Reviews for Hidden in the Shadows
District1998 chapter 18 . 2/3
Good as hell! It's a great story
Percabethfanfic4evah chapter 18 . 2/2
really good
THIS IS SP AMAXING YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER! ARE YOU GOING YO CONTINUE? I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE!
WhiteSwan13 chapter 18 . 1/30
Is this discontinued?! Please let us know if it is. I really really really REALLLY hope you are still continuing it the moment I first started reading this story last year I fell in love with it because it was just so entertaining, different, interesting, well written, funny and meaningful at the same time with perfect grammar, spelling and a great plot! I came back so many times with the hope that it is updated! You are so talented and would be a bestselling author for sure! So please please please please please please please please PLEASE update soon the cliffhanger is killing me this story is too awesome to be discontinued! Please finish it. 3 BTW I'm NusaibaFangirl just using my Wattpad name. Sorry if i am really annoying and pressuring you I just love this story too much!
WhiteSwan13 chapter 18 . 1/30
PLEASE THIS CANNOT BE DISCONTINUED ITS TOO AWESOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND YOUR STORY IS EXCEPTIONAL PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Iliana chapter 18 . 1/29
I really like this story
ObssessedwithBooks chapter 18 . 1/29
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the biggest cliffhanger EVER! Written beautifully though! :)
UPDATE ALREADY!
Bell Romero chapter 18 . 1/26
Finish pleace I beg of you
Are you gonna be posting more? This is AMAZING!
Average Canadian chapter 18 . 1/17
ugh. Your as bad as Rick.
Leaving a cliffy like that for over 2 years!
This just kills me everytime I read it! iT's ridiculous
Aaliya chapter 18 . 1/7
write more
Suspense
Alex chapter 18 . 1/5
When are you going to update?
tovelevin chapter 18 . 1/5
THIS IS SO GOOD AND I WS LIEK YEEEES , BUT THEN I SAW WHEN LAST UPDATED AND I STARTED PÅ PANIC BECAUSE I WANT MORE SO BADLY BECAUSE ITS SO AMAZING AND SOOOOO GOOD!
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »