Reviews for Knot Comes Loose
megshoste chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really enjoyed the dynamic that you created between Elizabeth and A.J. I also really liked how you illustrated her past relationship mistakes compared to why/how A.J. could be the right one.
Bobbie1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
awwww perfect without being sappy. Loved the historical pieces thoroughout the fix. Loved how she was 'talking herself into and out of this relationship'.

Perfect ending...sealed with a kiss. Wish we could see something just like this onscreen.

Hope you continue with this. I'd love to see where it goes.
Mommyzilla chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was great, I love this look at Liz!
Sweetliberations chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
You have an excellent writing style and should be proud of this little masterpiece. I love AJ's petite comment, it made me grin like a three year old on a sugar rush! And the kidnapping comment was the cherry on top. This is the type of couple who I think can look back on their past mistakes and joke about them with one another.
perfectromanceinmymind chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Simply lovely. Excellent job weaving together all of Elizabeth's romantic past and how those experiences shaped her into the woman who is, somehow, inexplicably perfect with AJ. I can't believe how much I am loving them together!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
what a GREAT story! You wrote Elizabeth perfectly! Some tend to write her as a patron saint but she has never claimed to be that, just a woman trying to live with the choices she has made, whether they be good or bad! I also love the chemistry between both of these tarnished characters and hope the writers keep writing them together! Thank you for this awesome story!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this. hope for more.
JessicaBrennan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful start,love these two together so much.
sashahailee chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was so exceptional, beautiful, and intense. You described Liz, and all of her relationship so perfectly. You captured every detail with beautiful clarity. I hope you do more, because I am loving the idea of Liz and aj together. There definitely is some chemistry there.
juliebe chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
great start! will there be more?
TheEpicness239 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was a beautiful oneshot. I like how you perfectly described each of Elizabeth's significant relationships. Also loved how AJ and Liz's relationship was natural and organic, and finally met it's point of no return at the end. Absolutely loved it!
Ajandlizfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story- I Especially appreciate how you summarized the liz/ric relationship- I feel like that was such a huge growth for the character that rarely gets acknowledged.
Miss Raye chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Just awesome... Lovely and sweet and pretty warm in places ;)