Reviews for Where Roads Converge
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
So much happened in that chapter. I loved that Alice grilled her immediately, as that was great. What are friends for, right? It was a delicious conversation. I really liked Edward's retelling of his meeting with Esme, as she sounded just as caring as Carlisle. I was quite glad that she did not run into Jake on her trips into London. I am not foolish enough to think he's gone from the story but, I am glad she was spared these first couple times. Thinking it'll happen on that seven day trip she's got coming up. How wonderful of Carlisle to get that bike for Edward. Edward attacking her when she got home, was hot as hell. Yummy! So happy to learn they are both clean, as it was a relief to this reader. He is just blossoming at the restaurant, with praise from both Carlisle and Esme. The people are coming from far away to eat there, too. That is wonderful. Unfortunately, with that praise, Bella's insecurities placed on her from Jake the asshat, came full force. I really hope she doesn't start to push him away unconsciously, to protect her heart from what she perceives to be inevitable. That man would never leave her . . . EVER . . . he is just as hooked as she is. Not for a job. Plus, I have a feeling that his loyalty would prevent him from even leaving Carlisle.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
That was absolutely magical between them. She got to experience two first for herself and she should tell him that. That she had never had a man go down on her. And, that she had never come from penetration alone. That would do wonders to boost his self esteem up. The way he stared at her with such intensity and then loved on her all over, was how he boosted her self esteem. Just thinking she can return that, by letting him know those two things. I do love that she brought up London again. I hope he reconsiders learning to drive, I am worried about the roads now. Isn't that how her father was killed? Maybe if she mentioned that, he would understand the trepidation she holds for him out there at night. I was surprised he took the phone without any words except thank you. That was nice.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
I'm so glad you ended the chapter with them talking and figuring out they each thought the other no longer wanted intimacy. Although they both seem to be holding their own right now, they both may benefit from therapy. Both together and separately. He has grown up being tossed out of homes and is so used to it, he immediately thinks that when Bella has to travel to London, that she'll want him out of the cottage. She would NEVER ask him to leave there. Especially since it is now her home and she wants to share it with him. He just got the job there with Carlisle, which she persuaded him to try for. There is no way she would ask him to leave. Again, I'm glad they were all better by the end of this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
That story he told of Marcus, was quite sad. Just when his mother seemed to be doing okay, because she had Marcus. Edward bonding with both Marcus and Molly. Then tragedy happens and the happiness was short lived. His mother getting even worse that before. So sad. That tattoo in her honor was perfect. I jumped over to your visual page to see it and it really fits Edward and his life thus far. The thirty-six count box of condoms didn't seem like enough to me. They may go through that in just a few days. Alice's shop sounded even more endearing having Bella describe in on their way walking through it. I loved Carlisle and he seemed rather happy with Edward as well. This is rather exciting, as he said he didn't need a dishwasher or a gopher. He really wants Edward to help with the cooking. Yay! *happy claps and bouncing in my chair* I think this job for Edward will be the perfect fit for him. I loved that Edward stopped itself from saying shit, and Carlisle started with Shit in his next sentence. Letting Edward know, cursing was just fine.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Poor guy got splinters again. I loved that she took care of his hands. Their dinner with Alice and Jasper was a lot of fun. Edward stammering to ask Jasper if he had any condoms, was cute. I loved Jasper's caveman response to Bella, when she asked. I love the idea of Edward going to work with Carlisle. With Edward's experience with food, as he has shown by making her dinner, I think it'll be a wonderful fit. From what Alice said in her telling of the restaurant and wanting to teach the younger adults, instead of getting experienced staff in there, you can tell that Carlisle and Esme both have hearts of gold. It would be really good to have that kind of male influence around Edward. I really like the idea and hope it comes to fruition. Imagine how happy Edward would be having a job. A real one! Their couch dancing was quite fun to read. I like that she was smart and didn't go down on him, no matter how hard that was for her to do. They will get the all clear and will have time for that in the future. Very shmexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
I was right! He stopped for the very reasons I mentioned in my review. I am so proud of I'm not letting her wallow overnight and going to her room. Demanding that she hear him out. He could give two shits about her age too, and that's fantastic. They both feel the pull they are experiencing towards one another and it's strong. Love that they communicated like real adults and made it through the night. Really loved the mutual self loving going on simultaneously in their bedrooms. His prayer for the snow to melt, was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Her telling him the whole story behind Jake, was good. His anger for what Jake did to her was positively waiting to explode. I love what he said about all of it. She did it all herself and Jake making her feel like she owed him for it, was another way to hold her under his thumb. Edward, I hope, made her see it differently. That was one hell of a first kiss for these two. Morphing into an incredible make out session, that could've gotten out of control, had he not reined it in. She jumped to rejection so fast, as a result of her past. I wish she would've listened to his reason. Guessing it had something to do with protection or more importantly, testing, being the reason for him stopping. I hope she hears him out in the morning.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
