Reviews for Where Roads Converge
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/22
I was right! He stopped for the very reasons I mentioned in my review. I am so proud of I'm not letting her wallow overnight and going to her room. Demanding that she hear him out. He could give two shits about her age too, and that's fantastic. They both feel the pull they are experiencing towards one another and it's strong. Love that they communicated like real adults and made it through the night. Really loved the mutual self loving going on simultaneously in their bedrooms. His prayer for the snow to melt, was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/22
Her telling him the whole story behind Jake, was good. His anger for what Jake did to her was positively waiting to explode. I love what he said about all of it. She did it all herself and Jake making her feel like she owed him for it, was another way to hold her under his thumb. Edward, I hope, made her see it differently. That was one hell of a first kiss for these two. Morphing into an incredible make out session, that could've gotten out of control, had he not reined it in. She jumped to rejection so fast, as a result of her past. I wish she would've listened to his reason. Guessing it had something to do with protection or more importantly, testing, being the reason for him stopping. I hope she hears him out in the morning.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/22
This was a very fun chapter. I loved the almost kiss, yet was very glad it got interrupted. They are not ready quite yet. Well, they are both very ready physically, yet not quite there mentally. Alice was a hoot in this chapter. Her minge needed a rest . . . funny stuff. Bella saying jeans to Edward in lieu of carpet, cracked me the hell up.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/22
Figured he'd gone down that path, as its supremely difficult for the homeless to escape their awful reality, if only for a minute, without the drugs. A lot are strong and never do the drugs. Unfortunately, most are not as lucky. As attracted as these two are to one another, they absolutely can not have sex without him first getting tested. Tanya's intravenous drug use and clearly, the unprotected sex they must've had, being that Edward thought Kate could be his. Even if it was only once in a great while, by his definition, it only takes once when someone is infected. Please get him tested. It would suck for him to come out the other side of one hell, only to fall back into a whole new hell. At least both of them are on the same page with their fantasies and dreams. Neither knows, or even thinks, the other would be interested.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/22
Wow, they both let it all out there in this chapter. I'm glad she told him what happened to her. His emphatic promise he would hurt Jake if he came around her again, after she told him what happened, made so much more sense after hearing the horrific tale of what Paul did to his mother. That dinner he made was not your average chicken dinner. The man's got skills. I hope he can use those skills for a job, now that he's got permanent residence . . . at least it seems that way . . . I don't think Bella is letting him leave anytime soon. What a crappy life he's lived. To have witnessed his mother's death, the way he did. Him holding all the guilt. There really wasn't anything he could've done, as he was too small and too young. Paul definitely would've killed him too.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/22
Him being so very proud of himself for building that fire, was incredibly sweet. His wanting to tell her about his life, yet not having the strength yet to do so, was understandable. I have a feeling she will open up about herself, before he gets to his side of things. Her realizing that she is free from Jake and how it affected her, was also understandable. I do worry about him having her latest manuscript on any computer she may have left behind, causing issues in court later. He'll sue her for something, just to spite her, when he realizes she is definitely and truly gone. She said she had her laptop, in that first chapter, so perhaps that is the only one she ever worked on. I'm glad I Edward was there to hold her through it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/22
Some interesting back story on Bella and her friendship with Rose. I hope she can reconnect with her. The type of man, like Jake, love to get you away from your friends. It is the way they prey on you better. Edward's night terrors seem to be getting worse. That was a bad one. Him not wanting to let her go, was so sad. I'm glad she stayed. The morning nipples/erection/faceplant part of the chapter, was hilariously awkward. I really liked the self loving Edward afterward. I'm glad she wants to talk. I don't think she would throw him out, not at all. It sure seems he's used to being tossed aside though. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/22
Jasper and Alice were quite enjoyable. I love tha they came by to make sure the person inside was supposed to be there. I really liked Alice's chapter closing thoughts about both Bella and Edward. She nailed it. I do worry about her upcoming tour, as that may be when Jake strikes. He seems, to me, the type that won't let her go that easily. He's a loose cannon. Alice's shop sounds wonderful. I loved all the things she's got going on there. Very nice of her to get the loan section up and running, with their local library closing. She still gets some money for the books and she gets to give the gift of reading to those that have less money.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/22
Finding those boots in the basement was a really good thing. I'm very happy that they made it to the store and back safely. I really liked Bella getting Edward all the clothes, shoes, slippers and toiletries. He was uncomfortable with it all, yet he does need all of it. He should do a few loads of laundry, before they lose power. I love that you've given photos of all of this on your other page, as I'm enjoying seeing the things you've described. I really like that they seem to get along really well.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/22
You can tell that he's honestly and completely grateful to her for taking him with her. Her house sounds wonderful. I was very pleased to learn that she had had it renovated with upgrades. That was great news. What horrors Edward must've endured. His night terrors are clearly awful. I wonder how long he's been homeless or, was it a new development? We will learn.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/22
I was hoping she had cash with her, so Jake couldn't get someone to track her using her credit cards. She obviously had the thought of fleeing in her head but, it wasn't planned out or, she may have had the cash. I'm very glad she stopped for Edward. He definitely wouldn't have made it through the next two hours, let alone the night. He may be handy when they get to her home, as it may be in need of repairs that he can help with. Or, her home may be perfectly fine. Either way, I'm glad she's got him with her.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/22
I was elated to learn that she is completely self sufficient. That she's got her own career and it's very successful. That makes fleeing from abuse, so much easier. At twenty, I was in a verbally abusive relationship. It turned physical and I got away. It became my personal hell, as he stalked me. After a very lengthy period, I was able to get him arrested for the stalking. That was twenty nine years ago, and it still makes me shiver. Thankfully, I met my amazing husband and got the fairy tale, blissful happiness.
blb1000 chapter 25 . 5/1
Pushing you over 3000 reviews with a couple to spare! I loved this story. Thank you for finishing & sharing it.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 5/1
Love that she'd already checked dates!
blb1000 chapter 23 . 5/1
Very sweet. I do the same with my pets. Scatter their ashes in their favorite part if the yard.
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »