Reviews for La Petite Morte or
kinley626 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
It is a crying shame that such a promising story appears to have been abandoned. (sigh)
FuzzyLeaf chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I read this a few years ago, and found it again today...

Are you planning on updating... or no?
L chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i just wanna say that this is very interesting and has potential to be an awsome story...i hope you do continue to update and son
zayra chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
please update really soon...
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
I really really want you to update! It is not often (Hell! I haven't even seen ONE!) That I see Anita Blake/Buffy crossovers. I hope you update really soon and that it keeps on getting better. Maybe some further interaction between Jason and Buffy. Who knows? Please keep writing!
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
WRITE MORE
dead boy chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
this is a great story, but are you going to update. if so when i've been waiting ages
dorawen chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
please update soon, i don't see many btvs/abvh crossovers like this and its really good.
ivo-tentye chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
i like your story
suaveswede chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
What can i say ? Im really quite impressed. I have read all the Anita Blake books

and seen the entire run of Buffy. I feel that the Anita chapters work better as it rings so close to the books. Buffy also works but you have nothing to fall back on ther. But hey as i said it still most definatly works. Hope there will be more out soon.
Raivecin chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
I know it's going on a year still your last update. But just so ya know I really like this story and hope that you find the time ( cause I know I hardly have any ) to finish it. I'll be waiting.
DiscordantDragon chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
Hey just wanted to say i love ur fic and i hope ur gonna continue with it! It's been awhile so i'm worried ur not gonna finish it and i'd really love to see it to the end!
eliskagrainne chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
i love your storie, could you please

post more...

and buffy and asher, wo!

love the couple.
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
First, thanks for answering my eamil, the site I'd found your fic at hadn't been updated in a long while. Still loving the fic & can't wait to read more, when you get around updating.
cathain chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
Please update soon. I absolutely love this story so much and need more of it . Are you still writing it. cathain