Reviews for Where Roads Converge
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Jasper and Alice were quite enjoyable. I love tha they came by to make sure the person inside was supposed to be there. I really liked Alice's chapter closing thoughts about both Bella and Edward. She nailed it. I do worry about her upcoming tour, as that may be when Jake strikes. He seems, to me, the type that won't let her go that easily. He's a loose cannon. Alice's shop sounds wonderful. I loved all the things she's got going on there. Very nice of her to get the loan section up and running, with their local library closing. She still gets some money for the books and she gets to give the gift of reading to those that have less money.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Finding those boots in the basement was a really good thing. I'm very happy that they made it to the store and back safely. I really liked Bella getting Edward all the clothes, shoes, slippers and toiletries. He was uncomfortable with it all, yet he does need all of it. He should do a few loads of laundry, before they lose power. I love that you've given photos of all of this on your other page, as I'm enjoying seeing the things you've described. I really like that they seem to get along really well.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
You can tell that he's honestly and completely grateful to her for taking him with her. Her house sounds wonderful. I was very pleased to learn that she had had it renovated with upgrades. That was great news. What horrors Edward must've endured. His night terrors are clearly awful. I wonder how long he's been homeless or, was it a new development? We will learn.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I was hoping she had cash with her, so Jake couldn't get someone to track her using her credit cards. She obviously had the thought of fleeing in her head but, it wasn't planned out or, she may have had the cash. I'm very glad she stopped for Edward. He definitely wouldn't have made it through the next two hours, let alone the night. He may be handy when they get to her home, as it may be in need of repairs that he can help with. Or, her home may be perfectly fine. Either way, I'm glad she's got him with her.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I was elated to learn that she is completely self sufficient. That she's got her own career and it's very successful. That makes fleeing from abuse, so much easier. At twenty, I was in a verbally abusive relationship. It turned physical and I got away. It became my personal hell, as he stalked me. After a very lengthy period, I was able to get him arrested for the stalking. That was twenty nine years ago, and it still makes me shiver. Thankfully, I met my amazing husband and got the fairy tale, blissful happiness.
blb1000 chapter 25 . 5/1/2016
Pushing you over 3000 reviews with a couple to spare! I loved this story. Thank you for finishing & sharing it.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
Love that she'd already checked dates!
blb1000 chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
Very sweet. I do the same with my pets. Scatter their ashes in their favorite part if the yard.
blb1000 chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
Wondering who the daughter might be...?
blb1000 chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
I like the way you've infused twi-personalities into some of these characters. Glad you have Lauren a make over & left James out. ;-)
blb1000 chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Finally! Maybe.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 5/1/2016
At least Ed's got plenty of back up there.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 5/1/2016
And Jake's like a dog who's lost his favorite bone. Ed's step dad could find him too, if he's written up for his chef talent. Luckily, he's an adult, so not much to fear there.
blb1000 chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Maybe he'll have to put a ring on it before she stops worrying.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
He could ride to High Street with Alice.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »