Reviews for A song of Ice and Walkers
Vwchick chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Loved this and super cool idea to mix GOT w TWD- Thanks so much for sharing this with everyone!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
this is wonderful and so well written
i can picture the situations and the characters in my mind while reading this story
bravo!
Junior VB chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
No está mal. / Not bad.
Metalchick36 chapter 27 . 11/4/2015
That was a great crossover! It would have been interesting if the Governor turned out to be a descendant of Joffrey, but I love how Daryl is a Stark.
More Dakka chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Just stumbled across this fic, and it looks promising, shame it also seems to be dead.
Maddy20 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Great story so far! I love got and Twd! I ship Jon/Daenerys and Daryl/Beth. 3
fritzo chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was very cool! I really enjoyed this story & how you were able to fairy seamlessly blend the two GoT characters into TWD storyline. I agree (slightly) that you might have had Jon & Dany have some problems adjusting but, I was fine with how you laid out the story. I will say though, that I do agree with those that say you may want to back off a little on over description... at times it seemed like you were work on a number of word minimum. That being said, I'm just really nit picking. I very much enjoyed this story & hope you decide to follow up this with the continued adventures of the group & their two newest members. I'm interested in what you might do with the relationship between Rick & Dany. As much hand wringing as some have had with Beth & Daryl, I can only imagine what would happen here between these two. If I'm not mistaken, she's younger than Beth & he's older than Daryl. I'm also intrigued with the idea of Daryl being part of the Stark lineage & having his own dire wolf, Hunter... this would make for a fun solo-shot. Anyways, good job & I look forward, with interest to your next outing, keep up the good work!
Asterisks chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
I don't watch The Walking Dead but this was still entertaining. Nice work.
iTand chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
yet another good chapter
iTand chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
Yet another good chapter
Dont do it chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Dont kill Merle off please. If Daryl is really related to the Starks in some way then Merle is as well. They're brothers. No matter what :(
joshg111 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter like all the rest, love the intertwining between the two stories and how believable it is
Chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Salon magazine wrote about this story: 2013/03/25/nine_over_the_top_pieces_of_game_of_thr ones_fan_fiction/?utm_ &utm_mediumreferral&utm_
iTand chapter 15 . 4/24/2013