Reviews for Where Roads Converge
ExquisiteEdward chapter 13 . 10/15
Nubbin made me laugh lol.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 12 . 10/14
Ugh. Even with a condom I’m grossed out about Tanya. Yuck.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 11 . 10/14
Okay. I want your Edward solely because he can cook lol. I can’t cook worth a crap and I’d die if I saw my hubby pull out a skillet. Hehe. The dude has to have diseases. Hopefully he used condoms...
ExquisiteEdward chapter 10 . 10/14
Boy Alice is something else lol. Talk about no filter with someone she just met. The jeans thing made me laugh.
Sorry I didn't review every chapter but I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I enjoyed this very much.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 9 . 10/9
Ok old bint and numpty made me laugh. If I was Edward, I’d have a line in my arm for sure. He has been through way too much and what is sad is there are so many kids out there right now just like him. I’m glad he got clean but he has to have diseases from being with Tanya. Ugh. And I knew he’d get chased after. This is not going be good.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 8 . 10/9
Oh wow. Poor Edward. What a terrible thing to have happen. No wonder he’s in the position he is. Surely the police will do an investigation and come to a different conclusion which makes me very nervous for Edward. I’m getting a bad vibe that this story is going to have some big show downs in it... both for Edward and Bella.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 7 . 10/7
Hob is the strangest word lol. They seem to be able to comfort one another which they both need.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 6 . 10/7
Ha! That was a hoot. Poor E. I wonder what has caused his nightmares. I’m sure it’s terrible.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 5 . 10/7
Jasper and Alice seem like perfect neighbors. E & B are cute with their awkwardness.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 4 . 10/7
He gave her everything he had. So sweet. I love all of your English sayings like A&E. I immediately thought of the tv channel lol.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 3 . 10/7
His reaction to ‘woman make fire’ made me laugh. Your descriptions of the house were amazing. What is he dreaming of? Something terrible it seems.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 2 . 10/7
Awe she saved him! I wonder why he’s homeless... I like that Edward knew who she was.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 1 . 10/7
Jacob needs a swift kick to the nethers. Love the description of Edward. It’s so much fun imagining him looking like that...
VryUnique chapter 10 . 9/8
I would ask why the hell katie wasn’t in a hospital. Drug addicted babies don’t get sent home. I can’t see a drug addict walking out of a hospital with a drug addicted baby. That baby should have never been where she was so I would say there is some blame there. If the baby was left at the hospital like she would have been in real life she would still be alive.
3,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »