Reviews for Where Roads Converge
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/13
My first response is, I thought they were supposed to eat dinner with Alice and Jasper. But I would love for that man to cook for me! Yum!

Bella should stop jumping to conclusions and allow Edward to explain. He probably feels like he isn't "clean" or "safe" due to his past girlfriend's history, even though it had been awhile. But they were so close!
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 5/13
Dang! So close! But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Good ole quirky Alice broke the spell.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/13
Those two are so funny, and aggravating at the same time. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/13
Bless their hearts! They both have such sad and traumatic pasts to deal with.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 5/13
lol Alice always makes me laugh. I love that character.

As I've said in the past, I adore your writing and imagination. I am so pulled in to this story! I hate having to stop reading and go to bed because I have to work the next day...but glad I have a job and able to work.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/13
There is absolutely, positively no excuse for people like Jacob/Jake. I pray Karma, and whomever else, takes care of them...threefold.

I am glad Bella has gotten away from that horrid situation and had a Plan B. I felt so sorry for her and the poor guy (yeah, I know...) asking for a ride at the gas station. I guess he either didn't want to get involved in her drama or has seen too much abuse in his life.
Mom23xx chapter 25 . 2/2
Absolutely adored this one too!
It always makes me laugh when nearly homels starving people in fanfics declare that they have been looking after themselves when they have been barely surviving.
They should say they have been independent because looking after themselves is an untruth.
Just a small insignificant point.
Edward wasn't wearing jeans but trackies.
twificfan chapter 25 . 1/5
What a fun story, I love it!
JennBolden9598 chapter 25 . 1/3
I found this story just two days ago, and I just have to let you know what a wonderful story it is. I'm so happy that I found it. Its such a great story!
Mechcat chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Just found this fic. Am really enjoying it. But, the term 'wife beater' is rather distasteful. A better way to describe it would be as a tank top or muscle shirt. Or a sleeveless undershirt.

Thanks for sharing this with us! Must read more now...
livinamk chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
What a great story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Why don't you write another story like this one.
So many people write so much angst and the Edwards, if they are sexy, are terrible man-whores with discussing disrespectful pasts
OR just trifling boring she love him, he love her, isn't it great stories.
This one was so touching in it romanticism.
They were greatly attracted to each other but neither was so full of themselves that they tried to seduce the other which is adverse to the usual story where, usually Bella, couldn't help herself even though Edward was usually a seductive pig.
They both had prior difficulties in life but when they meet, I just don't know how to explain it, they just fell into line before they even had time to question it.
Maybe it was the blizzard and continuing snow and the fact that they both knew Edward would be dead if she didn't stop but as Alice said, A little bit of magic happened that night"
This story was a great romance in the truest sense.
Love it, love it.
XOXO
readicted chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Don't know if I ever reviewed this fic, but it's one of my favorites.
2,930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »