Reviews for Montana
minderismeer chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I love your stories. Especially where you connect Kathryn with a wolf. You gave a very nice view of New Earth!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Lovely story!
Rachel Selina chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was a lovely story and very true to character, I would love a sequel.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
how very sweet :) Nice use of New Earth :)
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Hm...never expected her to make the move on him like that, but I like it.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Like it, like it!

~PoL
Shadowwolf2371 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
i love this story. then again i love just about all j/c fics.

knuckles
tdadobber chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Well done another J/C get togerther as it should be
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
sorry, too lazy to login tonight... You wrote a wonderful story. I love a happy ending for these two and you did a beautiful job of blending a bit of canon with a new story. Very well done!
Brianna Thomas chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Just finished Montana, and I have tell you it's wonderful. I loved the elements of mysticism, the lanquid feel, the gentle acceptance that 'now' was the time. It is complete in itself, yet at the same time, begs for more. The best kind of stories do that, where the reader can 'write' more in their heads, and this accomplishes that beautifully.
Laura Morris chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
This is such a sweet story, I love it!
SusanC chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Thanks so much. This is a lovely story. I can picture Kathryn trying to recapture what she and Chakotay had on New Earth and not realizing until he appears that he was the most important part of New Earth. Very romantic and fun.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I'm impressed by the details and the way you've woven the story together. It fits just perfectly and is wonderfully romantic.