Reviews for Tripped
:D
beautiful chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
omg
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Cute. You're a good writer.
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I;m in love with your stories, they're all so amazing!
PFDebaterEagle chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Okay. I'm about to hyperventilate from the cuteness of this one shot !
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is just so beautiful. I think I have read it for like 4 times in a row. Again with your endings, they are literally just perfect. I like it how it started normal, just like "the days in Austin Moon's life" and slowly you started to mention Ally and that kiss ( who was based on Chapters cause you just had to do it and kill me. ). And how you made him sleep because of his shirt that had Ally's smell, A plus for you. It was just so darn cute and sweet and I'm still wondering how I am still alive. The kiss, was perfect. And THIS ending was literally my favorite of all times. "He doesn't think he's getting up any time soon. That's the thing about falling in love. You fall, and you don't want to get back up. You want to lie there forever, with that one person that tripped you. In his case, Ally.

It's okay.

He tripped her back." These, right here, are my favorite lines, ever.

Well done :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awwwwwwww that was so sweet, adorable and squeal worthy. i love the thought, scent and thoughts of Ally can either make Austin drowsy or not sleep at all. Such an adorable lovesick boy
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sorry, fanfiction logged me out, and I didn't know it until after I reviewed. The last review was from me. And again, I looooved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love it! Okay, so this line was so amazing:
'He's not crazy. If he is, she must be too, because they've both fallen. Hard.

It's okay.

He tripped her back.'

So amazing! I love it! Words cannot describe how amazing I found this. I love it!
lovestories98 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
love :)
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This one was so cute! Not that all your other ones aren't, but I especially enjoyed this one :D
I'm glad you dedicated this one to JoeyJar99. She's awesome! Do you talk to her too? I'm glad you dedicated this one to her, she really deserves it!
Anyways, you are so good at writing, your adorable stories always brighten my day. Have you ever thought about writing a multi chapter story? I totally think you'd be up for it :D That is, if you haven't started one already. *hinthintnudgenudge*
You are just so fantastic, I have no more words left to express your amazing writing capabilities. Keep it up! :D
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I have read all of your Austin & Ally stories, and they're the best ones on here! They're random and funny. And sweet, but not too sweet. I hate how almost every story has the, "I love you""I love you too" ending. But yours? Ah-mazing! Just perfect. Where do you come up with your ideas? I admit, I'm not a very good writer. I like writing their feelings, and I have good grammar and spelling, but I can't come up with plots. You can do all of that, and more. My favorites: He wrote it on a napkin, and Jack's Flaps. But I love every one of them. I'm sort of rambling...I just love your stories! Sorry if I haven't reviewed on your other A&A stories. I will be sure to give my thoughts on them from now on. And I will definitely recommend them. Okay, I should stop now. Oh! One more thing. Writing prompt: story that includes Ally's book, or that mentions pickles & pancakes. Okay, I should definitely stop now. Bye! Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So beautiful. I love your stories.
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cute story
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
REQUEST TIME! love this story, but that really goes without saying, now does it?!

Allright. I'm gonna give you TWO prompts this time for the SAME STORY! as the great laura marano would say, BAM!

here it is, *cue drumroll*: PAJAMA PANTS AND PINK LEMONADE!

haha i'm in pajama pants right now drinking lemonade, so now you know how that "brilliant" idea was born ;)

THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME!