Reviews for An Unlikely Seduction
Carmen765 chapter 4 . 8/10
I keep coming back to these two stories over and over.. the tension you’ve created is exhilarating. I love how you’ve written Itachi’s conflict, the guilt, the self-loathing, the attraction, the lust. The way they each of them rationalise and come to terms with what happened and what they want for the future, what they think they deserve... and how Sakura flips his whole plan upside down in a matter of minutes. I enjoyed reading how Sasuke’s plan went exactly as he orchestrated an ended blowing up in his face and the smut... that was so good!
Although I’m a bit sad that you’ve decided to discontinue, I respect your decision and I’m grateful for what you’ve shared.
The scene where Itachi and Sakura sit together and just talk after the confrontation with Sasuke left me wanting more...I think you had this whole plot planned out and just lost interest due to outside influences and that just saddens me. Know there are people who love your stories and lived them while reading. Thank you again for writing and sharing and I wish you all the best, and whatever you choose and a hobby, I hope you’ll enjoy to the max and find fulfilment!
Daastan Go chapter 1 . 7/31
Well, at least, Itachi's Sasuke's replacement-cock got her to shut up! That, in my eyes, is your greatest triumph. There's only so much of Sakura's tirades, canon or otherwise, most saner folk can tolerate.

I don't think I'll read ahead, so I'll stop here. (The rest of your content really isn't my cup of tea, and there's no use being irritable out of choice.) As an Erotic piece, this was a smudge above the rest. I enjoyed it albeit there was nothing even remotely canon about your Itachi. He's just a character who, by some happy coincidence, also happens to be Sasuke's older brother and shares his canon brother's name.

Aside of that, good job.
Red Reaper88 chapter 4 . 2/4
Awesome! Loved it
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 1/15
Well written. Though Sakura is OOC in my opinion. Age 15 means she is already an apprentice of Tsunade. So not being able to put up a fight against Itachi is quite unbelievable. Though Itachi is far superior, i dont doubt Sakura would give up just like that. But overall its nice to read.
stamps chapter 4 . 12/4/2018
this was a grate story. Itachi and Sacura characters were on point
Jean Swift chapter 4 . 11/22/2018
:O this was one hell of a ride. I think you have captured both Sakura's and Itachi's personalities very well !
MckeeMaus chapter 4 . 10/17/2018
How this has such a huge review gap compared to the sequel is beyond me. This was hot and heavy, and I'm so glad theres more to read because this plot is delicious.
melani18aguayo chapter 4 . 8/7/2018
7u7u7
Akikarui chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Rapey-rapey
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Very risky writing like this from the get go especially when the situation is (SPOILERS!) is rape.
I can only speculate your intent on writing the first chapter like this.
Really hope your intent becomes clear in the next chapter!
Still, well written.
Renee Releford chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Great story
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
conti aa ya entendi otro nombre para okidoki
parsimonia chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I really liked this! Even if I'm not a fan of non-con
it went well with this story!
Thanks for writing! I'll be checking the sequel!

lots of love x
VerrielJinx chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I'm very much thankful I've stumbled across this story. I'm glad you decided to continue with a sequel. I see that it is still in progress, I hope you will continue it. I'm sure it will be a very interesting story. Much more that I'm an avid ItaSaku fan.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
For what I thought was going to be straight up erotica, this is a surprisingly complex and sweet little fic.