Reviews for Where Roads Converge
Wortglitzer chapter 25 . 9/7/2023
I've been an avid fanfiction reader for over 10 years - and I just stumbled across this story yesterday! But wow, what a great find!
Thank you so much for such a fantastic story. It was a real pleasure reading it.:)
ChrisDGoosey chapter 25 . 6/5/2023
WOW. That was wonderful. Loved all of it, thank you. Your writing is magnificent.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 19 . 6/5/2023
I am enjoying this so very much. It’s so well written and I particularly appreciate the fact that each character has their own voice. Rose could never be mixed up with anyone else! As for Jake…..I’m glad I can read on…
ChrisDGoosey chapter 10 . 6/4/2023
Oh my. How much more can they take? LOL.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 8 . 6/4/2023
Poor Edward.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 5 . 6/4/2023
I just want to say that I really appreciate you writing in third person; it makes such a difference. I have just read Wild Child and thought the same thing with that one. I have recently read a story in first person but which insisted on including everyone’s POV. It’s the author’s choice, obviously, but if you want to include thoughts from all parties, why use first person? It just made for an incredibly over long story.

This one, however, is flowing nicely. I know Gloucestershire and when it snows, you know all about it.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 4 . 6/4/2023
Building a real fire brings back memories, and actually using a coal bucket for coal. Things are looking cosy.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 2 . 6/4/2023
They will do well to get to Cirencester by 3, especially in the snow. But that’s the beauty of fiction LOL. Looking forward to learning Edward’s story.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
Wow. Great first chapter. I do like your Bella characters and I love the settings in England.
exclusiverob chapter 4 . 4/16/2023
I just found this story and I'm loving it. I have a hard time with some of the English words you use. I have no clue what they mean, so I guess. lol Thanks, Judi Wile
Winara White chapter 25 . 1/28/2023
Love coming back yo read this amazing story
CLEFE chapter 25 . 1/23/2023
What a lovely story, thank you!
WordsMusicMagic chapter 25 . 12/18/2022
Thank you for writing and sharing such a sweet and beautiful story with the fandom. I loved every word.
DarkLightInShades chapter 24 . 8/16/2022
I liked your story very much. Reading Bellas and Edwards life stories was just like real life. Sometimes sad, sometimes hurtful, sometimes funny, sometimes happy. Loved that you didn't leave any questions open in the end. Thank you for sharing!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 25 . 7/4/2021
I just reread this again. It’s such a wonderful story!
3,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »