Reviews for Blue Magic
SQLove chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Loved this and loved the doctor reference. You make me miss Donna Noble! A lot didn't like her but I thought she was refreshing, not trying to get into the Doctors pants. Anyways, I digress. Great story!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I don't really like the idea that they lost their magic... Emma's magic was what protected her heart from being ripped out of her chest and if Cora comes the whole town is screwed and will have to bow to her feet cause Emma and Regina won't be able to fight back... all in all I liked the whole ginger...ale, walnuts, anchovies and kiss thing it was funny.
Enchanted Sloth chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
As soon as I read 'The Unicorn and The Wasp', I KNEW it had to be this scene! It was a wonderful story! Thanks for writing it. :)
Raiatea1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I will be honest; i don't know if i like it.

I think that's mainly because i'm use to longer stories. Several part of your story could have been more detailed. I can easily imagine some comical or embarassing situation. But, perhaps, that's for the best.
As for the end of your story,... TOO SHORT! But i kind of like how Regina manage to lost all their magic. I only doubt that a 10year's old boy would have been ok with both his moms kissing in front of him. But, again, manners change and i'm like a silly romantic...
onpurpose chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awwwww
tasha.vick chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
omg, that was awesome! and that episode of Dr Who is totally one of my all time favs, too! :D this was pure genious!
karjens44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was really lovely. I love Regina the hero...and poor Emma...I did enjoy her telling off Snow and David :-)
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very cute :)
hotandcoldwulf chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice story. I liked the shock part.
djmoonknight chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You should really make another chapter