Reviews for Hidden in the Shadows
flyingwithtime11 chapter 18 . 7/29
Agh! This story is so good! Want to read more...any idea when the next update will be?
Lizzie chapter 18 . 7/28
Hi! This is amazing and fantastic and just UGH

The emotion and romantic situations parallel so well with the books! Good job.

I have a teensy question - will this be continued?
wHY WOULD YOU END IT THERE? UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE ITS KILLING ME
LifeIsMoreThanAPrettyFace chapter 18 . 7/27
R u ever going to update? I loved reading this story but you haven't updated in so long! Please consider it?
Icyblast51 chapter 1 . 7/26
So, I was reading some of the reviews, and I realized that HITS from your profile was this story! So this was me.
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH
Icyblast51 chapter 18 . 7/26
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Normally I would say something meaningful at the end of a story but this is awesome and discontinued, and those 2 do not go together. PLEASE UPDATE!
NusaibFangirl chapter 1 . 7/26
I love this story its mesmerising please please PLEASE update soon it needs fo be completed
Cortax chapter 18 . 7/25
Update please
NusaibaFangirl chapter 18 . 7/25
Omg wow i forgot to put my name on my review a few hours ago lol plz update soon this story is by far the best fanfic ever
PLZZZZZZZZ UPDATE IF THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE I KNOW I AM BEING DRAMATIC BUT I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I JUST AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZ
NusaibaFangirl chapter 18 . 7/22
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON I AM LITERALLY DYING
RamJet72 chapter 18 . 7/22
Hey great story up to this chapter! Love all the drama but I was wondering if u can continue please cause I'm dying to figure out the rest !️️️
NusaibaFangirl chapter 18 . 7/22
OMG I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS IS UPDATED I AM SO EXCITED AND FULL OF SUSPENSE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER EXISTED! YOU ARE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER!
Soccemonkey chapter 7 . 7/19
There's a chapter 19 right
Soccer monkey chapter 18 . 7/19
WHAT! How can the story end like this there has to be another chapter is annabeth gonna get with Luke or percy
Great story btw