Reviews for Where Roads Converge
msarkie chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Mmmm, hot and sweet, just how I like it!
Angellovee chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I hope he can see himself the way she does. I keep wondering if he'll ever ask himself, if their positions were reversed, would he feel the same way being the giver and Bella the receiver. I know that when I have money to spend on friends that it makes me happy just to have people to share the benefit. In short, giving makes me happy.
petra-eyes chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I’ve just thought of something else!
Why was Paul looking for Edward after 4 years?
I know theoretically he could have been looking for him all along but I think not.
Has someone come looking for Edward’s mother.
We know she was pregnant at 15 but we don’t know about her family.
Edward has a kind of refinement considering his upbringing and this may have resulted because his mother had retained certain speech and behaviours from an earlier time in her life.
Maybe they have opened up the case of her death or maybe they know about their grandson and Paul thinks he can either smell trouble for himself or money to get his hands on.
petra-eyes chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I have just thought of a very important question!
I will ask it again when I have a spare review but I just couldn’t hold the thought.
Romance/hurt/comfort?
What exactly does that mean, do we still have to have the obligatory separation?
Is this a classification in order of events, as in the romance has started and the hurt is to come and then the comfort will be at the end?
I just, naïvely I expect, thought the hurt for both of them was over and now they could live the good life with Edward discovering he has special talents, other than the obvious, after giving Jake and Paul their comeuppance.
Have you go a whole lot more hurt in store for these two?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
That was downright fabulous! The anticipation panned out. :)
dazzleglo chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
They are getting better about talking things out and not jumping to conclusions. So sweet and loving they are and he is getting better about taking gifts from her especially that it is a real necessity
Figgalina chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
That was the most beautifully and well written chapter I have ever read on ff. not to mention one of the hottest, too!
anncarol chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I love the love, you have captured it beautifully.
I am going to believe they have each found their special someone and given their circumstances you’d have to believe in some sort of fate or else most people are not going to be that lucky to run into their soul mate.
I hope the bike and walking thing is not going to lead to Edward having an accident.
I can see he wouldn’t want to be a kept man, as society doesn’t approve of this for a man and so his self-worth and integrity would suffer.
I suppose it would be 15 minutes walking (E doesn’t want to arrive sweaty) and 5 minutes on a bike so Jake would have to be lurking and quick.
It would only be a few minutes for Bella to run him in especially if it was raining and to pick him up too.
If he came home by his own steam and didn’t want to wake Bella most nights, their relationship would suffer.
Bella will have to make her hours suit his, so he can gain his autonomy.
See this is where the “not taking” is silly in a way as it inconveniences the potential giver as well as the one who doesn’t want to take but he takes in other ways, not knowingly of course, as she will have to alter her life around his job.
Still what can you do, they’ll work it out.
Luv
XOXO
cbmorefie chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for the update!
Sunsetwing chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
That was fantastic :)
kdubster7 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! Sexy and sweet at the same time. I love this story. Both Bella and Edward are great in this story! Can't wait to meet Esme!
MDtwiwriter chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
That was very sexy but also very sweet. Edward has been through so much in his life that I keep forgetting how young he is. But he seems just what she needs. Plus it is clear that she has saved his life. This is a perfect example of paying it forward with the added benefit of finding your perfect mate.
thunnababy chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Well, he's proved himself to be a very talented lover not to mention a real sweetheart, always wanting to please her in any way he can. I can't wait for him to start working for Carlisle and watch his self confidence and talent grow into something he can be proud of and hold his head high at last.
petra-eyes chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Beautifully written love story.
It is wonderful when they have nothing to taint their love or make me believe they couldn’t have really felt the B/E connection because they did this or that “after” for whatever reason.
I know these two will be loyal, I can just feel the love between this pair.
I just hope that Edward wanting to do it on his own won’t give Jake an opportunity to run him over wilst on his pushbike, hoping to make it look like an accident.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Forget the hand fan... Give me the air conditioner. It is good that Edward is standing up on his own two feet. And that their relationship is moving forward.
3,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »