Reviews for Where Roads Converge
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Another great chapter. It's great how you're taking your time with the characters getting to know each other and decide what happens next. I've never been to England but your rich descriptions really transported. I learned a lot about how the heating and electric work over there.
My favorite part, however, is the way you show Edward's big heart and his gratitude. I'm right there with him feeling overwhelmed at these small luxuries so many of us take for granted. I can't wait to learn more about both of these characters.
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Now that they are all tucked in for the duration, they can trade war stories about how they got to this point in their lives. {I wouldn't mind bein' snowed in with Edward!}
FranRichards chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I hope Jacob has frozen to death!
kezcullen chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
enjoying this greatly!
mzcullen58 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
More please!
MistaMeow chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Just found this story and am intrigued! I'm looking forward to more! Thanks for writing and sharing!
SaffreeLove chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
god, I love this. the descriptions of the house and everything. waiting anxiously/patiently for the next chapter.
SaffreeLove chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
:-)
kdubster7 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Love, love this story! Can't wait for more!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Glad she was able to help him.
tinaconnor chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Something told me not to start another WIP, but I have read your teasers on the Fictionators and couldn't resist. I knew that this story had to potential to grab my attention from the start. I was right. I also have to admit to an affection for all things British. Being a Yank, I love the way the story not being americanized lends to the enjoyment of reading. I look forward to the next update. You have created a fan with the first 3 chapters.
villanova chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ok this is not the North Pole only the Cotswold so the snow won't stick around for more than a couple of days tops, but hopefully enough for these two to really bond. I am really intrigued.
angelari7 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Love the age gap was little bit its your story and you know whats best.
villanova chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It's good to read a story based in the U.K., so nice to visualise the places in the story instead of some obscure US town, I get that there is bugger all in Cirencester in the middle of the night
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is so good and I can't wait for more. It's very rare that I feel so connected to the characters so soon in a story. I know you have a lot more to tell us about both Bella and Edward and I trust you will reveal all in the right time and the right way.
I'm also amazed at your ability to write in third person, yet let us into your characters' heads so effortlessly. I love this story.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 195 .. Last Next »