Reviews for Hidden in the Shadows
RegretfulDrawin chapter 18 . 10/5
AGHHHHHH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE THAT!
Update
Maya chapter 18 . 8/18
Plz continue!
I love the story you're an amazing writer!
Please finish.
It was really amazing spending time reading this fan fiction.
Another Wise Girl xx chapter 17 . 8/13
I remember reading this story a while ago. I don't remember much but I remember it being insanely good. You have a way with words that really captures the reader.
It's 2 years later and I came back to see if you'd updated based on pure curiosity.

I guess you haven't. I feel bad for all these new readers coming in with hopes for this story, I was once just as naive as they were. There's nothing worse than an unfinished story. It would be common courtesy to at least take it down.

I hope all is well.

Lots of love,
A.W.G x
Hermione chapter 18 . 8/12
I love your chapters. Please continue the story. I luv it. I want the next chapter.
Satvi chapter 1 . 8/9
It was awesome
Average Canadian chapter 2 . 7/31
If your're not going to finish this story than at least tell us!
You promised you would but you fail to deliver! To save from anyone other readers being disappointed in a dead end the least you could do is just delete this story.
OMG! Please continue the story.
Notice me Senpi :3 XD
Ugh I need you to continues this please it would make my LIFE
majemaikai chapter 18 . 7/20
Annabeth's as oblivious as Percy was with the whole Rachel/Reyna/Calypso thing!

My spicy goodness!
majemaikai chapter 8 . 7/20
Well, as painfully awkward as Annabeth Chase is in this book... yeah.

Please woman up, Annabeth, and befriend Percy (wink wink) and Luke (friend zone the bro) and Thalia and Nico and Bianca (if she's alive, but after that Home Ec lesson I'm slightly sure) and Piper and Hazel and Jason and Frank and Leo and people.
majemaikai chapter 1 . 7/20
I really, really, really, really, really hope that Annabeth isn't too flustered or giggly. That just ain't her.

Hopefully Percy isn't much of a jerk, too.

Now, dear author, I must continue on.
1,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »