Reviews for Scale Model
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
NekoA chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful! You really made me want to be on vacation. I love the descriptions you made of the town. The boys really semmed to have a great time in there. Thank you for this sweet and relaxing story.
elle.writes chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwww cute! This makes me so overwhelmingly nostalgic for Maine... *le sigh* It is such a romantic place, I just loved all your description, its exactly how I think of the east coast. I'm sure I've been past Boothbay Harbor too! (And Quatre's lobster obsession mimics that of one of my traveling mates haha!) Thanks for the lovely bit of whimsy. :-)
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aw, fun!
And you totally took a trip to Maine, didn't you? There's no way you could've described all that without BEING there! Glad you passed through my home state of CT. But next time you need to check out Acadia National Park up in Bar Harbor, ME. It's a ways up there...eight hours from the CT border, whereas the southern part of Maine is only three hours. It's a HAUL to Bar Harbor. But very pretty. And yeah, Maine is chilly even in the middle of summer. I don't think the words hazy, hot and humid EVER apply to that state!
I think I had as much fun finding out the boys' hobbies as watching the budding romances in the story. And the lobster (ah, yes! lobster's the best) obsession Quatre had was adorable. I'm totally with him on that. I've got a theory about lobster, popcorn, and artichokes...the main reason for eating them is to have a vehicle with which to bring BUTTER to your mouth. I love butter! And buttered lobster is sheer heaven!
I loved the miniatures, too. Makes me wanna start a little collection of my own. Yes, it's big business these days. And it's pretty cool that Duo likes recreating his own world. Great way to remember an occasion!
Lovely story...thanks for posting!