Reviews for The Prince's Slave
shanty-lol chapter 40 . 21h
this story was simply amazing and I would like to say congrats on writing such a captivating tale. thank you, author.
Fantomette34 chapter 40 . 6/22
I read this chapter yesterday, as soon as I received the alert but I could not write a comment, I was too sad. I love this story so much !
I'm happy that the end is happy, but a little disappointed that you did not show Harmony and Thor together (even if the Queen is friendly...)
I thank you for writing this beautiful fiction which is in my favorites.
Good continuation !
storybook thumb chapter 40 . 6/22
It's sad that this story is over but I'm glad you finished it you should be very proud of yourself not many people complete their stories I'm into Harry Potter fics now but I remember this being one of the first fanfics I read well probably the first naughty fics anyways but with that said me being a fan of the posted stories on this site can be attributed to you thank you
I'm terribly disappointed that this came to an end to fast. You could have at least written another threesome session
LarissaValentiMeedachi2613 chapter 40 . 6/21
Sad it's come to an end but also happy that everething worked out! This is such a well written story and I will definitely be reading it again from the beggining when I feel nostalgic! I'll check out the OUAT fic too, thanks for such an amazing story and an even better OC! Xx
Dreamer4life16 chapter 40 . 6/21
Awwww, I'm so sad this is over. Really really super duper sad because I love it so much. It'll forever be one of my favorites. I wasn't expecting that polygamy (could it even be classes as one?) relationship at ALL. At first I was a bit hesitant because I adore Harmony and Thor together and I hate anyone who comes between them. Don't care if they're nice or not lol. But to see the relationship she formed with the Queen, it was a nice touch and it made me feel peaceful about the whole thing. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Harmony probably pushed Thor to marry her. Gives me some peace of mind if I imagine Thor against it hahaha.

Truly loved it, thank you for such an amazing story. You'll be seeing me in all your other ones! Hehe. :)
ladymystikal36 chapter 40 . 6/21
Nooooo! I have followed your story for so long and can't believe it's finished. I kinda felt like you were ready to move on a long time ago, so thank you for at least finishing it. This has definitely been one of my favourite Thor fan fics and I wish you well in your future writings.
sev9hermi chapter 39 . 6/6
This chapter is awesome as your story is one of the most beautiful I have read on this FFN. You are very gifted, and I am glad that the new Queen does not approve of slavery and that she is more sympathetic than Ingrid.
I can not wait to read more, thank you for this fantastic fiction :)
JordanGirl12 chapter 39 . 5/30
AMAZING!
Emery Potter chapter 3 . 5/20
Haha he's about to sexually assault a girl! Lol! (I'm being sarcastic).
shiann chapter 39 . 5/10
My heart was racing throughout this entire chapter! im so hooked. i cant wait for more!
canadice chapter 39 . 5/8
I reread this story from the beginning and I could t put my phone down! I didn't get any work done today but I'm not ashamed! I can't wait for more!
Update soon?! Please?! :-P

Canadice
Lovely chapter.

I'd like to see you writing a detailed rough sex scene. I'm guesssing with Thor and someone else. You've done it before in this story with Ingrid and dagny and it was great! But one like super detailed. Anywhere in the story please but just a very detailed one. Thanks.
DCT Won't Forget You Now chapter 39 . 5/1
Absolutely love it! Such a unexpected twist in events! It awesome! Beautiful writing as always!
Sarah chapter 39 . 4/29
Oh My God! Thats so cute, I really love it! This story is more and more surprising to me. Im completely in love with Thor and Harmony, theyre the perfect couple. shes so sweet and delicate and hes strong and powerful. I definitely love them! What I would really love as a final, is to have a Harmony as queen of Asgard and to show that a simple slave can be more than that ( like reaching the throne ).