Reviews for Hidden in the Shadows
Update chapter 18 . 2/24
UUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEEE
1quintisfan chapter 9 . 2/23
ha when i read deviant art on there and started cracking up cause i have an account on there
raven chapter 4 . 2/20
please dont make annabeth fall in love with luke
raven chapter 3 . 2/20
oooooooohhhhhh drama
raven chapter 2 . 2/20
be a racecar (i know i am weird)
raven chapter 1 . 2/20
it is goode so far (get the pun)
Pleeeease Finnish this! It's sooooo good!
ARE U GONNA CONTINUE CUZ I SWEAR I REALY WOULD TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
HunterOfArtemis20 chapter 18 . 2/10
Please update! I know you haven't updated in around two years but i found this after reading the Youtube, Metube and Percytube, and i became absolutely hooked! So please, please, please update! Thanks x
Hi! I have an account, but not on it currently, and just wanted to say, you're AMAZING at writing. The characters personalities are really amazing, fantastic plot twists, and truly beautiful development. Please continue this series! I know it's been a few years now, but it saddens me to see all of these unfinished stories on the website, and you have so much potential. I hope you can somehow find the motivation, if you do, maybe I'll PM u with my account. Good luck I hope.
Please do review soon
Plz Plz continue! I NEED to find out if they get together?
Pokeadots10 chapter 18 . 1/9
Are you gonna finish this story or what?
Jessica'BlueBell'Potter-JPBBX chapter 18 . 1/7
Hey! Why'd you stop writing this?! It's amazing! Please continue it!
NusaibaTheFangirl chapter 18 . 1/1
I've been here since 2015, and it's now 2017. Yet this is still one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I keep coming back to reread it over and over again. Just hoping every time that you've updated it. So many love it,it is amazing. Please update soon!
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »