Reviews for The Boy Who Lived In Fire
Marvel fan 98 chapter 5 . 6/29
Coming back soon? Please do! This story is good.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 6/15
over a year, and you're still hung up on the next chapter wow.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 6/15
What if Harry at an early age learned bending from both the Badgermoles and while exploring the Dragons home stumbled across them and learned Fire Bending. He doesn't learn of Hogwarts or anything until he's forced back during what would have been his fourth year, by which time he's not only mastered Fire Bending but also Earth Bending. Actually the reverse could work instead he meets the Dragons first then explores and comes across the Badgermoles and joins up with the Avatar and his friends. Maybe eventually Harry can be Azula's anchor keep her from going insane and Paranoid like no tomorrow.
AstralGemini chapter 5 . 5/10
hope to see it up and moving soon then
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
not sure about this...
Inigo Montoya chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
NEVER! NEVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-... yeah.. It's 2:45 am right now on a sunday. I really rather should..
Inigo Montoya chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
HOLY F***ING SHIT. I'm such a dunce. Snaky is Voldy McNo-Nose, isn't he!? I'VE BEEN SO BLIIIIIIIIIND!
Inigo Montoya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I like the story: concept, world, what i have so far read of the plot. However, and I'm not saying you write badly, as this is purely a matter of personal oppinion, something about your writing style irks me. But I do think you're a good writer with good ideas, so I will continue reading this story even though it will end up breaking my heart since you have'nt updated in a few months and have possibly forgotten this story. Oh well, the pain will be eorth it.
kalli chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
LOVE IT! Update whenever possible. Plz
mountainlily00 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Well, I would have gotten a second 'official' wand instead of registering my current one since the ministry isn't exactly trustworthy.
Syafiq chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I like ur story concept and hope there will be improvements in the future like your dialogue and paragraph
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
... was she born with male bits... or did she gain them later on in her life through mystic means... like Aang blessing her using avatar powers...

how could dimensional travel be possible from an owl... fawkes would be more reasonable since it could use the pheonix fire to actually teleport.

why would Azula have books on Legalimancy? if it is a seperate dimension and that there are only elemental and aura manipulatiors, how would she have actual magic based books rather than tomes/scrolls on elemental/aura techniques.

Also wouldn't they have language barriers? Even on Earth there are soo many languages out there. it shouldn't have been possible for Harry and them to communicate so easily. i know that if i was suddenly dropped in another non-Anglophone country id not understand a word.

from the way it sounds.. it seems like Dimensional travel is so ... common place...so easy... like taking the 't it extremely risky and reckless to do that?

weren't the Nations only elemental and aura users? wouldn't only the avatar and maybe the legendary beasts like mystical dragons be able to dimensional travel? since dimensional travel isn't based on any of the regular elemental manipulation techniques.
Baby Fawn chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is looking real good. I hope to read more of this soon
Porcelain and Frankenteen chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
OH! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Heh heh heh are you gonna make cerberus Harry's familiar or one of them does he have a dragon?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »