Reviews for The Riotous Rhesus
misskangas chapter 5 . 8/3
I would totally pay for a premium cable channel if every episode of Bones was like this! (fanning myself) Damn. Well done.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 1/13
Whew, I could use a cold shower now. Thanks for sharing
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 1/9
You wrapped up your case pretty well. I liked that Hodgins saved the colony. Now for the talk
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 1/8
Another great chapter. The freaky smart monkeys are interesting and may be addressed later?
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 1/7
Whew the fur was flying in this chapter
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/6
Poor Booth and Brennan they both suck at communicating with each other.

waves ha, found another story of yours to read
Jamistarme1 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I loved this.
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ugh. It makes my heart hurt when they have misunderstandings.
Katzura chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Hello again,

I very much enjoyed this even though I am not all that big a fan of monkeys. Nevertheless what happend had some very comical aspects and I liked the case. I thought the idea was very original. Where did it come from?

Of course, I also very much enjoy your interpretation of Booth and Brennan and especially loved the end. The M-Rating was a very nice finish. So thank you for this lovely and well thought out story!

Take care

Katzura
mspteach chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
That was absolutely ..woah! Monkeys ...I skipped this so many times because "Monkeys " didn't sound appealing! Stupid me. So hot and the case was LAST chapter melted my screen LOL.
KKKat chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
A wonderful Story!
mphs95 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Hot hot hot! Love this story!
JesseB21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Wow that's pretty much all I can say WOW! That was intense, really good job not just on this chapter but all the others aswell, really looking forward to reading what else you got hiding up your sleeve :D Jesse B xx
EverythingEventually chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Back from vacation catching up on FF what a treat to find your story. I loved it !
Chiocciola chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
So first thing, don't be scared by the new name, it's still me "AB". ;) Second, I'm so happy I finally had the chance today to read this story that's been sitting in my inbox for weeks!...Needles to say, I loved it! I definitely think the case itself should totally be made into an episode, not even kidding...I would love to see that. But the whole B&B relationship itself was completely true to the original AND it ended with a whole chapter of smut...thumbs up! Oh, and a very Happy (belated) Birthday to dharmamonkey!