Reviews for Eternity isn't Ours' to give
Dash Winglet chapter 1 . 4/24
Man... depressing.
Fangirl Queenie chapter 1 . 3/31
My chest hurts. Please don't make such sadly great things anymore!

I honestly am at a lost for words here. I normally give everyone such great reviews, but I'm just to sad and heart-broke for Sebastian and Ciel right now. I honestly am not regretting hitting this book to read it. I loved it to the fullest, and now my heart has bee stabbed by Ciel telling Sebastian when he was too late. I think that this should've, unfortunately, ended with Sebastian dying from soul-neglect (not eating any souls), as it would've 'starve' him. Then it might've had Sebastian thinking about Ciel in his final moments and he could've said something like, 'I love you too'.

Wait. No. That's even SADDER! *sobs* I CANNOT APPREHEND WHAT I'M EVEN DOING SO PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO ME EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS AWESOMELY SAD.
Yours truly,
The Fangirl Queen
Calinda Drewane chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
*Sobs* This is so so sad and beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
i'm crying, ur mean
NightmareRose15 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
T_T you... Jerk...of... A author *bawling* that was so sad it really made me cry which is so rare T_T T_T
demonmaster14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
*Thinks of the song young & beautiful when reading this*
Cassie chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I now realize eternity was not ours to give.
That line made me almost tear up. You wrote this perfectly. Well done :)
TornadoBandNerd chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
UGH YOU MADE ME CRYYYYY XD NOT COOL. NOT COOL.
TooLoazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's short and nice. I like it.

JustSoph
gurnius chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Very well done. You have two individuals waiting too late to say what should have been said previously. This was the proper length for this type of work. The duality worked well because of the conciseness of your wording. Any more would have belabored the point. Good job!
promocat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
it is sad-but sometiomes that's the way it is
Nightwing1104 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013