Reviews for Where Roads Converge
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 25 . 7/4
I just reread this again. It’s such a wonderful story!
Elle Whitecap chapter 25 . 6/20
Very good story!
pinkshoes81 chapter 25 . 5/4
Loved this story, so sweet.

agatona chapter 25 . 4/9
Excellent story.
Thank you so much.
agatona chapter 24 . 4/9
OMG, I swear I read this story at the time it was posted. But not being fond of WIPs, I decided to wait until there were more chapters or when it was close to completion.
Which I really regret because it is such an incredible story.
Anyway, I loved it. It will be in my favorites list.
Thank you.
dreamthief19 chapter 25 . 8/3/2020
Oh, what a beautiful story. I enjoyed everything about it. The perfect balance of reality, fiction, heartbreak, love, sadness, joy, loneliness, and togetherness. What a wonderful tale you've told. Thank you for sharing it, I loved reading it.
Vampyira chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
Just read this story for the first time. It's bril! I read it start to finish today and it's now on my favs list for rereading. Thank you so much for writing this excellent piece.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 25 . 10/28/2019
I wish I had their hea lol. I love where Edward’s career went. He deserved it and it was really cute. You sent these two off into the sunset in a very grand way. Great job.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 24 . 10/28/2019
They are sweet together.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 23 . 10/28/2019
It was good to see him get closure.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 22 . 10/28/2019
Well I guess I was wrong about Jake. She should have never confronted him. No one in their right mind would be forgiving in that situation especially with someone like him. I’m glad Edward got the info on Paul. Now we’ll see what he does with the money.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 21 . 10/28/2019
Lovey doveys...
ExquisiteEdward chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
I had to google miasma. Lol. Never heard that one before. Boy, a lot happened in this chapter. I’m still worried about Jacob. I’m so glad they went to the police but I doubt that will stop him.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 19 . 10/26/2019
I love the name of the restaurant and how the name of this fic came to be and oh boy. Here comes the ugly...
ExquisiteEdward chapter 18 . 10/19/2019
I knew he’d show up! The jerk! He has the power to really mess things up for the both of them especially Edward. I’m nervous about when he’s going to show up and where.
3,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »