Reviews for New Beginning
Jack139 chapter 22 . 7/2
You rock keep on going this story is great
Cdennis1 chapter 22 . 7/2
Fuck you and that God damn cliffhanger hurry up with the next chapter I love this story since the first time I started reading you have an awesome writing but I am really mad at you with that cliffhanger please update soon and don't make us wait like 3 or 4 months like the last time
newboy chapter 22 . 6/25
I like how Shego and kim are slowly learning how to get along and perhaps even become friends, since I think kim still has feelings for ron that might makes things a bit interesting in the future.
zzzoo99 chapter 22 . 6/25
Keep it up
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 22 . 6/22
don't let some cliché shit happen like Kim jumping in front of the blow saving shego. I hope that shego powers to get a boast because of the foreshadowing earlier.
dude223 chapter 22 . 6/21
good
please finish make she go live marry ron.
Shade169 chapter 22 . 6/20
Well that is an interesting final boss character. I thought you mentioned a psychic a few chapters ago, but I could be wrong. I think it was in chapter 20. It will be interesting to see how shelia gets out of that one... i sense a deus ex machina coming. Good chater and I can hardly wait for more.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 22 . 6/20
Awesome chapter. i quite enjoyed reading it and i eagerly await the next chapter.
guest chapter 22 . 6/19
This was a good chapter but when this mission is over can you have Ron and Shego go off and do missions on there on just the two of them?
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 22 . 6/19
Damn... I feel bad for Legion to some extent. It sounds like he got caught up in some HYDRA-type shit. He/They honestly want the misery to end.

Also, I wonder if Ron is going to have a fit of depression after everything settles down and his taken actions sink in?
Zanthraxone chapter 22 . 6/19
Ahhh the horror of the dreaded cliffhanger lol. Oh the wait that it had to take to get said cliffhanger lol. Great chapter once again and if I had to guess ole Ronnie is coming to town and he's going to be pissed lol. I hope all will go well soon for you so we can see some more chapters. I look forward to them as there aren't many Ron-Shego stories that are still being updated. Real Life gets busy though so I can definitely understand that, I wish you good luck in your writing and RL as well.
Z
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 6/19
Whoa, several Marvel and DC comics references here.

As usual, great battle scenes.

Keep the good writing.
Onyx2589 chapter 22 . 6/19
*cocks MA16*
You, good sir, have got some nerve going MIA like that then to come back and leave us with...THIS.
THIS...abomination of a cliffhanger. I expected Shego to come break badass over whoever the hell found Ron, but NO. Instead, we get... This.
Update soon good author, or the nighthunter might just become the hunted.
Anyways, until then,
Write on!
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 6/19
Quite the insurmountable odds at both battles...

Mystically overwhelming for Ron, Genetics gone so badly over the top with Shego and Kim...

Hope Ron took down Fukushima, or Shego and Kim are done for.

But I wonder if Du actually got competent all of a sudden as this chapter cliffie ended...

CB73
Hopeful-Husky chapter 22 . 6/19
Glad to see the update. I like seeing the girls work together and the whole Ron/Shego thing not getting in their way. I believe Fukushima is way out of his depth and Legion is by far the better opponent. Looking forward to resolving the cliffhanger but I doubt Legion's death blow would go 'Bang'.