Reviews for The Gamer of Konoha
fox eye of darkness chapter 11 . 11/28/2022
yea India wait i am Indian
Jamaican Printessa chapter 2 . 11/23/2022
I kinda hate that you didn't let naruto and Iruka bond here :(
em2770185 chapter 9 . 7/19/2022
Absolutely amazing
edoabb chapter 1 . 3/12/2022
The speed thing is bullshit... I know this isn't canon but it has been said so many times that it has become stupid, Naruto in canon never actually ran from ANBU and what not, maybe so chunnin but they never took it seriously, I mean do you really think the ninja didn't notice Naruto drawing the whole Hokage mountain? They let him do it due to his status and knowing that he will have to fix it later. How in the hell would a child who never applied himself with his shorter legs and shit chakra manipulation ever be faster than jounins?
KadiganKSb chapter 9 . 2/20/2022
The beginning was wonky at best, but this... This is absolutely fucked up, and for some reason I'm loving every second of it.
Atokad212 chapter 6 . 2/9/2022
must be strong to get through on paper barrier LOL
SeiferBoy chapter 19 . 11/12/2021
My family came from the Plantagenet line. It's always intriguing reading fiction with said family and others I'm part of.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
I'm inteI'm interested in translating this story into Spanish and putting it on Wattpad, I'm very good with English, but my first language is Spanish. If you are interested contact me. My email is . I have never done this before, so if you are interested contact me and we will discuss all the details.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
What did naruto really just say the N word now? ️️...
yrlastin chapter 5 . 7/17/2021
Someone with zero wisdom wouls be naive enough to anything someone else suggested!

There's a chest of gold in that Deep well Naruto, I'll share it with you if you jump in and get it for me!

Duuh, Okay!
Dead from drowning!
yrlastin chapter 4 . 7/17/2021
Edgelord,,,,Why is Naruto Dark and Brooding!
yrlastin chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
CHakra exhaused Naruto will take 540.000 MINUTES to recover(That's 9000 Hours or 375 DAYS)!
ShadowLord1329 chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
I snorted at the fact Naruto has 0 Wisdom that’s so on brand it’s not even funny but it is funny lol
Reader chapter 26 . 5/20/2021
Yup, I'm done. TOO RANDOM. I was hoping for something like a plot but. The lack of explanation of the bigger, overall, general view of the current universe was really detrimental. Also the lack of goal. Even One Piece has something that vaguely resembles a story progression. Yet you keep adding sudden, random things that would inevitably lead to the chaos of the first universe... And then I guess you'd just kill Naruto and run into another dimension? What happened with the other bijuus? And if the Gamer is a blessing from Gaia, why would he granted it onto multiple individuals which would eventually clash with each other? At least in the first dimension you could expect modern warfares versus ninjas (and random monsters). But in the second dimension? At this rate, it'd still be that surprising even if you suddenly introduces Kryptonian or Ultraman in future chapters. Basically, you need more planning.
Accurateplushie chapter 15 . 3/30/2021
Love True Horror of Konoha. Thanks for the recommendation!
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »