Reviews for Where Roads Converge
kdubster7 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Love, love this story! Can't wait for more!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Glad she was able to help him.
tinaconnor chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Something told me not to start another WIP, but I have read your teasers on the Fictionators and couldn't resist. I knew that this story had to potential to grab my attention from the start. I was right. I also have to admit to an affection for all things British. Being a Yank, I love the way the story not being americanized lends to the enjoyment of reading. I look forward to the next update. You have created a fan with the first 3 chapters.
villanova chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ok this is not the North Pole only the Cotswold so the snow won't stick around for more than a couple of days tops, but hopefully enough for these two to really bond. I am really intrigued.
angelari7 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Love the age gap was little bit its your story and you know whats best.
villanova chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It's good to read a story based in the U.K., so nice to visualise the places in the story instead of some obscure US town, I get that there is bugger all in Cirencester in the middle of the night
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is so good and I can't wait for more. It's very rare that I feel so connected to the characters so soon in a story. I know you have a lot more to tell us about both Bella and Edward and I trust you will reveal all in the right time and the right way.
I'm also amazed at your ability to write in third person, yet let us into your characters' heads so effortlessly. I love this story.
SaffreeLove chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Found this via The Fictionators Teaser Monday.
I'm really enjoying this story.
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
It's so lovely that she is taking care of Edward... He seems so lost, but sweet. Really enjoying this journey, Liz! xx
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Edward's probably been more caring towards Bella than her husband has the entire time they're were together. Awww, she's falling for him.
FeyLadyGrey chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I can almost feel the damp and chilly air in the cottage... Can't wait to read more!
majose chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I just realized this was not in my alert list after reading the tease at he fictionators
LadyTx chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I bet no one has ever been that kind to him before.
LadyTx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Today looked like a good day to start this. Interesting that he didn't approach her. Guess he figured she had enough problems.
rdmickey1989 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
So curious as to what the nightmares are.
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 195 .. Last Next »