Reviews for New Beginning
beast5200 chapter 1 . 4/13
This story is so good I'm just going to read it again.
beast5200 chapter 25 . 4/13
This story I really good. You have a certain sway with characters. They almost seem real. So this story deserves all the love. I just can't wait for an update.
Mac-man3779 chapter 4 . 4/6
I can never choreograph a fight like some that, not bad.
Grim24 chapter 5 . 3/24
You just forgive Kim just like that! are you fucking serious? wow juts WOW i don't know what to say she treated her like crap then then he doesn't even have a chance to treat her how she treats him WHERE'S THE GODDAMN SATISFACTION IN THAT HUH?! 70% people reading this kind of story to satisfy themselves the urged to actually see the MC rise and change because that's the whole point of the story to make him great and satisfy the readers but because of the recent chapter that i read if this kind of thing (Ron forgiving Kim just like that! without earning it) going to happen often i might as well give up reading this...
Grim24 chapter 1 . 3/24
Ahahaha i swear Ron is just like Naruto claiming that he doesn't take shit from anyone and yet he was just being schooled by his partner when you clearly read the story and yet he can't fUcking do a THING other than mope around just like that worst MC Naruto when he was being blame by Sakura everytime...
Luciendar chapter 25 . 3/20
I gotta tell you bro that you this is probably my favorite story on here. I would be grateful if you would read some of my work and perhaps proof read new pieces. Thanks for the awesome story and I hope you continue it.
The Aberrant One chapter 25 . 3/6
Ow...Damn. The last bit at the end of this chapter... was kind of expecting something like this because you tend to expect it when you have a chapter/episode where the characters have just gone through a hellish life changing event and try to resume some since of normalcy only to have that one nasty reminder to tell them that they will never have that safe and normal life ever again come up at the end.

Also noticed a bunch of typos here and there, particularly in he earlier chapters, but not as many as I got through the later ones. Really can't yell at you about that since I am guilty of the same thing. But they really didn't do much to break the flow of the story, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

And finally, a confession. I never liked Kim Possible...I hated the show (still do) because I really didn't like the attitude and cluelessness of the characters and it seemed like Ron, with way he was being treated through most of the show, was a school shooting rampage just waiting to happen. The only thing I liked was Shego ( for obvious reasons ), but I felt like my IQ was dropping a few points every time I watched an episode.

That being said, I have read a few KP fics that have blown me away and this was one of them. This has been one crazy ride, and I intend to stick around for it to reach its conclusion.
Lewis-Sama chapter 25 . 2/15
Awesome. So funny when caught Ron and Shego together. I wonder if Tara will cause problems for Ron and Shego? I doubt it but you never know.
chadstark83 chapter 25 . 2/8
nice story keep it up
guest chapter 25 . 2/4
Good we're finally getting away from Kim hopefully the real story can start then I want to see what Ron and Shego get into together
Polarman2002 chapter 25 . 2/1
I have seen every chapter of this story. I have viewed each chapter multiple times. I have to say:

You are one of the finest writers I have ever seen. This story is filled with action, lust, anger and adventure. I followed your story just now to not have to check the site to know if you posted a new chapter. I would like to recommend something. Now that Ron and Shego are on a vacation, perhaps it's time for Shego to reconnect with her brothers. They had done so much for her, and I was annoyed at the fact that in the episodes of the anime, they never had a nice moment. Maybe, before they leave, Team Go visits, reconnects with their sister and threatens Ron for good measure. Nice chapter too, Kim getting an eyeful of something she shouldn't have seen. It was priceless.

One more thing: x-21, the legendary insanely dangerous prisoner. I thought Legion was x-21 when I first saw him. What could be more terrifying than that? Not a lumbering gorilla mutant. I wonder what you have in store for that.

I apologize if this is blunt or impatient, but I have some big projects coming up soon. If you could post this chapter soon, I would be very grateful. Of course, don't take any quality away from other parts of your life like work, school, etc.

Thanks, Polarman 2002.

Aurum est potestas
redlinevcr chapter 25 . 1/28
HI

thanks

MAKE that 749 more .
Jakeros chapter 25 . 1/28
whoa WTF?! It's the most followed?! How the hell? Bah, whatever. Good on you mate!
Shade169 chapter 25 . 1/27
A well deserved honor. This is a fantastic story and it always makes my day when I see an update for it. Keep up the great work and hopefully you will get those review in another chapter or two.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 25 . 1/26
...you are awesome...this story is super duper mega awesome...