Reviews for Seven, Twenty, Three
le2spaz chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Very nicely done. I love Lana Parrilla in Miami Medical. But it is a fitting end for Regina to start her new life as a savior.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great story, but I hate how people pretend that Henry would be upset about Regina leaving, this kid has been ungrateful since day one. Nothing can ever make me think that he give one crap about Regina now that he's with his, "real mother."

Other than that excellent!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hey, I really love the idea of Regina leaving SB to look for happiness. I don't know if she can be happy where she is. This was lovely! I like that Emma and Henry left to find her, but i think the getting back together was a little too quick. There's a lot of pain, and the crappy way she was treated by her son that was not resolved. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind how you ended the story at all, I'm just really glad she can be happy. It ended on a note of hope, and I'm happy about that!
hogwart lady chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oh wow you gotta do another one like this I love ouat and Miami medical they have two of the best women in it both and finally somebody wrote a story with parrilla and morrison
TorturedTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was...amazing. I don't even have words to describe how perfect that was. The way you were able to incorporate both characters into one was absolutely phenomenal. I just recently fell in love with Miami Medical as well as Once Upon a Time. And you melded my absolute favorite actress into one absolutely phenomenal, outstanding character. This is beautiful. And I agree; a sequel would be great! Keep up this excellent work!
LisQueen chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I loved it!. I watched Miami Medical and I love Eva as much I do love Regina.

Great idea and amazing story. Well done! :D
BlueDogM chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love this story, very inspired to write a crossover with MM and you managed to pull out this wonderful piece, bravo !

And Eva is an absolutely probable evolution of Regina in my mind :D
moonlightchild87 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved it! I hope you decide to rewrite this into multichapter...once upon a time:)
AlexRyzlinGold chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really liked this. I've been wanting to see Regina as Eva/a bad ass doctor for ages. So glad you did this and that you managed to make it work with the OUAT storyline so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I thought it was really good... I think it needs a sequel!
gone90000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I absolutely loved this, great story. For a second I thought Emma had died thanks for messing with me feels. I really, really loved this.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*skips in happy circles* I never thought I'd see this transformed into a fanfic BUT OH MY GOD YES I LOVE IT.

Also - true love's kiss - I never thought I'd believe it would work outside of Storybrooke because of the lack of magic BUT IT'S THE EVIL QUEEN AND THE SAVIOUR FOR GODS SAKE I DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE THEY MAKE MAGIC.

Anyway. I'm super happy with you and your wonderful writing skills!

vera lima chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Parabéns, adorei a forma que vocês escreve. O amor verdadeiro de Emma e Regina, Henry com saudades de Regina e a sua importância na sua vida.
Agramontes chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's really clever how you joined the stories. Does Emma get to become Allison Cameron too? Heehee. :)
xSapoire chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I've been waiting AGES for a Miami Medical/OUaT fic! Please keep going! Loved it! :D