Reviews for Faultless
anidot90 chapter 55 . 2/11
Oh this was lovely! I loved Draco and Hermione's characterizations! I loved Dean! Good plot twist with Luna's dad. I liked that Hermione didn't really reconcile with Harry (or Ron). Most fics have them abandoning her, which I think is worse than Draco just being a school bully, because these are her best friends and they just up and left when she needed them the most. So I'm glad there were no mushy "I'm sorry, lets all be friends again".

Overall, just a really really good fic! I will be on the lookout for more of your Dramione stories! :)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Just had to say that this is such an amazing story. I loved every single chapter. Bravo!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/15/2014
one of the best stories I have ever read! kudos to you!
Kim chapter 55 . 9/7/2014
Amazing! I can't even fully describe his great this was. I really enjoyed seeing Dean, he is such an overlooked character. Truly brilliant!
TheCauldron chapter 55 . 8/3/2014
Best. Proposal. Ever. *melts*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Cannon nerds. Lol. People get too caught up in the details. It's fan fiction and you write well. Game on.
Lailana chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You lost me at the whole timeline thing at around chapter 8 when you mentioned ipods. Sure this isn't canon but there's no reason to make it completely silly. I won't bother with the rest.
Elased chapter 55 . 6/4/2014
I read this fic again, back to back. Sue me, but I have your fic as an epub version on my tablet and I just felt like I had to read it. And the whole time I just felt like I wish there'd be more stories like this, because I love your rendition of a lost, post war Draco. For all the Dramione I've read, I never really felt they accurately described the right Draco of sixth and seventh year in my head. Here, he's not glorified into a tortured soul, into a much more dramatic version of himself. He's not given excuses after excuses for the wrong he's done, just a lot of reflection and then looking forward to the future. The road to his redemption does not clutter with needless angst (while I love reading them, it had gotten ... Boring after awhile, and not many people write angst the right kind).

I wish there had been more post story to this fic, though the two epilogues had been great. I keep thinking of one where Draco and Hermione came back to England to introduce their daughter to both families, and their short return was captured in a piece of Where are they now on the Prophet. And a Harry that read it, filled with nostalgia for losing the best friend he could ever have, and a Ron where his fame blew over, his money gone and he realised how true Draco's words had been, belatedly as it was.

Nevertheless, for a redemption Dramione it really stood out, and it was just the light hearted read I prefer lately. I wish you'd take another try to Dramione. I don't think I have enough yet.
blackprongsscarletlily chapter 55 . 5/12/2014
This last chapter got me. I read the entire story in three days time and i'll admit I was a bit wary at the start, but the farther I got the more in love I became. Faultless is so different from your other works, which I have completed in their entirety over this past month. I am honestly in love with your stories and I can not get enough (feel free to continue with Better Angels at your nearest convenience, whether it be in 5 weeks or 50 years, I will always be around to read it). More to the point, I very much enjoyed the story (as well as all of the others I read, sorry I haven't reviewed those) and forever indebted to the beautiful stories you have crafted. I give you my most sincere gratitude and thanks for all the lovely writing, and I do hope you continue writing here. I do hope you take to heart my review. Also take note that something is wrong with my computer being that it won't let me look over my review to fix spelling, grammar and my undoubtedly terrible word choice, run on sentences, and overall arrangement of this inexcusably long review. With that, I shall take me leave.
Jadepowell chapter 55 . 5/9/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyyy! Love love loved the ending! So sweet
painkillerjane chapter 55 . 4/11/2014
You nailed the ending, the whole thing, actually. Bravo!
TotallyFelton chapter 55 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely love this story! I couldn't put it down? You really do have some amazing talent and I just want to say thank you for sharing it.
Thanks again and please please please don't stop!
Lots of fanficton love
Xx TotallyFelton xX
madhatter8271 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This story is wonderful. The whole thing was awesome but the epilogue was so perfect, it made me tear up.
Hillmorrr chapter 55 . 3/20/2014
I do not usually read Hermione/Draco, found this one as it was listed as Hermione/Dean. But even though I realised the pairing you had me hooked rather quickly. I liked your writing and style and was glad for a HEA, even though you left me with some questions, mainly what happened with Xenophilius and Luna, but also Narcissas reactions, and if Harry ever got around to apologizing. Thanks for sharing!
Michele chapter 55 . 3/15/2014
This story was absolutely beautiful. Every bit of it.