Reviews for An Unlikely Seduction
FairyLetters chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
I refuse to believe this Sakura has been to any missions past C rank. What kind of shinobi is she if she can't get out of the bathroom or sense Sasuke? Even if she's not a sensor, every shinobi can sense chakra within short range. Same goes for Sasuke, he can't sense Sakura and remains unaware of Sakura when he entered his room. That will kill him and her if they go on any mission outside the sanctuary of their village. No way can this Sasuke can surpass Itachi. I refuse to believe Sasuke can make Itachi sweaty and muddy.

And Sakura, this is the poorest portrayal of Sakura. I don't care about Itachi because he is the one doing seduction...even if it's bit creepy considering how it's the first time he's attacked naive little girls of 15 who unknowingly wore a yukata wrong. I planned on dropping it the moment Sakura fell asleep with Itachi after the stunt he pulled or pushed... But I wanted to see if you correct it later on. You didn't.

While the sex itself is written fine, as a reader who expected more than just sex like common sense and some shred of dignity especially when it concerns Sakura who is naturally headstrong and bold, I'm disappointed at the portrayal of the characters.

There are scenes, insignificant but I paid attention like the one where she turns her back to Itachi while washing her hair and next moment you write it as though she was facing him all the time around, and how broken she sounded at the thought of Sasuke never returning her affections only to forget all about him a good, apparently non-con, sex later. That made her look so much fickle and easy, both of which she isn't. Medic in training who doesn't know about penis and hasn't even seen one? I'm worried for Sakura's patients. Also, she doesn't know the existence of birth control pills but she knows that there is such thing called birth control, having admitted she didn't know she'd need to undergo birth control. Again, you sure she is 15 and taking medic classes? I'm sure as a godaime's apprentice she'd be the most well-known person in shinobi division, especially Anbu since she will almost always be around Hokage. Also, Itachi knowing her and vice versa should be obvious even without them meeting each other. She is his brother's teammate and a clan as strict as Uchiha will keep tabs on which member of their clan is working with whom, moreso if its second son of the head family. It's also not believable that she would think Itachi didn't know her and the idea of him knowing her intimately absurd, unless his clan particularly has blacklisted her or looks down upon her.

You mean to say, Uchiha clan heir, Itachi, can marry whomever he wants, but Sasuke who is the second son and basically have no business with the clan matters outside of the pride factor will be forced to marry into the clan only if only because his father said so? The roles are reversed, even if it is ItaSaku story. That's what ItaSaku makes a better ship, the inter-clan conflict that comes in way of love, especially with one belonging to a civilian clan.

I am willing to pretend this is genin Sakura who is 12, and Itachi 17. Because that would explain the incompetence of Sakura and the rash behaviour of Itachi even though Itachi is anything but rash.

I was on hurt for a good ItaSaku when I found this. While this story is fine as far as grammar and m-content is concerned, I think this is either set in very different universe where Sakura is particularly stupid and itachi lusty because Sakura woke him from his nap wearing a revealing yukata (why is she in yukata when she's a shinobi and there's no festival going on?) that distracted him so much that he lost his control, or characters are just that, a character with name and looks of Sakura and Itachi attached to them.

You've fine writing skills, but it's just not better employed in terms with the scenario and characters. This review may seem like a flame, but it's not – I'm just pointing out all the flaws I picked up in the story. I love ItaSaku, but this story is not that.
ahyde17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
I really liked this story. I have read it a few times but never commented. Sorry if you have gotten hate for writing this. People need to listen to the warnings and stop whining. Seriously! Thank you for writing this and the sequel. Hopefully you will someday see this comment and know people appreciate what you wrote!
Sarcastic-mommy chapter 4 . 8/10/2019
I keep coming back to these two stories over and over.. the tension you’ve created is exhilarating. I love how you’ve written Itachi’s conflict, the guilt, the self-loathing, the attraction, the lust. The way they each of them rationalise and come to terms with what happened and what they want for the future, what they think they deserve... and how Sakura flips his whole plan upside down in a matter of minutes. I enjoyed reading how Sasuke’s plan went exactly as he orchestrated an ended blowing up in his face and the smut... that was so good!
Although I’m a bit sad that you’ve decided to discontinue, I respect your decision and I’m grateful for what you’ve shared.
The scene where Itachi and Sakura sit together and just talk after the confrontation with Sasuke left me wanting more...I think you had this whole plot planned out and just lost interest due to outside influences and that just saddens me. Know there are people who love your stories and lived them while reading. Thank you again for writing and sharing and I wish you all the best, and whatever you choose and a hobby, I hope you’ll enjoy to the max and find fulfilment!
Daastan Go chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Well, at least, Itachi's Sasuke's replacement-cock got her to shut up! That, in my eyes, is your greatest triumph. There's only so much of Sakura's tirades, canon or otherwise, most saner folk can tolerate.

I don't think I'll read ahead, so I'll stop here. (The rest of your content really isn't my cup of tea, and there's no use being irritable out of choice.) As an Erotic piece, this was a smudge above the rest. I enjoyed it albeit there was nothing even remotely canon about your Itachi. He's just a character who, by some happy coincidence, also happens to be Sasuke's older brother and shares his canon brother's name.

Aside of that, good job.
Red Reaper88 chapter 4 . 2/4/2019
Awesome! Loved it
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Well written. Though Sakura is OOC in my opinion. Age 15 means she is already an apprentice of Tsunade. So not being able to put up a fight against Itachi is quite unbelievable. Though Itachi is far superior, i dont doubt Sakura would give up just like that. But overall its nice to read.
stamps chapter 4 . 12/4/2018
this was a grate story. Itachi and Sacura characters were on point
Jean Swift chapter 4 . 11/22/2018
:O this was one hell of a ride. I think you have captured both Sakura's and Itachi's personalities very well !
MckeeMaus chapter 4 . 10/17/2018
How this has such a huge review gap compared to the sequel is beyond me. This was hot and heavy, and I'm so glad theres more to read because this plot is delicious.
melani18aguayo chapter 4 . 8/7/2018
7u7u7
Akikarui chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Rapey-rapey
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Very risky writing like this from the get go especially when the situation is (SPOILERS!) is rape.
I can only speculate your intent on writing the first chapter like this.
Really hope your intent becomes clear in the next chapter!
Still, well written.
Renee Releford chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Great story
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
conti aa ya entendi otro nombre para okidoki
parsimonia chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I really liked this! Even if I'm not a fan of non-con
it went well with this story!
Thanks for writing! I'll be checking the sequel!

lots of love x