Reviews for And the Truth is Revealed
Lizabeth Black chapter 1 . 5/17
I really love this story so please keep updating more chapters.
Syrup666 chapter 2 . 5/13
I know it's been over a year, but it was a long time between your last two updates as well, so I'm going to pretend that you are going to continue this. Please continue. I love big brother Ron! And I want to know what's happening to Harry! Please!
Eremija chapter 2 . 5/2
Just came across this! I really like how you're going with it. I'm not really a fan of Ron, but I have to admit, it's nice to see him in a good light and a protective friend/brother to Harry. Oh, is Dumbledore going to be in for a shock*and everyone else really...*, hopefully someone gives him a good smack!*crosses fingers for McGonagall or Hermione* I know it's been a year, but I hope you decide to continue this one day :)

P.S If people bother you about using the quotes you could always just write, then delete the bold with a line break(Bakaprincess85 is doing that for hers). I wonder if doing a works cited would help..hmmm...ahem. Sorry, I really love CR fics, and I hate to see them go unfinished/deleted because they are..well CR fics haha.
Please do one more chapter!
Chaos2698 chapter 2 . 2/25
Please update

May the moon watch over you
Chaos
Let's see...coughing up blood, pain in sides, fever... Internal bleeding for one...and...anorexia perhaps? Maybe a bruised kidney or something.,.i'm not a doctor. GREAT STORY!
Please update soon
anglegirl25 chapter 2 . 2/13
i like could u plz update
ginny weasley chapter 2 . 2/10
i think you did a great job i don't realy know about harry's ilness but i gues leukomia hope you contine the story i'm a fan
Darlarose17 chapter 2 . 1/27
please update soon, poor Harry...why does everything bad happen to him? everybody needs to wake up & not see him as "the boy who lived" or "his father's son", but as just himself, a boy who wants to have a family, someone who wants to be hugged, and talked nice to, and be loved...
thesmashingsorceress chapter 2 . 1/24
OH MY GOD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
lilly-flower15 chapter 2 . 1/21
great chapter update soon
I love the story! I can't wait to read more :)
lego50 chapter 2 . 1/4
Continue! *pout*
ohmywerewolf chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update