Reviews for Faultless
Gapyeargirl chapter 55 . 8/25
Wow just wow, to be perfectly honest I was skeptical in the beginning. But I am so glad I did not give up. I had been hooked from the moment she gave up her virginity. It was brilliant. I read it all in one go. Beautiful characterisation of both Draco and Hermione. Seriously, you portrayed the conflict he was going through beautiful without the angst and that is wonderful. My god, you have a gift. Please write more Dramione. This is probably the second or third review I have ever written in my two years as a Dramione fanfic reader.
bellachaos chapter 55 . 8/10
Nice job, the story and the writing were really strong all the way through. I enjoyed the second epilogue much more than the first, but I would have liked a throwaway line or two about what happened to Luna, Dean, and the rest.
Gypsy London Rose chapter 55 . 7/15
I loved this story. You write so beautifully. I couldn't stop reading. Really liked the pairing you used. Hope to read more from you soon.
Ylterces A chapter 55 . 7/9
Amazing.
G the Headmaster chapter 55 . 6/30
I just read this story straight through. I completely enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it!
anidot90 chapter 55 . 2/11
Oh this was lovely! I loved Draco and Hermione's characterizations! I loved Dean! Good plot twist with Luna's dad. I liked that Hermione didn't really reconcile with Harry (or Ron). Most fics have them abandoning her, which I think is worse than Draco just being a school bully, because these are her best friends and they just up and left when she needed them the most. So I'm glad there were no mushy "I'm sorry, lets all be friends again".

Overall, just a really really good fic! I will be on the lookout for more of your Dramione stories! :)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Just had to say that this is such an amazing story. I loved every single chapter. Bravo!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/15/2014
one of the best stories I have ever read! kudos to you!
Kim chapter 55 . 9/7/2014
Amazing! I can't even fully describe his great this was. I really enjoyed seeing Dean, he is such an overlooked character. Truly brilliant!
TheCauldron chapter 55 . 8/3/2014
Best. Proposal. Ever. *melts*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Cannon nerds. Lol. People get too caught up in the details. It's fan fiction and you write well. Game on.
Lailana chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You lost me at the whole timeline thing at around chapter 8 when you mentioned ipods. Sure this isn't canon but there's no reason to make it completely silly. I won't bother with the rest.
Elased chapter 55 . 6/4/2014
I read this fic again, back to back. Sue me, but I have your fic as an epub version on my tablet and I just felt like I had to read it. And the whole time I just felt like I wish there'd be more stories like this, because I love your rendition of a lost, post war Draco. For all the Dramione I've read, I never really felt they accurately described the right Draco of sixth and seventh year in my head. Here, he's not glorified into a tortured soul, into a much more dramatic version of himself. He's not given excuses after excuses for the wrong he's done, just a lot of reflection and then looking forward to the future. The road to his redemption does not clutter with needless angst (while I love reading them, it had gotten ... Boring after awhile, and not many people write angst the right kind).

I wish there had been more post story to this fic, though the two epilogues had been great. I keep thinking of one where Draco and Hermione came back to England to introduce their daughter to both families, and their short return was captured in a piece of Where are they now on the Prophet. And a Harry that read it, filled with nostalgia for losing the best friend he could ever have, and a Ron where his fame blew over, his money gone and he realised how true Draco's words had been, belatedly as it was.

Nevertheless, for a redemption Dramione it really stood out, and it was just the light hearted read I prefer lately. I wish you'd take another try to Dramione. I don't think I have enough yet.
blackprongsscarletlily chapter 55 . 5/12/2014
This last chapter got me. I read the entire story in three days time and i'll admit I was a bit wary at the start, but the farther I got the more in love I became. Faultless is so different from your other works, which I have completed in their entirety over this past month. I am honestly in love with your stories and I can not get enough (feel free to continue with Better Angels at your nearest convenience, whether it be in 5 weeks or 50 years, I will always be around to read it). More to the point, I very much enjoyed the story (as well as all of the others I read, sorry I haven't reviewed those) and forever indebted to the beautiful stories you have crafted. I give you my most sincere gratitude and thanks for all the lovely writing, and I do hope you continue writing here. I do hope you take to heart my review. Also take note that something is wrong with my computer being that it won't let me look over my review to fix spelling, grammar and my undoubtedly terrible word choice, run on sentences, and overall arrangement of this inexcusably long review. With that, I shall take me leave.
Jadepowell chapter 55 . 5/9/2014