Reviews for His Greatest Fear
keller12917 chapter 1 . 1/3
Love this POV
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Poor guy, and you're certainly following the vein of Barbara Cartland. Young girl falling in love with a more worldly-wise man, and vice-versa. I never really saw it when they were out originally, but I saw it in syndication when I was in high-school, and they have it again, and I never really noticed any romantic sparks between them, but in fan-fiction, you guys have made it believeable. Who knew?
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
teeheehee- I love it- oh how I hopeyou will explore more fics featuring steve and jeannie- good fic with lots of emotions and oh so angsty
mcatB chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very nice! I always like the Steve/Jeannie relationship - and Steve worrying about her future is so true and believable. Thanks.
Autumrose chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nicely written absolutely live it
meixel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love the chemistry you put into the Jeannie / Steve relationship. You have certainly captured his voice. And I can see Steve standing up and rubbing the back of his neck - very much in character. Excellent!
honu59 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow! This is brilliant. It really reads like it is straight from Steve's head. Very believable. I even heard this in his voice. You've done a fine job with a very short piece. No words are wasted. And the image you chose fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing your talent. You should try first person POV again...hint, hint!