Reviews for One Last Time
sad guy chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
congrats man, this is the most moving story i have ever read, but its also causes depressions xD no really, at the end i cried a little bit... however keep going , i personally think whoeber directed the episide " wrong jedi" just ran out of ideas, but congrats again (sry for my englishskills arent that good im not from US or GB
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
THIS IS SO SAD! :'( but a really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
watch spongebob in the hood on youtube
fireprooflawyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Really well written
This should be something that actually happened on the show.
I loved the Ahsoka/Barris relationship and was really sad she was traitor.
Keep doing what you're doing, because you do it well 8)
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Sad..I couldn't believe how diffrent barris was in the finale, n this was really good.
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Poor then two people with love that ended tragedy
Parywright chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I've always shipped this pairing from the moment they each other, so naturally it broke my insides when the last two episodes of the season aired. I didn't want to believe it was Barriss...but the evidence was there. *tips hat* Thank you for writing this, good sir.
Mystery99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It was pretty obvious from the start that it was Barris. Now I admit her falling to the dark side is kind of confusing since since she dies on the mission with Aayla Secura when Order 66 wan intiated but still the proof was right in front of you.
EnchantedSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was sad; but really good. I really wish they had a confrontation between them other then Ahsoka asking Barriss if it was true in the episode.

Personally I haven't been that choked up in an episode of The Clone Wars since the Lawless. To me it seemed like Barriss; in some odd way was trying to protect Ahsoka by getting her expelled( Not the whole death sentence thing.) But that's just my opinion.