Reviews for And the Truth is Revealed
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story please continue it, but if you have a certain reason why you stopped it's okay
marinaxfagundes chapter 2 . 10/23
Oooooh, I love this kind of story! And I really liked your writting style. You did a great job here ;)Please, update soon~
Autumn Amber chapter 2 . 10/20
Hi, just wondering, are you still updating this?
LadyofStarClan chapter 2 . 9/15
Please update soon#
YourMentallyInsaneFriend chapter 2 . 9/11
pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeee update!
More please. I need to know what happens next. I want to see how everyone will react to the next chapter.
More please!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 2 . 7/15
This is brilliant, love the big brother Ron. :) really hope you update!
crazy-about-books chapter 2 . 7/6
I don't know if you will ever update. And if you don't I completely understand, writing is hard as is. Don't even mention the 'reading the books' bit.

But I needed to thank you for your characterization of Ron. I don't care if some people might say that it's out of character. I am so tired of all the Ron bashing or fics where they all but leave him out entirely. So this little thing of yours is like finding a book that just draws you in after years and years of reader's block. (I've had that exact thing happen, so I know.) Anyways, Ron is such a dear character to me. So, to see him written as such a good and caring character (which he is) is wonderful. Thank you for putting your words out to the world and I hope your life is treating you well.

Once again, thank you.
That was really well written and Ireally enjoyed the chapter. Please update and do not abandon this story, it is so good.
Candykaykay2001 chapter 2 . 6/8
Please update this again! This is really interesting. :-)
Lizabeth Black chapter 1 . 5/17
I really love this story so please keep updating more chapters.
Syrup666 chapter 2 . 5/13
I know it's been over a year, but it was a long time between your last two updates as well, so I'm going to pretend that you are going to continue this. Please continue. I love big brother Ron! And I want to know what's happening to Harry! Please!
Eremija chapter 2 . 5/2
Just came across this! I really like how you're going with it. I'm not really a fan of Ron, but I have to admit, it's nice to see him in a good light and a protective friend/brother to Harry. Oh, is Dumbledore going to be in for a shock*and everyone else really...*, hopefully someone gives him a good smack!*crosses fingers for McGonagall or Hermione* I know it's been a year, but I hope you decide to continue this one day :)

P.S If people bother you about using the quotes you could always just write, then delete the bold with a line break(Bakaprincess85 is doing that for hers). I wonder if doing a works cited would help..hmmm...ahem. Sorry, I really love CR fics, and I hate to see them go unfinished/deleted because they are..well CR fics haha.
Please do one more chapter!