Reviews for Every Hour Has Come To This
Beautiful. Rachel's speech to Quinn was absolutely beautiful.
guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
read it for the thousandth time and i still get excited for it, it is really a perfect proposal and a excellent story!
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love this fic and the romantic proposal.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was perfection, I had been dying to read the proposal!
AceQuinn chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
lol this reminds me to an edited gif on tumblr where rachel proposes to quinn at the piano
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
eventidesky chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great as always! Can't wait for more!
lealover chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG words can't express how much I loved this, it makes up for the shitfest Glee has become, if only you wrote the scripts Glee would still be winning awards;-)I would love to find out what happens when they make it home to celebrate their engagement*puppy dog eyes*lol. Please never stop writing Faberry, you are a master at it;-)
Chloe chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I think this one is probably my favorite out the series. The smile on my face won't go away!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I think th
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I can't say much about this one but Rachel's speech to Quinn was so touching :') They really belong together and I was so happy for them. Still waiting for the Fababies though XDD Once again, thanks for sharing another amazing installment of DB! You're really awesome.
Dearlylovedaimee chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG d'awwwwww! I'm seriously squealed! This is so perfect. How on earth do you manage to write them so well? I love it!
thetamarine chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Another absolutely awesome addition to this series. :D
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was sooo good! I've been waiting for you to write "the proposal" installment and you did not disappoint. I love that Rachel was the one to propose. Thanks for writing this one. :) Will there be more? I love your writing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »