Reviews for Full Moon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
i love it
i want some paul pov's
blakesmommy22 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Wow I like this story and paul is more himself in this story. He is the picture of small town badass.
Maria Contreras chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I think this is good. Plz update.
Mariah.D.S.Andrews chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I love it
zaliyak chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
please more chapters
dragon fier 20 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Ok I'm reviewing... It's amazing! I love it lots, and y do people keep pairing Paul and Bella together? I love the match, but it seems unlikely they would end up together... Best reason huh? I lived it and I can't wait for more! Plz update soon!
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
so this bella is not gonna take no shit from people telling her whats best for her this time round. i like that bella better than the original one
Lalina92 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
lol he said the same thing eddie told bella too
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
You know if Paul feels so strongly about them not being friends maybe Bella should just say okay and just stay away and not to force herself onto him, this is what i think and she can do something else like find a job and this way she will be busy so she can stay away right.
ellenswim chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Iam so looking forward to hearing Sam's thoughts about alida. Paul started to sound like Edward.
Lalina92 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
poor alida she shouldn't be making sacrifices like that though
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
hey thank you for the update it was good so i was wrong so it was Paul that imprinted on Bella and did Sam imprint on Alida i wonder this is making me think and i wonder if Bella will give it a chance it would be interesting i think that the two sisters got imprinted on.
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Love it..i'm loving paul ..can't wait for mire
Lalina92 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
poor alida i really hope she got imprinted on by sam or gets imprinted on later on but not by jake