This was a very fun chapter. I loved the almost kiss, yet was very glad it got interrupted. They are not ready quite yet. Well, they are both very ready physically, yet not quite there mentally. Alice was a hoot in this chapter. Her minge needed a rest . . . funny stuff. Bella saying jeans to Edward in lieu of carpet, cracked me the hell up.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Figured he'd gone down that path, as its supremely difficult for the homeless to escape their awful reality, if only for a minute, without the drugs. A lot are strong and never do the drugs. Unfortunately, most are not as lucky. As attracted as these two are to one another, they absolutely can not have sex without him first getting tested. Tanya's intravenous drug use and clearly, the unprotected sex they must've had, being that Edward thought Kate could be his. Even if it was only once in a great while, by his definition, it only takes once when someone is infected. Please get him tested. It would suck for him to come out the other side of one hell, only to fall back into a whole new hell. At least both of them are on the same page with their fantasies and dreams. Neither knows, or even thinks, the other would be interested.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Wow, they both let it all out there in this chapter. I'm glad she told him what happened to her. His emphatic promise he would hurt Jake if he came around her again, after she told him what happened, made so much more sense after hearing the horrific tale of what Paul did to his mother. That dinner he made was not your average chicken dinner. The man's got skills. I hope he can use those skills for a job, now that he's got permanent residence . . . at least it seems that way . . . I don't think Bella is letting him leave anytime soon. What a crappy life he's lived. To have witnessed his mother's death, the way he did. Him holding all the guilt. There really wasn't anything he could've done, as he was too small and too young. Paul definitely would've killed him too.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Him being so very proud of himself for building that fire, was incredibly sweet. His wanting to tell her about his life, yet not having the strength yet to do so, was understandable. I have a feeling she will open up about herself, before he gets to his side of things. Her realizing that she is free from Jake and how it affected her, was also understandable. I do worry about him having her latest manuscript on any computer she may have left behind, causing issues in court later. He'll sue her for something, just to spite her, when he realizes she is definitely and truly gone. She said she had her laptop, in that first chapter, so perhaps that is the only one she ever worked on. I'm glad I Edward was there to hold her through it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Some interesting back story on Bella and her friendship with Rose. I hope she can reconnect with her. The type of man, like Jake, love to get you away from your friends. It is the way they prey on you better. Edward's night terrors seem to be getting worse. That was a bad one. Him not wanting to let her go, was so sad. I'm glad she stayed. The morning nipples/erection/faceplant part of the chapter, was hilariously awkward. I really liked the self loving Edward afterward. I'm glad she wants to talk. I don't think she would throw him out, not at all. It sure seems he's used to being tossed aside though. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Jasper and Alice were quite enjoyable. I love tha they came by to make sure the person inside was supposed to be there. I really liked Alice's chapter closing thoughts about both Bella and Edward. She nailed it. I do worry about her upcoming tour, as that may be when Jake strikes. He seems, to me, the type that won't let her go that easily. He's a loose cannon. Alice's shop sounds wonderful. I loved all the things she's got going on there. Very nice of her to get the loan section up and running, with their local library closing. She still gets some money for the books and she gets to give the gift of reading to those that have less money.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Finding those boots in the basement was a really good thing. I'm very happy that they made it to the store and back safely. I really liked Bella getting Edward all the clothes, shoes, slippers and toiletries. He was uncomfortable with it all, yet he does need all of it. He should do a few loads of laundry, before they lose power. I love that you've given photos of all of this on your other page, as I'm enjoying seeing the things you've described. I really like that they seem to get along really well.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
You can tell that he's honestly and completely grateful to her for taking him with her. Her house sounds wonderful. I was very pleased to learn that she had had it renovated with upgrades. That was great news. What horrors Edward must've endured. His night terrors are clearly awful. I wonder how long he's been homeless or, was it a new development? We will learn.
3,034 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »