Reviews for The Boy Who Lived In Fire
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 6/12
not sure about this...
Inigo Montoya chapter 5 . 2/16
NEVER! NEVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-... yeah.. It's 2:45 am right now on a sunday. I really rather should..
Inigo Montoya chapter 2 . 2/16
HOLY F***ING SHIT. I'm such a dunce. Snaky is Voldy McNo-Nose, isn't he!? I'VE BEEN SO BLIIIIIIIIIND!
Inigo Montoya chapter 1 . 2/16
I like the story: concept, world, what i have so far read of the plot. However, and I'm not saying you write badly, as this is purely a matter of personal oppinion, something about your writing style irks me. But I do think you're a good writer with good ideas, so I will continue reading this story even though it will end up breaking my heart since you have'nt updated in a few months and have possibly forgotten this story. Oh well, the pain will be eorth it.
kalli chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
LOVE IT! Update whenever possible. Plz
mountainlily00 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Well, I would have gotten a second 'official' wand instead of registering my current one since the ministry isn't exactly trustworthy.
Syafiq chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I like ur story concept and hope there will be improvements in the future like your dialogue and paragraph
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
... was she born with male bits... or did she gain them later on in her life through mystic means... like Aang blessing her using avatar powers...

how could dimensional travel be possible from an owl... fawkes would be more reasonable since it could use the pheonix fire to actually teleport.

why would Azula have books on Legalimancy? if it is a seperate dimension and that there are only elemental and aura manipulatiors, how would she have actual magic based books rather than tomes/scrolls on elemental/aura techniques.

Also wouldn't they have language barriers? Even on Earth there are soo many languages out there. it shouldn't have been possible for Harry and them to communicate so easily. i know that if i was suddenly dropped in another non-Anglophone country id not understand a word.

from the way it sounds.. it seems like Dimensional travel is so ... common place...so easy... like taking the 't it extremely risky and reckless to do that?

weren't the Nations only elemental and aura users? wouldn't only the avatar and maybe the legendary beasts like mystical dragons be able to dimensional travel? since dimensional travel isn't based on any of the regular elemental manipulation techniques.
Baby Fawn chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is looking real good. I hope to read more of this soon
Porcelain and Frankenteen chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
OH! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Heh heh heh are you gonna make cerberus Harry's familiar or one of them does he have a dragon?
Yinko chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
A lot of the details are screwy. Like the lesbian trio, the background on how Azula stayed on the throne, how it's a dimensional shift even though the Fire nation appears to be in the same dimension, and a bunch more. Too weird for a crossover.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story so far.
Kara-24 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
надеюсь продолжение будет скоро)
Rex888 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I think you mean 1st year, two completely different things. Saying they were year 1's would be saying they're 5 years old