Reviews for Faultless
itscynthi chapter 55 . 10/20
beautiful really beautiful . I hope like only this way dramione should be ah lovely can't express everything
kitcatscratch chapter 55 . 10/18
Beautiful story with 2 very mature, engaging characters. I loved how you showed them evolve and it wasn't forced. They key was that they both accepted each other without really trying to change each other. H just gave Draco the encouragement to be what he wanted to be without hindrance. Draco gave H acceptance and love. And you know, I love how he talks about how beautiful and perfect Hermione is and the thing is, she isn't. It's his love for her that makes her beautiful and perfect to him and you showed that. THAT is real life right there.
A wonderful story with such a sweet ending.
kitcatscratch chapter 12 . 10/17
I love that she didn't give up or back off. Awesome job.
kitcatscratch chapter 8 . 10/17
This was a wonderful conversation. I think people tend to gloss over the serious topics that have to be addressed, especially when considering any kind of relationship between 2 people with such diverse beliefs.
kitcatscratch chapter 5 . 10/17
Loving it so far. Personally, I love stories that show a girl who is in charge of her sexuality. Girls rarely have the option of truly choosing their first time. The how, the when, they why. So nice to see H have that control.
lakelady8425 chapter 55 . 10/13
The sweetest of happy endings for this wonderful story!
lakelady8425 chapter 42 . 10/13
Wow, that was the most satisfying telling off of Ron I've ever read! It was brilliant and sweet and Draco absolutely nailed it. Well done.
annie3773 chapter 55 . 10/3
I loved this story. A few grammatical things that could use some work, but I'm always willing to over look those if a story is otherwise well written. So glad you decided to continue this even though it sounds like you were pretty discouraged by it at the beginning. I finished this at like 2 am last night but couldn't figure out how to review on my phone and finally gave up and just decided to come back and review today. :) I can't remember all the things I wanted to say...but I really liked how you wrote Dean and Draco specifically. There were some gems of lines too. You had me laughing, crying, all the feels one wants in a story. Thank you. Great job, really :)
xxTurtlezRockxx chapter 55 . 8/9
Wow this is the best fanfiction I've ever stayed up until 2 in the morning to read, ever. The very best. Like wow. Seriously, I'm done for. I resolved myself to look for fanfics tonight and my chest was kinda heavy because I haven't been having the best of day and then I found this. My heart went up and it went down and it broke and it soared and I fell in love and I cried and stood up at screamed in excitement and I rolled around on my bed in anticipation and then, I just fell in love with every nuance of this story. Every detail was captivating, and important to the story, and every single factor of the story's backbone was important. You're an amazing amazing amazing writer. This story is the most beautiful piece of fiction that I've read to date, I'm just astonished. And I know I'm babbling now but I want you to understand how incredibly emotional it made me, and really, I live in envy of your abilities a writer. Just amazing. Thank you for being such an amazing author.
zamorabaggins chapter 55 . 7/23
ifeelsofree chapter 55 . 6/24
Oh Draco. Liked how he defended Hermione. Read it with feelings. Thank you!
belladonablush chapter 55 . 5/6
Great story! I loved your Draco speech at the end of chapter on!
redqueen22 chapter 55 . 4/17
Oh my heart! I just finished reading the last chapter and I found this story to be soo precious! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. It has been added to my list of all time favorite Dramiome stories. I just love how you wrote Draco and Hermione. Seeing Draco learn about muggles was entertaining and I think you handled it spectacularly. The moment they tell each other 'I Love You' made me cry from happiness. Their romance was beautifully depicted and I enjoyed every single chapter. Dean and Hermione's friendsbip was well done. You are a brilliant writer. Thank you for taking the time to give us this epic love storie.

P.S. The Epilogue's are divine (the marriage proposal was perfect perfect perfect! ) and I would die to read something you wrote that involved their children. (:
IrisAyame chapter 55 . 3/23
I really loved your story. I was so hooked, I went to bed at 2AM yesterday "evening" even if I had a really busy schedule today. I'm a bit tired now but that was worth it!
I just ended my reading now and I'm a little sad to leave them. Your Draco and Hermione are very realistic and nicely depicted. They're a nice couple and I could actually feel their love, that was really well done, how they gradually fell in love.
The only part I didn't enjoy as much is the little adventure with Mr Lovegood, but I understand why you had to do it.
Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
From France,