Reviews for Anya & Dimitri: The Unseen Romance
Dude, why dont you finish?! This is one of the VERY few fanfics about Anya's and Dimitri I've read that WEREN'T OOC. This is so good, and so funny. So liiiiiike finish please!
Pleeeeeeease continue the story! That was perfect!
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Absolutely amazing.
Allie chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I usually end up leaving a fan-fic story feeling disappointed. Many stories that I've read have potential, yet lack vivid imagination and plausible scenarios that could happen to the characters that we already know and love. Many are full of grammatical error and the vocabulary is often too "21st century teen"... However, with this story, that is not the case. For the first time, I was left wanting more. You haven't posted since last year, and I sincerely hope that you'll post again soon!
hi idk chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I WANT MORRREEEEE
somerandomperson chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I WANT THE REST WHERE IS THE REST
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
She was more like thirsty *wink wink*
Kennedy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG. That was so perfect.
Random Cat chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I don't even have the words to describe this masterpiece! The story builds up perfectly to the romantic and sexual tension! I love it! :D I will be waiting for more!
Random Cat out.
Meow!
Glynna chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. This was amazing. :)
WhiteTigress13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was great! I can't wait for you to write more!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oh beautiful! the way they are dancing around each other was perfect! I looked that she got in and he wasn't wearing a shirt! What a description! I agree with Anya, who wouldn't fall in love with that guy?!

My compliments on your story
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Well, colour me impressed and intrigued. I'll be waiting for anything else you come up with for this.
Lex chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Umm... Can you please keep going? Lol. You sucked me in! I want to hear more about when they finally arrive in Paris! Please?
Just a Little Spark chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was ADORABLE! :D Hehehe. Can't wait for the update. You make paint magic in your words. :3