Reviews for Faultless
AideanCampbell chapter 7 . 9/15
Hermione is a bitch in this chapter :(((
FriendofTrees chapter 55 . 9/13
And now I'm crying happy tears. Very fun. Excellent epilogues. All around enjoyable read. Thank you!
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it!
Slitheringlouise chapter 55 . 9/3
This was epic! So much going on! But honestly I'm just thrilled with the ending. It's not your typical ending for them. Perfect for them
Dulce Muerte chapter 55 . 8/27
liked this story, well done
gollygeeMollyC chapter 55 . 8/11
Loved this 3 a bit slow at times, but it was definitely worth reading through. Absolutely beautiful!
Love it chapter 15 . 8/2
I love this! I've been looking for a story like this for ages. It's so fun to see Draco being introduced to technology, and notes he's addicted to the internet! Hahahaha xd
SPH chapter 55 . 7/30
I stumbled on this from another author's favourites list. This is lovely. I was a little sad to read the reviews are discouraging because you chose to portray Draco a certain way. The whole point of playing in fandom is that you get to imagine a world that resembles something familiar but that you make your own. While Draco and Hermione are endearing, I think what I most enjoyed in this story is Hermione and Dean's friendship. I wish there were more stories with all of these characters rather than the Marauders :P Do keep writing. Thank you for a lovely tale :)
labellily chapter 55 . 7/20
oh no im crying this was truly beautiful thank you so much! I loved the evolution of their relationship
shadowfax00 chapter 55 . 7/17
Oh my god. The ending was so beautiful. I LOVED it. I always thought that he would be a creative soul, dabbling in art and music, considering his upbringing and am always unhappy at how little (almost zilch) of that I see in all the fanfic verse. But this was such a wonderful aspect of his character in your story. I love you for churning this tale out. THANK YOU.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 38 . 6/26
I love Ginny here..make Harry suffer XD
wingchan7 chapter 55 . 6/14
I couldn't stop reading. Hooked me from the begining. Thank you for sharing.
kalkidangegziabher chapter 42 . 5/7
Oh my god that was sooo sweet! I was in tears! That was so romantic and perfect!
Monika chapter 55 . 5/6
I don't know if you're still keeping track of this but I just wanted to say that it was beautiful. Anyone who's ever read this, will never have a satisfying proposal anymore, the way you did it was downright amazing. And the whole story just flowed. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you.
LaBelladone x chapter 15 . 4/27
I totally understand the views you posted on your profile. People do have a tendency to type without thinking. So what if the setting is not strictly canon! It's not like the original stories were real!
Draco's first visit to Hermione's house was hilarious; whispering in front of the laptop etc. Mt great aunt cut the flex off her new fridge as she didn't like the noise it made, and then claimed the fridge worked much better! That chapter brought back some funny memories. Please return to your writing; ignore the flames, the good reviews will outshine them.