Reviews for The Blind Leading the Blind
speedrunner chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG
this story is so amazing wonderful awesome fantastic enjoyable
I love how you capture everyone's character, it's beautiful. It is very easy to read, and though it's not canon I'm pretty sure everyone can relate. I love Kensei and I love Rangiku so you just make my dream comes true. I love slash pairing all the way! And the way Rangiku is still hung up over Gin after so long is just so bittersweet. :')
part I can't relate with the story : Ukitake and Nanao. I don't like Nanao in the first place, so I secretly hope she'll just die alone or die soon in the story ;)
Anyway, overall it's a very satisfying story! And I do think that even though review is not everything, this story should be that kind of story that receives thousands of reviews just for one chapter ;)
milady.gothika chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I like how you write them, specially Rangiku..you made her so cool. Unlike so many fics I read about her, that she appeared to be dumb, dramatic..sloppy.. Thank you! And I like this new pairing.. Kensei x Rangiku. :-)
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*cracks knuckles*

We're gonna have a little talk about some of the crack couples here.

Renji and Rukia! BAH! BAH! Triple BAH! A thousand years of BAH to be cursed upon your family! BAH ram yew! ...you see where I'm going with this.

Enjoyable, I /suppose./
dogisms chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ah this is so perfect. They make awesome matchmakers. Seireitei secretly spends more time doing that than their real jobs.
I'll never tell chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it! loved it! loved it!
Archontruth chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love it. Yachiru especially. Anyone who messes with Byakuya's head gets a thumbs up in my book. Great story!