Reviews for Where Roads Converge
Agonidzo777 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
I just read your story and I really enjoyed it. I stayed up all night reading it with a dictionary. I am a senior citizen in the USA. I love to read about hard love. Keep up the good work. I have you on my favorites.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
Im so sad it's over! But im glad i got to read this thing of beauty. Thank you so much for sharing. Will definitely read this again in the near future. Hope all is well xx
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
Lovely story thank you for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
This ending was spectacular. Edward's success was amazingly wonderful. I loved the flashbacks to their wedding, the romp that got them pregnant and the birth. Just a beautiful ending to a really fantastic story. I really loved this. Thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
What a fantastic chapter. I love that she was riding him hard for birthday morning wake up sex . . . woo~hoo! Getting him the ring, with the beautiful engraving, swoon. Him saying she stole his thunder and getting engaged, was perfect. The room was decorated perfectly. His flub of forgetting to actually ask, was fun. I still give my husband crap, twenty three years later, that he never actually proposed. The ring came out, we both cried, our foreheads together, the ring on my finger and tons of kissing. Never a proposal. Perfect for us and really funny. I digress. At least he got the words out. I flove Alice in this story, this chapter, even more. Her talking about Edward's ginger pubes, was hilarious. The speech she made was so wonderful. Carlisle's was full of pride for his young apprentice. Then they decided to have the wedding in September, in the middle of June. My husband did that too! In June, a week after my birthday, he said lets get married in September, we picked the eleventh, before it had tragedy attached to it, and got married. This chapter mirrored my own life in two ways, and I loved it. Again, I digress, sorry. So happy for them and their happiness.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
That was sad, yet at the same time, uplifting. I was so glad he got to visit and speak to Molly. Being able to say goodbye to her. Maggie was absolutely lovely. I really liked how she treated Edward. I think it gave Edward a form of relief, that whole visit. A relief he needed. Very glad that Paul is in prison for life. I thought he was already sentenced to that, yet very glad to know it is finalized. Finding his Mother's ashes, gave him closure in the very best way. I loved that he went back to that joyous day of his childhood, to take her there. With Bella beside him the whole time. Very beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Wow, lots happened in that chapter. I really liked the way you handled Jake. He was reduced down to nearly nothing. Unfortunately, he still thinks it is all Bella's fault. Men like that never learn that it is all them. Very happy that Paul is in prison for life. Sad that Molly passed away before Edward could show her that he came out the other side of it okay, with the help of his Bella. I think Molly would've been so very happy for him. I wonder when she passed? Was it that fateful night that Bella saved Edward? That would be quite something. An angel looking over him. The money can help him be more secure but, he said it right, one more day with her would be worth giving it up. So cranky that Paul clearly threw out the letter from Molly. I really love that he's learning to drive, as that will set Bella's mind at ease. His pulling away from her after learning what he did about Oaul and Molly, and trying to go to see Molly's resting place without Bella, is all wrong. He's got to learn to lean on her. He's never had that before but, he's got it now. I'm glad she told him no. He won't be facing this alone. I loved that.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
I was elated to read that Bella put Janks on getting her restraining order. I loved that she took it I a step further, with his suggestion, of keeping an eye on him. I going to make a guess that Bella is trying to locate Molly for Edward? Esme and Carlisle were generous to their employees. For just starting, that can be a hardship on the two of them, as they might not quite be in the black yet, from just opening. I really loved the gifts that Bella and Edward exchanged. It was quite interesting that they both had branches and leaves on them. Her with the stones and his with the dandelions. His breakdown has got to have left him feeling a bit better. Releasing all of tha, after all that time. So glad he did. Charlotte and Peter are wonderful. I'm not surprised, as Bella is just as wonderful and that stems from how she was raised. Lovely Christmas.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
Everything in this chapter I effing loved. Jake showing his true colors in front of all those people, gripping onto Bella's arm and throat, was bad. However, it gave them what they needed to press charges and get a restraining order. And yes, she should absolutely still get one for the reason Edward mentioned. He could seek revenge and blame her for his loss of work, doing even more damage than ever before. I hope Edward convinces her it is the right thing to do. Edward taking Jake out like that was glorious! His life on the street came in exceptionally handy in this situation. Seriously, that was brilliant! I am so very glad it was Edward that did it. Emmett tried to step up, when Edward joined him. Then it was all Edward. Again, brilliant! Speaking of Emmett, I really loved him and Rose. They are truly wonderful. Now that they've found each other again, they will keep in better touch than before. Bella giving Alice the paintings was something else. I loved that. So did Alice! I think her WRC paintings will go beautifully above the fireplace in their home. I just worry about the smoke coming up and getting it sooty. Wouldn't that damage it? I digress. I absolutely loved how their ILY's came out. Your description of it coming out of Edward, 'like confetti from a box', was fantastic! Then they both panicked and back pedaled . . . only to settle each other back down and they talked about what was worrying her. It was beyond delightful. He may be young in age at only nineteen but, his is fare older in maturity, due to his life on the streets. They lovemaking afterwards was so sweet. Again, I effing loved everything in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/23/2016
