Reviews for A New Life with a Bite
It seems you haven't gotten a review for quite sometime. Which is really unfortunate because I like this story. Guess i'm just writing to let you know someone is still reading!
lukas chapter 17 . 4/7
This story has been a very engaging read so far. Keep up the good work.
Darrkry chapter 17 . 4/2
Loving the story, was abit hesitant when you had people 'clued' in on her secrets but I liked the way you handled it. Good job and keep up the good work. Hope to see an update soon.
Archangel398 chapter 17 . 3/28
Started reading this story in 2015 and it’s still going great keep it up and can’t wait for the next chapter.
Jackal Antern XIII chapter 17 . 3/27
Keep it up Bruh, great work so far. any thoughts on more focused uses of biotics? say focusing a Throw/Pull on a single bodypart/bone(vertebra)? Biotic blade(ranged cutting force as knife/omni-blade usable for CQC)? Ignition technique(rapid compression of air causing combustion, look up compression shock heating. the reverse could also be feasibly used to rapidly cool objects, within reason)? you've probably already got your vampire lore down, any thoughts on using some of the other more common aspects like hypnosis/shapeshifting and how to implement?
shugokage chapter 17 . 3/27
Impressive job on this chapter!
artembesmiley chapter 17 . 3/27
Well, looks like it's not dead after all.

Your writing is improving too, way less mistakes now than in the earlier chapters.
Tom712 chapter 17 . 3/26
ITS ALIIIIVVEEE! and damn good.
Chinchi37 chapter 17 . 3/26
Hm...
That does certainly close up the 'training' part, seeing that cliffy (all of my hate .).
Very well written, btw :)

Only thing that could be changed would be adding a point to numbers (f.e. instead of 1000000 units xyz, write 1.000.000 units xyz), but thats just me being too lazy to count 0's
koseta.a chapter 17 . 3/25
Hope for more updates soon
Eclipse-Sol chapter 17 . 3/25
The long wait is finally Over!
Chapter was alright, but I felt that it didn't quite justify the long wait, I hope it's not as long for the next chapter, the cliff hanger is very exciting.
helenGet chapter 17 . 3/25
nice
mangalover521 chapter 1 . 3/25
OOOOH shit about to go down.
Addlcove chapter 16 . 3/5
liking this arc of study and training. Hope to see more soon
Mousey Kimmy chapter 16 . 2/16
Just found this fic and couldn't stop reading :). Hope there's an update soon, as I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.