Reviews for The Prince's Slave
Bookworm1611 chapter 17 . 5/3
Lorika
Hi... I like this fantastic story, but I wanna see a balance in thors sexual life. How can he control not getting off with mo... I'm sure they are still not completely lovers, or they still dont know. I feel it's better if thor engages in his usual hookups for few years and slowly grow tired off random hookups and get more attached to mo.
fightingfray chapter 37 . 1/29
Oh my god this chapter has me laying here bawling. The way you've written it instantly slammed me back to the days of my own crippling depression after I lost someone and I'm absolutely stunned at how deeply I'm feeling what both Thor and harmony are feeling.
Stefani.Marie09 chapter 40 . 1/18
...wow! I absolutely loved it! this is one of m favorite reads now. I wish that they had found a way for harmony and Thor to have a baby without it hurting her during birth or something but it was still amazing. there were a few parts that I wasn't fond of, but who would be? the heart wrenching moments where he accidentally lost himself, especially after the deaths of Queen and baby, but wow...I can't explain how amazing this was. amazing job!
Asewhj chapter 40 . 1/1
Even though I am kinda late to reading this story, I loved the beginning but tbh over time it went downhill.
J chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
This story started out so good, but I think you wanted to expand on so much and then rushed to end it. The ending was very disappointing sadly, nonetheless, a great start.
FreyaHawthorne chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I felt like the ending was a bit incongruous with the rest of the story... there was little to no build-up, it would have been far more impactful if you showed ANY of the build up between the 3 of them, no to mention the audience cannot get a sense for how the relationship functions, because we never see all of them together. Additionally, I feel as though the idea of the God's Bond was built up, then discarded without explanation. It was a major point earlier in the story, so I don't understand how it led to nothing. I loved your story... until it stopped feeling like you did. The end was devoid of your previous passion for the narrative, and it's especially evident in the loose ends you didn't care to explain.
Twin268 chapter 40 . 8/20/2017
This is my favorite all time story of any fan fiction stories I have read and I'm glad you completed it. Thank you . That being said I do have to say that it started out awesome I couldn't put it down, every time I saw a new update my heart would race while I read it. Up until the last few chapters and then I felt like you lost focus on this story and didn't want to disappoint us and wrote an ending that was ok compared to the rest of the story. I felt you had other plans at one time for this story and then you started that other project and lost the zeal in writting this story. Which is a real shame. Because like I said this story was the best I was reading at one time and for thoughs chapters THANK YOU. I only wish you would have stuck to that passion your had mostly through is story.
WhiteRoseQueen chapter 40 . 6/27/2017
Ahhh awesome ending. So sad it is over but glad it is as well. Perfect ending to a perfect story! Can't wait for your other stories you may write! :)
shanty-lol chapter 40 . 6/23/2017
this story was simply amazing and I would like to say congrats on writing such a captivating tale. thank you, author.
Fantomette34 chapter 40 . 6/22/2017
I read this chapter yesterday, as soon as I received the alert but I could not write a comment, I was too sad. I love this story so much !
I'm happy that the end is happy, but a little disappointed that you did not show Harmony and Thor together (even if the Queen is friendly...)
I thank you for writing this beautiful fiction which is in my favorites.
Good continuation !
storybook thumb chapter 40 . 6/22/2017
It's sad that this story is over but I'm glad you finished it you should be very proud of yourself not many people complete their stories I'm into Harry Potter fics now but I remember this being one of the first fanfics I read well probably the first naughty fics anyways but with that said me being a fan of the posted stories on this site can be attributed to you thank you
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2017
I'm terribly disappointed that this came to an end to fast. You could have at least written another threesome session
LarissaValentiMeedachi2613 chapter 40 . 6/21/2017
Sad it's come to an end but also happy that everething worked out! This is such a well written story and I will definitely be reading it again from the beggining when I feel nostalgic! I'll check out the OUAT fic too, thanks for such an amazing story and an even better OC! Xx
Dreamer4life16 chapter 40 . 6/21/2017
Awwww, I'm so sad this is over. Really really super duper sad because I love it so much. It'll forever be one of my favorites. I wasn't expecting that polygamy (could it even be classes as one?) relationship at ALL. At first I was a bit hesitant because I adore Harmony and Thor together and I hate anyone who comes between them. Don't care if they're nice or not lol. But to see the relationship she formed with the Queen, it was a nice touch and it made me feel peaceful about the whole thing. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Harmony probably pushed Thor to marry her. Gives me some peace of mind if I imagine Thor against it hahaha.

Truly loved it, thank you for such an amazing story. You'll be seeing me in all your other ones! Hehe. :)