Reviews for Storyboarding
novice-otaku3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Whoot whoot! Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was so lovely! Thanks for sharing!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was an adorable story! So nice, sweet, and happy. :) Both of them worrying of not messing up the relationship does show that they're on same page. Awwwww. Lol. Great prequel.
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Cute story! Love this prequel.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I've always been a fan of BTS, so i live these branch out stories. This is such a fluffy chapter. That's just amazing!
Arrietti chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This just warms my heart. You know how to show characters' feelings very well without using flowery and fancy words or abundant declarations. The atmosphere, the speeches and actions totally screamed out LOVE. There was uncertainty but the conversation that Natsuki and Shizuru had cleared any doubt.

Thank you for the chapter.
shiznats chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
good one! it made me smile a lot. :)
PostoronnimV chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I feel a few more reviews like I want to write now and you definitely get tired of hearing it from me... This story/prequel filled me with warm feelings and gave charge of positive emotions! During a fight scene with snowballs I involuntarily began to smile and then during the bath scene my smile only widened... And now, as I write this review, the smile still does not want to leave off my face and I have a feeling that this pleasant effect of this story will last for a while!

Thank you very much for this amazingness!
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lovely.
0mauie0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nice FF as usual from you dear author
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
great :D love it! thnx:)
xx Catty xx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh ho this story was a very enjoyable read! Merci beaucoup, writer-san!
Static Summer chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Arrrgh this was so beautiful. All of the effort you put into these stories is much appreciated.

Greatly looking forward to the rest of Cinematography. :)
annoyingLONER chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww. thanks for the fic
Platina GF chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
wow, such an amazing prequel! thanks:)