She sounds phenomenal, the way she did her makeup and hair and in that dress! He sounded absolutely yummy, too. I love the way they gravitated toward one another in the room. Her art sounded fantastic and thank you for the visuals you provided. Her personal painting Where Roads Converge, was described beautifully. What an amazing piece. One they will hold onto for a very long time. Oh good this Jake issue is finally happening! Then they can be done with him and move forward. Emmett is there, whom she just met but, I have a feeling he would grab the asshat by the ears and throw him out. Without even a hair out of place on Emmett's head. Not to mention Edward, Jasper and Carlisle that will also stop him. 'I'm Bella Swan's boyfriend.' Wow, he's delusional on top of abusive. What a dick!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
I knew that Jake wasn't out of this story. The fact that he barged into her publishers office and threatened her boss and his administrative assistant, forcing them to call security, it is obvious he isn't done with Bella yet. I can't believe she is keeping this from Edward. When he finds out, because he will, Edward will feel that Bella doesn't think she can come to him with these things. Equally, his night terrors coming back the whole time she was gone, and him not mentioning that to him, can result in the same issue. Also, these two completely love each other. Please, for the love of purple, let them tell each other before something dreadful happens to Bella at the hands of Jake.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
So much happened in that chapter. I loved that Alice grilled her immediately, as that was great. What are friends for, right? It was a delicious conversation. I really liked Edward's retelling of his meeting with Esme, as she sounded just as caring as Carlisle. I was quite glad that she did not run into Jake on her trips into London. I am not foolish enough to think he's gone from the story but, I am glad she was spared these first couple times. Thinking it'll happen on that seven day trip she's got coming up. How wonderful of Carlisle to get that bike for Edward. Edward attacking her when she got home, was hot as hell. Yummy! So happy to learn they are both clean, as it was a relief to this reader. He is just blossoming at the restaurant, with praise from both Carlisle and Esme. The people are coming from far away to eat there, too. That is wonderful. Unfortunately, with that praise, Bella's insecurities placed on her from Jake the asshat, came full force. I really hope she doesn't start to push him away unconsciously, to protect her heart from what she perceives to be inevitable. That man would never leave her . . . EVER . . . he is just as hooked as she is. Not for a job. Plus, I have a feeling that his loyalty would prevent him from even leaving Carlisle.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
That was absolutely magical between them. She got to experience two first for herself and she should tell him that. That she had never had a man go down on her. And, that she had never come from penetration alone. That would do wonders to boost his self esteem up. The way he stared at her with such intensity and then loved on her all over, was how he boosted her self esteem. Just thinking she can return that, by letting him know those two things. I do love that she brought up London again. I hope he reconsiders learning to drive, I am worried about the roads now. Isn't that how her father was killed? Maybe if she mentioned that, he would understand the trepidation she holds for him out there at night. I was surprised he took the phone without any words except thank you. That was nice.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
I'm so glad you ended the chapter with them talking and figuring out they each thought the other no longer wanted intimacy. Although they both seem to be holding their own right now, they both may benefit from therapy. Both together and separately. He has grown up being tossed out of homes and is so used to it, he immediately thinks that when Bella has to travel to London, that she'll want him out of the cottage. She would NEVER ask him to leave there. Especially since it is now her home and she wants to share it with him. He just got the job there with Carlisle, which she persuaded him to try for. There is no way she would ask him to leave. Again, I'm glad they were all better by the end of this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
That story he told of Marcus, was quite sad. Just when his mother seemed to be doing okay, because she had Marcus. Edward bonding with both Marcus and Molly. Then tragedy happens and the happiness was short lived. His mother getting even worse that before. So sad. That tattoo in her honor was perfect. I jumped over to your visual page to see it and it really fits Edward and his life thus far. The thirty-six count box of condoms didn't seem like enough to me. They may go through that in just a few days. Alice's shop sounded even more endearing having Bella describe in on their way walking through it. I loved Carlisle and he seemed rather happy with Edward as well. This is rather exciting, as he said he didn't need a dishwasher or a gopher. He really wants Edward to help with the cooking. Yay! *happy claps and bouncing in my chair* I think this job for Edward will be the perfect fit for him. I loved that Edward stopped itself from saying shit, and Carlisle started with Shit in his next sentence. Letting Edward know, cursing was just fine.
3,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »