Reviews for Commander Fox and the Pursuit of Ahsoka Tano
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
No offence but I've never been a huge Fox fan (especially after watching the season 5 finale)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I loved it, especially the ending. "'Learned something very troubling about the Jedi and I'm not sure what to think...'" Sounds just like the girls at school, "Ooh, gurl, you hear what Olajuw'on did? Mmm, he ratchet. I can't believe that. So ignorant! People these days..." Haha!
It was really cute how Linge stayed up watching Fox as he slept. They make such a cute couple. The part with the clones had me rolling. It was so funny how they were all glaring at each other and Fox was almost having a mental argument with them.
Ars Arpadok chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This fic reminds me of why I read fanfiction in the first place. I thought the entire season finale of The Clone Wars was, at best, incoherent, at worst disturbing and not in the way I think it was meant to be by the writers. I'm getting more and more of that as The Clone Wars goes on.

You've managed to capture some of the problems I saw but had trouble articulating, the degeneration of the Jedi, what that means to the clones and you've added a new aspect that hadn't occurred to me with Linge. What would the corruption of the image of the Jedi do to the general population? This piece, though short, is like a lens that helps readers (or me at least) see the some o f the implications of the final arc more clearly.

Good stuff, thank you for writing this.
impoeia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It's nice to see something more about Fox. He's an interesting guy, but doesn't get much screen time. But still, as a Commander, particularly a Commander mostly stationed off of the battle lines, loosing men is hard and I was disappointed that the TCW writers didn't explore that a little more. So this is a very nice addition to the events of the series and I really like Linge. It's good of her to share in Fox's confusion, because, as you pointed out, she and Fox were raised on the same principles in regard to the Jedi. Shows that the clones are not quite so different from the civvies.

The term "one of our own" struck me. It just shows the close relationship clones and Jedi share at this point of the war and how absolutely earth-shattering it is to believe oneself betrayed by them. It would certainly explain why most of the clones were willing to go along with Order 66. To have one such betrayal (well, two with Krell) would really shake your faith in your allies.

I really like all the avenues this story explores and opens up and all done in a single OneShot. Really well done.
pronker chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is great - that's the wonderful thing about fanfiction, it can be extremely topical. Fox has his comfort zone, lovely to see, and also neato is the thought of Linge sharing her thoughts and confusion on her social media.
Freedom Phantom chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's a good little fic. But what has me troubled in all this is Barriss. I don't see her doing any of this. It just don't register in my mind, she can't do this. The only option I see is that she's been manipulated, thay's the only thing I can think of. I can understand Barriss' feelings about the order but she would resort to terrorism nor unjustified killings. Nor would she betray Ahsoka the way she did. I mean, they've been friends for so long and Ahsoka saved her life twice (once on Geonosis and second against those Geonosian worms). Anyway, great 'lil fic.
laloga chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Just loved this! :) I squee'd when I saw that you wrote a Fox story, and one based off of your wonderful "Day Off" fic as well!

It was wonderful to see Fox's take on Ahsoka's escape. My heart went out for him when you described the loss of his men; that would definitely hit him hard and make his judgment on the whole affair less-than-impartial.

Loved seeing Fox's relationship with Rex and Wolffe! :D I really liked how you described how his friendship with Rex had deteriorated throughout the events of the episode, and how he wanted to patch it up, later. Poor guy. I don't imagine a whole lot happens on Coruscant, then all of a sudden he's got a huge pile of osik to deal with. And Ahsoka's guilt or innocence would be such a polarizing matter between the two officers.

*Wolffe was also regarding him with a cool look. Although, Wolffe always looked like that. He wasn't sure how the WolfPack remained standing working with him day in and day out.* Ha! Love this! :D Mmm...Wolffe isn't a bad guy, you just have to know how to handle him. ;)

It was lovely to see him visit Linge, and I'm glad that he has a place of solace where he can just relax and be himself. She was so warm and loving; I just loved the two of them together.

*She did know him. She was the only one who truly did.* It was lovely to see how he opened up to her and shared his confusion on the whole situation. Everyone needs someone like that they can just *be* with, and Linge was incredibly sweet and loving. I loved how she stayed awake, just savoring being with him, even in his sleep. So romantic! :D

This was a wonderful one-shot! Absolutely loved it! :D
JhlHarry79 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it! I like the continuation of the arc currently on. More!
Apples Who Dance With Oranges chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love any story about Commander Fox!