Reviews for The Chronicles of Angel Book 1
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I like this idea of Angel being a male slayer that is cool, make more stories like this!
Nikon The Vampire chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
I think is determines... what is Buffy? She is powerful. She is stronger than Angel. She is dark.
I love Darla. I love that she is Buffys sister. To bad she died so early in the saga
Nikon The Vampire chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Yes... The chapter I wanted to see.
The pivot point in character development... Where will you take us Jen?
Great question. Love the subtle way Buffy says her parents died centuries ago
Nikon The Vampire chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Love the way Buffy presented herself in this chapter...
Mysterious and yet valuable. She is more involved than her counterpart in the original universe
Nikon The Vampire chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I did not want to read this story. I did not. I am not so into the alternate universe... But... Nurjen... You give a hell of a start to a brand new universe that is hypnotizing. Really have a clear idea on where to switch the roles in a marvelous way. Love it. GREAT START
DoctorRedPotter chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Its originaly "You really got me" by The Kinks
But what i actually wanted to put is im really enjoying the series on a whole good work
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Awesome stuff. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Matalier chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Please post the next chapter soon! I can't wait to read the next Book! I love your work!
ba2006 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Book 1 is fantastic :) loved the swap, its kinda funny in a way tho reading Angel as a slayer and Buffy a vampire. but this fic is perfect. gonna start reading the rest now :)
kara103 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Loved this and can't wait for Book 2.
SMGbest chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
You so teasing us! :)
So, Buffy and Angel will have some happiness (make it romantic, like in your other stories)... Buffy also has a loophole in the curse. Jenny is a spy, and it looks like she will die, like in the show. I even would like to see something between Angel and soulless Buffy (in the show Buffy and Spike had it, why not here?).
I was a little unsure about Buffy' sire. Darla said, she turned her, but the Master also said he make her.
And about the egg project, looking ahead - if Darla had Connor in the show, Buffy could also have a child by prophecy, she wants and deserves it so much more.
I always thought that maybe there was another way to close Acathla, maybe Angel's blood on the sword would be enough or... Anyways, I would like to see Buffy and Angel have found a way around the curse, perhaps no in season 3, but further. I even think, that the drama with Buffy's leaving Sunnydale is good, but she will have to go back in season 4. IWRY is a great chance, please don't be evil like Joss.
Thank you very much Jen! I look forward to Book 2)) Buffy & Angel 4ever!
SMGbest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Great finale!
Oh, Cordelia so begs to Buffy bite her. Maybe when the demon Elizabeth will be in control again...
I like, that Buffy doesn't believe in the prophecy, and don't put up with it, that she was going to help Angel, faced with the Master, and saved Angel's life.
I missed just one phrase from Angel - "by the way, I like your dress" :D
BrandiIndigo chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I loved the update and the previews were very intriguing. I cannot wait to read more.
Country fan 7 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Damn! you're going to have Buffy turn evil and Angel will send her to hell. Ok, it was a good story arc. but if you ever get to season 3, don't let Buffy leave. have them come up with a new curse. Don't let Buffy and Angel split up.
Bookloverz22 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! :) can't wait for more!