Reviews for A song of Ice and Walkers
Maddy20 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Great story so far! I love got and Twd! I ship Jon/Daenerys and Daryl/Beth. 3
fritzo chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was very cool! I really enjoyed this story & how you were able to fairy seamlessly blend the two GoT characters into TWD storyline. I agree (slightly) that you might have had Jon & Dany have some problems adjusting but, I was fine with how you laid out the story. I will say though, that I do agree with those that say you may want to back off a little on over description... at times it seemed like you were work on a number of word minimum. That being said, I'm just really nit picking. I very much enjoyed this story & hope you decide to follow up this with the continued adventures of the group & their two newest members. I'm interested in what you might do with the relationship between Rick & Dany. As much hand wringing as some have had with Beth & Daryl, I can only imagine what would happen here between these two. If I'm not mistaken, she's younger than Beth & he's older than Daryl. I'm also intrigued with the idea of Daryl being part of the Stark lineage & having his own dire wolf, Hunter... this would make for a fun solo-shot. Anyways, good job & I look forward, with interest to your next outing, keep up the good work!
Asterisks chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
I don't watch The Walking Dead but this was still entertaining. Nice work.
iTand chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
yet another good chapter
iTand chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
Yet another good chapter
Dont do it chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Dont kill Merle off please. If Daryl is really related to the Starks in some way then Merle is as well. They're brothers. No matter what :(
joshg111 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter like all the rest, love the intertwining between the two stories and how believable it is
Chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Salon magazine wrote about this story: 2013/03/25/nine_over_the_top_pieces_of_game_of_thr ones_fan_fiction/?utm_ &utm_mediumreferral&utm_
iTand chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter
To die upon a kiss chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
What? DanyRick? Pleasenopleaseno.
To die upon a kiss chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Please work on dialogue and punctuation. Other than that...keep going. How about some wickedawesome stuff in the next chapter you write? (I don't mean to insult, just give pointers.)
To die upon a kiss chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
What's going on now? Now, I know that this is a hard xover to do and all, but come on. They accept it so easily? The Westerosi tell who they are in unfamiliar territory? I was hoping for a bit more exposition before this happened.
To die upon a kiss chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This is cute. I don't see much of it happening in real life though. Where is the fear? The pulse-pounding action? The emotion?
To die upon a kiss chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Holy shit...I like where this is going.
To die upon a kiss chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I love. I love. I love. Just keep going. The premise...is amazing. Suggestion: again, maybe use less character appearance descriptions. Take a long time in getting Jon and Dany acclimated...oh and PLEASE include lots of medieval/modern culture shock, that would be both realistic and fun. Everybody loves time travel and it would only be natural that Jon and Dany would have a lot of questions. Please be realistic in the future...I haven't read to the end, but in future chapters, please make sure they aren't fighting in their Westerosi clothes...maybe Dany should cut her hair. Don't want it to be grabbed by an errant walker hand!
Sorry for the fangasming, I just love both of these fandoms!