Reviews for Where Roads Converge
anncarol chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I love the love, you have captured it beautifully.
I am going to believe they have each found their special someone and given their circumstances you’d have to believe in some sort of fate or else most people are not going to be that lucky to run into their soul mate.
I hope the bike and walking thing is not going to lead to Edward having an accident.
I can see he wouldn’t want to be a kept man, as society doesn’t approve of this for a man and so his self-worth and integrity would suffer.
I suppose it would be 15 minutes walking (E doesn’t want to arrive sweaty) and 5 minutes on a bike so Jake would have to be lurking and quick.
It would only be a few minutes for Bella to run him in especially if it was raining and to pick him up too.
If he came home by his own steam and didn’t want to wake Bella most nights, their relationship would suffer.
Bella will have to make her hours suit his, so he can gain his autonomy.
See this is where the “not taking” is silly in a way as it inconveniences the potential giver as well as the one who doesn’t want to take but he takes in other ways, not knowingly of course, as she will have to alter her life around his job.
Still what can you do, they’ll work it out.
cbmorefie chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for the update!
Sunsetwing chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
That was fantastic :)
kdubster7 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! Sexy and sweet at the same time. I love this story. Both Bella and Edward are great in this story! Can't wait to meet Esme!
MDtwiwriter chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
That was very sexy but also very sweet. Edward has been through so much in his life that I keep forgetting how young he is. But he seems just what she needs. Plus it is clear that she has saved his life. This is a perfect example of paying it forward with the added benefit of finding your perfect mate.
thunnababy chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Well, he's proved himself to be a very talented lover not to mention a real sweetheart, always wanting to please her in any way he can. I can't wait for him to start working for Carlisle and watch his self confidence and talent grow into something he can be proud of and hold his head high at last.
petra-eyes chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Beautifully written love story.
It is wonderful when they have nothing to taint their love or make me believe they couldn’t have really felt the B/E connection because they did this or that “after” for whatever reason.
I know these two will be loyal, I can just feel the love between this pair.
I just hope that Edward wanting to do it on his own won’t give Jake an opportunity to run him over wilst on his pushbike, hoping to make it look like an accident.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Forget the hand fan... Give me the air conditioner. It is good that Edward is standing up on his own two feet. And that their relationship is moving forward.
twiannfav chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
You captured beautifully the intense sexual but loving B&E connection that, for me, fanfic is all about. That unbreakable bond that is “oh so romantic”.
It’s interesting that the shoe is on the other foot with Edward not wanting gifts and wanting to prove himself.
That is all very admirable and I suppose a man wouldn’t feel like a man unless he tried but I hope he doesn’t just be a spoilsport and killjoy “as our canon Bella was” and make everyone’s life more inconvenient by saying no, he's taken the phone so I suppose not.
What I’m saying is that sometimes taking something now, so you can get ahead more quickly, is more expedient.
Thank you.
mo kagen chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
: ) thank you!
Denny52 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Yup, good. Really, really good. :)
enka3 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Nice update!
shehazi chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are grey.
... Yeah, dunno where that came from ( apart from the splendid writing of course), but, silly as it may be, I hope it means something to you.
Thanks for sharing.
S1203 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Very reastic... and sexy... I love that they are on the same page, for start in their toughts. Thank you. :)
reader83 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I really love these characters, and I'm anxious to see where the road takes them. In sure it won't be all rainbows and sunshine, but I know they have the connection that lasts, and I think they are even starting to see that.

I'm curious though about when jake will make a reappearance... London perhaps? When Bella goes back... He's not giving up so easily, that's for sure. See you next week!
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »