Reviews for A New Life with a Bite
loving this! Please Update soon
J chapter 16 . 10/14
please update
Xcom Commander chapter 1 . 9/10
Nice chapter cant wait for the next one :)
shadow chapter 16 . 8/6
I liked the chapter!
Chinchi37 chapter 16 . 7/30
Well, a filler chapter to skip some time and do as you mentioned in the beginning.
Does what it says, so well done :)

And concerning the "Mary Sue" I think I already brought out my argument. Its all fine on that front :D

Hopefully my reviews helped you a bit in any way (even if it was just to lift your mood)
Waiting for more~
Chinchi37 chapter 15 . 7/30
Hmm well...
How much of it was secured will be probably determined in the future, when some random organization comes up and will try to pressure her to do their bidding.

But thats just me being crazy and insane, no need to put it in your FF :)
Chinchi37 chapter 14 . 7/30
Wow, now character development of a VI turned (revealed?) AI?
Don't overwork yourself with too many different characters, if you are not sure that you can handle it.

At least you are not introducing a gazillon of different names in one chapter :)
Awesome work~
Nice idea with the "vampire" in the head as defense.
I think you will come back to this later when more asari want a piece of her mind, as a secure defense, becouse currently this ability sucks.
Chinchi37 chapter 12 . 7/30
._.
I already know what will happen in the next chapter... q.q
Though the action in this chapter was really something else.
Chinchi37 chapter 11 . 7/30
Hmm... I really do not want to repeat how awesome it is that you have an actual storyline.
But still~
Chinchi37 chapter 10 . 7/30
Like this chapter. Nothing for me to annoy you here ._.
Chinchi37 chapter 9 . 7/30
A bit busy this chapter, but councelling is a good idea. Basically a wrap from previous events and an opening for a new one at the end.
I like your structuring here :)
Chinchi37 chapter 8 . 7/30
And more action...
How does one review that?

And the intro of Garrus, could not imagine a better scenario.
All in all a good chapter :)
Chinchi37 chapter 7 . 7/30
Yay more action. With a bloody gore scene at the end.
Can't get enough of that :D

Though maybe you did give the VI at the beginning a little too much processing power :/ but hey, no harm done, considering of what you planned to do.
Chinchi37 chapter 6 . 7/30
I'll tag this chapter in my unprofessional opinion as filler (they are kind of important for character development, - which you are good at - and did in this chapter) So i will do a filler review/pseudo rant.

To other reviewers complaining about it being “mary sue-ish“ ... it is not a mary sue, it is basically (to use a video game reference) putting a unequipped high lv. Character into a low lv. Zone. You might get some good gear (case in point, the shotgun) but don't get out stronger than you where before.
And sooner or late you end up against various hard boss enemies/quests with a high reward. Or not (the reward thing).

And seriously I think the idea for this story is great and you are doing an amazing job writing it.