Reviews for The Boogeyman tries to understand Fanfiction
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/15
Gods, way to break the forth wall! Very Unique! His thoughts on why they/we create fanfiction is especially enlightening.
Ahha 'Vahatee chapter 22 . 5/24
I've come to the conclusion that Abby is the female Aiden Pearce.
Ahha 'Vahatee chapter 20 . 5/24
Love the chapter name!
Spritefire Of 7 Days chapter 52 . 3/18
Hello, Abby. It took me three weeks, but I have finally finished this wonderful story of yours, and I just wanted to tell you...

Holy.

Flocking.

Hell.

Thatwasamazingandseriously,wheredoyougetthatkindofimaginationfromDOYOUKNOWHOWMANYPEOPLEWOULDKILLFORSKILLSLIKETHESE!? I am SO impressed with this, I seriously was wondering if you submitted this to DreamWorks or something along those lines and OH MY GOSH! How did you DO that!? Typically, I am a responsible being that values sleep and their grades and maintaining social contact. But while I was reading your story I was all like "FLOCK IT I'M READING BEOCH LEAVE ME ALONE!" *sigh*
...
NOW ONTO THE SEQUEL, I MUST VANISH FROM THE REAL WORLD BETWEEN THE LINES OF YOUR ART! Although, next time, maybe you should do a few quick spell checks here and there.

Sincerely (and with a shite ton of jealousy, admiration, and respect), Spritefire
P.S. would you bless my story with a review or two? Please? Having your approval would be... *carlton dance*
ImGlowing chapter 52 . 12/3/2015
ABBY! You evil little genius, you! That ending! That ending was pure perfection! You never fail to amaze me.

I love this story. It's beautiful and dynamic and incredibly well-written and full of character development and feelings. It's an amazing, dynamic, hilarious work and I can tell how much of yourself (no, I'm serious, I don't just mean your OC) you've put into this story. You will always be one of my most authors and friends.

I cannot WAIT to read the sequel.
ImGlowing chapter 49 . 11/10/2015
*deep breath*

[LOUD INCOHERENT SCREAMING]

HOLY HELL, ABBY.

I swear, I think this is my favorite chapter of your entire gorgeous story. And I'm not even done yet! This past few chapters have been crazy and amazing!

North and Sera are officially a thing, Nightlight is Manny's brother, there's apparantly a cosmic mother named Æther, and HOLY BALLS, Baba Yaga's in this? WHAT?

This story is gonna kill me
ImGlowing chapter 48 . 10/29/2015
HOLY HELL BABA YAGA
ImGlowing chapter 45 . 10/6/2015
Holy crap, that last paragraph. I literally just screeched like a pterodactyl in the middle of the library.
ImGlowing chapter 41 . 10/3/2015
Ooooooh a scythe

I swear if Pitch doesn't say "say hello to my motherfucking scythe" at least once I'm going to be very disappointed
ImGlowing chapter 40 . 10/3/2015
Puns and feelings and riddles, oh my!

also HOLY SHIT DRAGONS
Mike chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
The only thing missing from this thing is actual reviews from the usernames you mentioned because HOLY CRAP that would be glorious.
Mike chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Wow that got REALLY meta, REALLY quick.

Fourth wall, what fourth wall?
The Shipping Cap'n chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
dude... my name is abby...
thatissofuckingcool
p.s. this story is pretty funny I like it a lot so far :D
PenguinPower1101 chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
nice, you know, i would have actually had abby and her friends go for the movie epic, since its based on the leaf men and then brave good bugs which is actually a book by william joyce who wrote the guardians book series. now i haven't read the book but i have seen the first maybe 10-15 minutes of the movie and i liked what i saw, but i got interrupted and haven't finished watching it.

other than that, so far its an amazing story
PenguinPower1101 chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
question; can i use the sandy floating eyebrows idea for a story of my own? its just a rough idea at the moment but i absolutely lost it at that part, i won't use it if its not okay with you.