Reviews for Dark Heritage
TwistedShadows42 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
It's sad to realise a fanfiction is two years older than myself.
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
bec chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved it!
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love this story.
Pokemonfan145 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
i love this story
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
What a great oneshot! I had always wondered what would have happened if Luke had gotten frozen in the carbonite... and now I know! Great job! Loved it!
JaquesRiddle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Loved the story!

I have been reading your fnficions on star wars and i must say you are an amazing writer!

I would love to see a sequl to this it would be great! I never really thought about Palaptine being Lukes grandfather.

Riddle xx
NightRise chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
love it!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Is there a sequel to this story? Could you continue this story? I kinda want to see how this plays out... Interesting how Vader was Vader all his life, and hid as Skywalker.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
ah.. more please hurry up! )
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i like it.
The Vampire Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Holy crap, that was awesome! You should write a sequel! I would really like to know what happens afterwards. BTW, I can't imagine Palpatine being Lukie's grandpa. I can imagine like great-great-GREAT gramps, but not just gramps. Weird.

One hell of a dysfunctional family, huh?
Wookie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Holy crap! That was fucking awesome! I've read Runaway and Dynasty, and together with this, those are three of my top most favorite SW fics.

I'll ask you to continue this but I doubt you would since it would kind of be like Dynasty, but perhaps you could continue it and write it unlike Dynasty. Dark Luke is so sexy!
sara chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
sequel? prequel? NEED MORE!
Star Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I cry! I'm disgusted! Luke! (you idiot!) what am I going to tell your sister? She's gonna freak! (trust me, I know. 'Cause I freaked, let me tell 'ya!)