Reviews for An Unlikely Seduction
parsimonia chapter 4 . 9/5
I really liked this! Even if I'm not a fan of non-con
it went well with this story!
Thanks for writing! I'll be checking the sequel!

lots of love x
VerrielJinx chapter 4 . 8/14
I'm very much thankful I've stumbled across this story. I'm glad you decided to continue with a sequel. I see that it is still in progress, I hope you will continue it. I'm sure it will be a very interesting story. Much more that I'm an avid ItaSaku fan.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 8/4
For what I thought was going to be straight up erotica, this is a surprisingly complex and sweet little fic.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 4 . 7/30
Can't wait to read the sequel! This is a very interesting plot :)
Tokki Angelz chapter 3 . 6/6
The dialogue was perfect and the characters were so true to themselves given the situation (: Don't put yourself down! I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the others!
Tokki Angelz chapter 2 . 6/5
This chapter was hilarious! Poor Sasuke, not knowing anything...
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/5
I like the way their personalities were written (: The cliffhanger at the end of this chapter though...
DefiantAngel96 chapter 3 . 4/30
if I was her I would have put a henge or genjutsu if he didjt recognize my chakra then he wouldn't recognize the chakra for a henge
DefiantAngel96 chapter 2 . 4/30
uhm I feel like chakra patterns give it away but even if not I think itachi left hickeys on neck and bruises
DefiantAngel96 chapter 1 . 4/29
this would be a great multichap story one with a beginning that ive never read before
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
very good your history, i love it. can you please continue the next chapter, and send me others histories that you write please, in this mail or in my hotmail is:
lily chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Why is she 15 aah this makes me uncomfortable :/ Your writing was recommended though so I'll look around your other work for something that suits me more!
Sunshinejules873 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This is really good ! Yet all your work is great . Good job
Kibachow chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
This was really good. You so want to be mad at Itachi and think of it as non con. But you make everything grey.
K chapter 4 . 2/16/2015