Reviews for An Unlikely Seduction
Kibachow chapter 4 . 3/7
This was really good. You so want to be mad at Itachi and think of it as non con. But you make everything grey.
K chapter 4 . 2/16
AMAZEEEEE
Petite Noir chapter 3 . 1/25
Just want to say I love your ItaSaku fic and I am already big fan of your.

I love the atmosphere, dialogue and interact between Itachi and Sakura. I like how you portrait Sakura as innocent, naive girl and I love Itachi's personality. He is charming, kind and caring despite his cold, stoic nature and he is not OOC at all.

I glad you have Sequel for this, while waiting for new chapter I will keep on reading old chapters again and again. :)
CharonMendus chapter 1 . 1/22
That was great, a little corny in some places "Don't " _
But I enjoyed it! 8/10 shall keep reading.
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 1/12
My god.
This story is amazing.
That is all.
lizfairy17 chapter 4 . 1/1
Good story! )
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Non-con warning for both stories?
Maybe, maybe, dub-con but non-con is rape. I didn't read the stories that way...
honestly chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Please don't let those preachy haters who are butthurt about the warning labels of this fic get to you. This is a great story, truly living up to its title, and some people have such a big stick of their arse that they can't seem to distinguish reality from fiction. It's like they came on here just to stand on their box and lecture about whether this is considered noncon or dubcon because there is literally nothing better for them to do. Realistically, it shouldn't matter if you're that into ItaSaku enough to voluntarily click on this story and read it far enough to get an idea of what 'type' seems to fit most for this fic. No matter what kind of review you get for this fic and To Duel with Fate, don't forget that everyone who favs, reviews, and follows these fics support you and your stories. One or two haters who actually think people care to take their opinions seriously on a fictional story do not matter at all.

Please keep doing what you do and I hope that you ace your semester this year! Good luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
She was already useless and weak in canon and now reading this fic seems to proved de theory.
Night-Being chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Alright. I've already reviewed your story/ies on adult fanfic (more than once), but I just can't help it and say something here as well. Because what you have created here... that's just. I don't actually have a word strong enough to express how perfect this story is! I can't count how many times I've read it, but... well, today it was probably like the 7th or 8th time? I don't know. And I don't care because I know that eventually I'll end up reading it AGAIN!
You've made me fall for your Itachi! And I blame YOU for making me addicted on ItaSaku stories! The way you write, how you handle the words... it's like magic, I can always clearly see every single twitch in their faces, every smile, every frown, every single sigh! That's how descriptive and detailed your writing is... it draws people in and doesn't let go! I remember when I read it for the first time I was completely overwhelmed by Sakura's feelings and I could experience Itachi's intimidating influence along with her. And I shivered when she did and gulped at the same time as her. Just breathtaking...
About the change in Itachi you mentioned at the end, I would say that it was completely IN character for him, because he's not only cold and stoic, but he's also very kind and caring and you showed it perfectly. How he secretly opened to her, although she probably had no idea how much of his feelings he showed her. :D Well... I could blab and blab about this on and on and I wouldn't know when to stop, but I'll just cut myself here, because I'm staring to feel a little (alright a LOT) stupid for... eh... stalking you all the way here and commenting AGAIN... I just hope that you like getting reviews as much as me - starting writer - which happened only thanks to you. ;)
Damn... I'm done, I promise... but I'll be back. Because I'm going to read the sequel (AGAIN). :P You've earned yourself a stalker! Good job! Now run... ;D
becauseambatman1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Oh gosh this was... I would think you where a professional writer bravo, man bravo. Yes there are ALOT of stuff unsaid. A sequel is appreciated ;)
dub-con chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
A criminal offense defined in most states as forcible sexual relations with a person against that person's will.
Lack of consent is a necessary element in every rape. But this qualifier does not mean that a person may make sexual contact with a minor or incapacitated person who actually consented. Lack of consent may result from either forcible compulsion by the perpetrator or an incapacity to consent on the part of the victim. Persons who are physically or mentally helpless or who are under a certain age in relation to the perpetrator are deemed legally incapable of consenting to sex.

Sakura fought verbally and only minimally physically. Ultimately, she allowed it.
But Sakura is only fifteen.

This is Statutory Rape.

And somehow, fandom-wise, it is really only dub-con.
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Ahhh mahhhh gawdddd. That was great. I am super excited to read the sequel. Omg. The shower scene killed me. It was fantastic. I also liked the dialog at the end of ch 3. You are much better than what you give yourself credit for :) well excuse me I'll be diving into the sequel now. Thanks for a fantastic fic!
FloatingPanda chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Quite nice.
KeilaNt chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Nice fic!... Jumping to the sequel...D!