Reviews for Where Roads Converge
MDtwiwriter chapter 24 . 5/23
This is my second time reading this story. It is so hopeful which I needed this week. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 25 . 5/18
I enjoyed readind WRC so much, I can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderful imagination with us. You are so talented with words, it's a blessing for us, readers.
jm1708 chapter 25 . 5/17
I was hesitant to read this story. Because Bella was older than Edward. And I'm not much into reading such stories. But I do not know why I started reading it and I am grateful to have made that decision.
What wonderful story, romantic, hopeful, well written, well told, exciting, a little humor, a little angst, a little drama but so much love that transcended the small screen of my cell.

How I wish that something like this happen in real life.

Beautiful story, thanks for sharing.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/14
Yea for Edward being such a success and for Bella getting back on track with her writing and artwork. Plus they are embedding themselves into the community and new friends in such a short time. And within themselves, together. I'm just waiting for the horrid Jake to find her and create all sorts of terror and pain. ick.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/14
Ah, there is the dinner date at Alice and Jasper's place. I was a night too early! lol

Good things cum, er..come to those who wait. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/13
My first response is, I thought they were supposed to eat dinner with Alice and Jasper. But I would love for that man to cook for me! Yum!

Bella should stop jumping to conclusions and allow Edward to explain. He probably feels like he isn't "clean" or "safe" due to his past girlfriend's history, even though it had been awhile. But they were so close!
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 5/13
Dang! So close! But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Good ole quirky Alice broke the spell.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/13
Those two are so funny, and aggravating at the same time. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/13
Bless their hearts! They both have such sad and traumatic pasts to deal with.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 5/13
lol Alice always makes me laugh. I love that character.

As I've said in the past, I adore your writing and imagination. I am so pulled in to this story! I hate having to stop reading and go to bed because I have to work the next day...but glad I have a job and able to work.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/13
There is absolutely, positively no excuse for people like Jacob/Jake. I pray Karma, and whomever else, takes care of them...threefold.

I am glad Bella has gotten away from that horrid situation and had a Plan B. I felt so sorry for her and the poor guy (yeah, I know...) asking for a ride at the gas station. I guess he either didn't want to get involved in her drama or has seen too much abuse in his life.
Mom23xx chapter 25 . 2/2
Absolutely adored this one too!
It always makes me laugh when nearly homels starving people in fanfics declare that they have been looking after themselves when they have been barely surviving.
They should say they have been independent because looking after themselves is an untruth.
Just a small insignificant point.
Edward wasn't wearing jeans but trackies.
twificfan chapter 25 . 1/5
What a fun story, I love it!
2,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »