

Alice:D