Reviews for a single glass of love, mr bartender
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Is there any chance for another one? I freaking loved this shot , I'm always in for crack pairings.
Fantita chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OMG. This was great! Himuro was as awesome as always (cool and seductive, a bit manipulative and gentle) and oh yes, I so agree with the " And damn, I never knew a mole can look so sexy." And you made me like Haizaki here! He's certainly not among my fave KnB characters though I like him more than Hanamiya Matoko.
Anyway, I enjoyed reading this so much and I had lots of fun with Haizaki's reactions and thoughts
Thanks a lot!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hilarious, strangely believable and utterly enjoyable to read. I'm absolutely in love with this strange pairing now, and heavens help if there isn't any more of them. I'll hold you responsible if I can't find any fanfics of them and then you'll have to write more to cure me of this sudden love for Haizaki/Himuro.
Seriously, though, I really like reading this piece. It's refreshing and wonderful.
Himuro chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ahhh, two of my favorite characters together and seductive bartender!Himuro on top of that (and dirtymouth Himuro can never go wrong *-*)? God, there's something I love so much about this and why can't there just be more stories of the two of them? Here's to hoping that you'll/everyone else will write more of these two beautiful pairings.
denOden chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I choked on my cola when knowing the pairing, then choked again when Haizaki ordered cola, Lolz, what kind of story is this pairing going to be in? That crossed my mind before reading the story, why you not write this fic earlier so hopefuly this pair could be popular? That's what I think after reading the story, it's so cute I'm gona die this story really needs a sequel, really want both of them meets the GoM
Kagami no Basuke chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ah.
Oh.

HOLY SHIT, I think I'm getting the feels from this pairing. This is quite a clever story... Hm, and I wonder what curves Himuro is talking about? Hahaha.
v W chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh... And forget to add it... This pairing has a beautiful ongoing (?) wonderful comic series (The one that got me ship this pairing)... In case you are interested... member_ ?modemedium&illust_id32781520 member_ ?modemedium&illust_id33214579
v W chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Can I just say... I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING A FIC FOR THIS WONDERFUL WEIRD VERY RARE PAIRING WHICH IS ON MY SECOND RANK OF KUROBASU OTPS?!

I enjoyed reading it. Have a good laugh. LOL, gay germs. It is totally Himuro effect
PigeonWife chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Waahh how was I never attracted to this pairing before, it's so undeniably hot!

I thank you (and hate you) for introducing to me yet another ship that is pretty much nonexistent OTL (the pain of not having enough material to fuel the ship kills me every time Gah!)