Reviews for Naruto's Fleshdance
Can you do naruto with high school reunion, hentai and can can bunny extra please!
myulander chapter 1 . 6/13
nice job
issic clark chapter 3 . 4/10
Hey if u do another hentai crossover please do bible black I've always wanted to see naruto in that
METALHELLSPWN chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Please do a crossover with the following hentai: kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru if you do this then I will dub you in my mind the writer master of hentai crossovers also if possible koutetsu no Majo Annerose Witchslave if you can I want to see if someone is capable of doing a crossover of this and naruto
JWA800 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awesome Chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Naruto being mute? MADNESS!
DragnBoi65 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
There's a couple of hentai I would like to see you use - Space Pirate Sara and Armored Knight Iris.

They seem to be made by the same group and both have very misleading titles but maybe you do something with them either way. The first one is about a space pirate captain who is constantly used as a toy by her capturers and the second is about a mecha pilot who is forced into slavery by aliens.

What do you think? If you don't want to, that's fine. Just throwing some ideas out there.
nohsbliid chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
three glorious chapters of smut *inhales* what a time to be alive

might i make a request? i'd really like a vanilla version of this hentai called Inyouchuu. it's filled with tentacles, horse monsters, alien bugs and youkai'd protagonists. but the girls are really hot and i found that all the OVAs are Perma-Bad Endings that left me feeling some NTR. hopefully with Naruto as the MC Mikoto, Takeru and Sui won't end up in some f'd up stuff

i think keeping Discipline and Bible Black seperate from each other would be better, but as long as the good stuff isn't lacking i'm fine with any smut story you put out
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I just could not get enough of this story and I want you to ease make more stories futuring hentai works
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Well, that was certainly entertaining. Personally I view the three endings with the kids as true endings. He has three GORGEOUS women that he sleeps with regularly, who refuse to sleep with anyone other then him and each other. Yeah they'd each have a kid. Also I have a recommendation for you.

The is a particular hentai that I enjoyed, that I would live to see you do a naruto crossover with. It's called kyonyuu fantasy( or at least I think that's how it's spelled) anyways, it's a decent hentai with an okay plot to it, and plenty of busty beauties for naruto to have fun with, might want to make him a bit more competent than the main protagonist though. The hero from the hentai was somewhat useless and boring in my opinion. If I had any talent as a smut writer I might attempt the fic myself. But as that is not where my talents lay, I instead pose this challenge to you. If you accept than please PM me a link to the fic when you have the first chapter up.

I look forwards to the fics creation.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I really love this story that you just made and I hope you make the hills have size story next it would be awesome
Chim3r4 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
One of rape or neotare hentai that has good art style it is MTSP Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou, its sad story when venilla turn in neotare, it is not so big story. because main character kind of dumb. But its very good, just giving my opinion after you done Kangoku: Project Boobs.
Loki478 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Great story and love the alternate endings.

Can you do a story with Naruto in the kansen universe?
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
GOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Hm, didn't really like the final revelation, but heh, it's only me. Never really like Bible black, once again it's only me, so who care ? I admit, it's pretty damn epic.
Project boobs ? Nice.