Reviews for A Hairsbreadth Away
xThomas2 chapter 5 . 1/19
I dont understand this Fic. Is it lesbian fantasy? Kinda weird, technically not bad but I don't get it. Can't make kids that way
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 1/19
Weird. Anyway, you have a lot of missing spaces between words
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
Great fic really strange though..what if he actually likes it afterwards. hahahahahaha

Wel veryy interesting if you ask me. A situation that I have never seen before in a fanfic.

Good luck and update soon
Jade Kitten chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Cute. Poor Akane, Ranma can be such an ass sometimes. Ja ne.

Jade Kitten _
Ryoshu chapter 5 . 12/31/2002
great chapter 5. just got a chance to read it. hmm nabiki is quite crafty here although her motives are suspect. lol. i look forward to seeing how this challenge works out and what happens to both ranma and akane. thanks again for sharing.
Lipana chapter 5 . 12/27/2002
Ranma's been suckered by Nabiki to stay a girl for one whole month? That's so rich! And predictable (the dumbass just couldn't resist a dare).
KMS chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
Oh god. Poor, poor Ranma. ...I suppose he deserves it, though. I've always wondered about that aspect of the change, too. This is nice work! I'm loving the story. Plot, characterization, and very well done shoujo ai romance.
Tamphis chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
This sounds a bit like Girl Days. Maybe you should read it? Just a suggestion.

Anyway, the waff-content in this fic is good, but does it have to be so dramatic?

Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
KuaiTai Song chapter 4 . 11/30/2002
This story, it's great and that's all i havta say!
RanmaandAkaneLuver chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
I dont wanna sound rude or nuthin, but its been like 2 MONTHS since youve updated, and i need to know what happens to akane and ranma , and akane and ryoga, ugh I just wanna know! This is such a good story so why aren't you finishing it!
Sarryn chapter 4 . 10/26/2002
Very, very cool story. I'm eagerly awaiting more. If anyone gives you flames, ignore them. Flamers don't count.
Shadow Star chapter 4 . 10/17/2002
Are you gonna update? it's a good story
apie chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
woah there, fer a minute i thought u ad given up on this ficcy! ooOOoo, it was so sweet! i luved this chappy. believe it or not this was the first romance fic i have read with akane and ryouga...but will that spark a relationship or was it jus a kiss? oooOOoooOOoo! well, actually i wouldn't mind who she ends up with cuz i like both ranma and ryouga, soo heehee, yea! add more soon pleez!
esotaria chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
RYOUGA NO BAKA! *steals Akane's mallet and bashes him on the head* YOU'RE NOT HELPING ANY!

More? Please? *looks pitiful*
alnykleo chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
I felt so incredibly sorry for Ryoga in this chapter. (Am I supposed to? I don't know the Ranma characters all that well, really.) And Kuno was fun as ever _